Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinxkashsujen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Raina_luvDMG

Rinksy Pinksy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mera Apple, how are you, my legs are just tired from work today...got all hectic near the end of the day 😑 but my upper part is all upbeat because im on KPS right now! πŸ€— how's Uni?......stressful and a half! πŸ˜” i have so much reading to do already plus have deadlines coming up already too! it is starting to feel like that i will have no life at the end! i dont know how Uni is still 'fun' in year 3 Owl lols πŸ˜†

Whats going on? Champ told me you had your sister over for a month. Did your sis already have the baby? πŸ˜†   Sorry I'm all lostπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

well basically at first i was told that after the baby shower....which was last sunday....my sis will be staying in my house for a month...but then i found out that she done that 'rule' only for one day so the Sunday she had her baby shower she done it then...right now....the only reason she is staying in my rents house (my house) because she has this ear problem...and she gets really restless at her own house where she can never sleep properly...so all that is not good for her health and even the baby! its really scary! so due to that..i think she is staying at my house...in my mums room....untill her baby is born in December...she gets proper sleep in my mums room

plus after the baby is born we have another thing in our culture that the girl has to stay with her baby in the rents house...until the rents (me and my family) get the baby clothes and jewelery sets etc for her and the baby....and its all ready in a suitcase for her to take back to her own house then she can go back to her own house 😊

i hope that makes sense owl lols πŸ˜†

So glad to see you here.

Im glad to be here hun!

And how are the rest of my bacha log doing??? Thank you thank you for liking the new page *Takes a bow* Muah.

Off to see the new KG video, aaawww I miss our baby😭

Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rinxkashsujen thumbnail
I just love this episode of KAJEN! it is one of the best one's after Armaan's memory loss! πŸ˜ƒ

Part 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iFTIz7YQZ0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

rinxkashsujen thumbnail
Part 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gOFMVgVZxk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
rinxkashsujen thumbnail
Part 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_0K1U7rNJw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey My Sweetoos!!

Aaaaah I see TACOS on?!! YAY!! πŸ˜ƒ

How are you both my lovelies??

BTW, the first page Looks AWESOMELY AMAZING!!
CM's You all ROCK!! Honestly the best update we have had i think, Thank you!! :D

Sorry I came so late I was watching X factor/ Xtra factor repeat
LOL Im obsessed with reality prgrammes, Both desi and English! πŸ˜†

my mum is doding some work in the room next door and she keeps coming in and out so I may go without a warning btw, Sowwie!

Oooooh I went to watch WUS(Rinkyy Wake Up SidπŸ˜†)
It was actuallly REALLLLLYYYYY Gooood!!!

I absolutely LOVE RK right now! Honestly I always though he was cute but this film I loveed him! I weant a Sid in my lifee mann!! πŸ˜†..He is honestly tooo coool in the film!!

Owl!!! Drama in the house today for Rajbir and Priyanka!! Families are causing a bigg problem! I only watched a bit but saw the families arguing and priyanka crying aswell as Priyanka's sis!!
If they break up, Theres a chance for us Rainuu🀣 ....Sowwie Priyanka!

Okiieee me off to wtach KG nowwww
I MISS HIM!! More than anything! ❀️❀️ :(

rinxkashsujen thumbnail
OMGosh Champ is here! YAY YAY YAY! Hiiii hun!!!!! KPS has a full house tonight with TACOS after a very long time!

Originally posted by: kash4life

Hey My Sweetoos!!

Aaaaah I see TACOS on?!! YAY!! πŸ˜ƒ

How are you both my lovelies??

Im Xstatic with TACOS together again! πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, the first page Looks AWESOMELY AMAZING!!
CM's You all ROCK!! Honestly the best update we have had i think, Thank you!! :D

Sorry I came so late I was watching X factor/ Xtra factor repeat...even i dont watch it but i know that this evening the vibe was all X-Factor! (FB! lols πŸ˜†)

whats this about Danni Minogue and her discriminatory comment against a contestant? i know bits and bob but not the full story
LOL Im obsessed with reality prgrammes, Both desi and English! πŸ˜†

i just watch two Reality shows which are 'The Hills' and 'The City' πŸ˜ƒ

my mum is doding some work in the room next door and she keeps coming in and out so I may go without a warning btw, Sowwie!

Oooooh I went to watch WUS(Rinkyy Wake Up SidπŸ˜†)...πŸ˜›
It was actuallly REALLLLLYYYYY Gooood!!!

I absolutely LOVE RK right now! Honestly I always though he was cute but this film I loveed him! I weant a Sid in my lifee mann!! πŸ˜†..He is honestly tooo coool in the film!!

i want to see WUS too but i want to see more of AJPKK! that looks so funny! πŸ˜ƒ

Owl!!! Drama in the house today for Rajbir and Priyanka!! Families are causing a bigg problem! I only watched a bit but saw the families arguing and priyanka crying aswell as Priyanka's sis!!
If they break up, Theres a chance for us Rainuu🀣 ....Sowwie Priyanka!

Okiieee me off to wtach KG nowwww
I MISS HIM!! More than anything! ❀️❀️ :(

Edited by rinxkashsujen - 14 years ago
kash4life thumbnail
Sorry Rinkyy for the late replies, I'm watching KG on IRI but net is being stupiddd!!

LOL Yup I'm a total X factor fan. I have beeen especially simce last year! I am the biggest JLS fan ever!! πŸ˜†

Yup there was a hugee thing bout Danni, she made a stupidd comment to a contest about him being gay and it was totallly unneeded! I was superr mad especially cos the contestant is my fav LOL

OMG!! I loveeeeee the Hills, NOt to keen on the City!
Did you just watch the new season today?
 I miss Lauren sooo much, Hating Kristen! :(
I have watched all seasons but dont wanna watch anymore without LC :(

APKGK Looks awesome! I think Kat and Ranbir make a really cute pair! love the songs tooo!

OMGI havent ffinishes watching yet but KG loooooks HOT!!
Man I miss him!! How long has it been without seeing AR i n DMG btw?...it feels like years :(

How are you sweety?
Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinxkashsujen

I just love this episode of KAJEN! it is one of the best one's after Armaan's memory loss! πŸ˜ƒ

Part 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iFTIz7YQZ0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Major *Whoosh* at 4:45 - 5:15........hhhhaaaaiii just the way he is looking at her kills me

Trinzy Winzy.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tu aa gayee.

I saw Rajbeer today I saw Rajbeer today

On tv by the way πŸ˜†

kash4life thumbnail
He is wearing a sleevless jacket and a scarf ❀️

I have missed him as you say NJ flexing his muscles sooooo much!! I think they've grownπŸ˜†

He looooks reaal cute! But i want my KG to have his hair Armaan stylee now, without the spikes....Man im missing him in DMG sooo much!