Update : 15 Oct - Meneka's actions continuing

Vineeta92 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

credit : samirah(so dnt thank me😉)

The family is having breakfast together.  Dharam assigns Varun to do the work for the mandir on the land that the minister gave.  He gives him a list of people he should meet with.
Dharam and Jai are going to the store, but Rishabh jokes that his job is to wear various stones on his hand and sit at home.
They leave him and Menaka/Janki thinks to herself that this is the first step to keeping the brothers apart.

Rishabh is bored in his room - he can't find anything to do after reading the newspaper.
He complains to Rani and Rani says they should go out together, as her patients are booked only in the afternoon.
He gets happy and goes to change.
Rani gets a call for urgent care of one of her patients and she feels bad for having to go.  But, Rishabh says that it's her duty to take care of her patients.
Rishabh goes to play with Astha and Shlok - Astha is sitting in Rishabh's lap watching cartoons, and Menaka brings Shlok with them as he doesn't want to fall asleep.
When Menaka leaves, Shlok falls asleep so Rishabh leaves them and goes to the kitchen.
He interferes with all of the cooking of Rajni, Payal and Menaka, that they ask him to leave.

Menaka calls Jai at work and suggests that he spend some time with his wife.  He protests that there is lots of work and Dharam is all alone working.  But, Menaka tells him that he should come home as his work will always be there! He comes home, and Payal asks Jai how did he get away from working as she understood that there is so much to do!  But, Jai says that he was able to come home and spend time with his wife - they are going to see a movie!
Astha wants to go with them, and Rajni offers to take her.  A short while later, Astha runs back and Payal wonders how she came back - wasn't Jai and Rajni going to take her - but Menaka asks that if they are newly married, will they really want to spend time with Astha?
Payal looks upset.

So, here we see Menaka trying to break up the brothers by causing misunderstandings.  She will have Payal claim that Varun and Dharam are doing all the work and Rishabh and Jai are doing nothing ...

Edited by Vineeta92 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
thanks a lot samirah..thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u....
samirah23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vineeta92

thanks a lot samirah..thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u....

you're so sweet - but I felt bad that you are writing exams, and no one was able to help!  And, since I saw the show, I thought I would help. I should do so as long as I can - because when work gets to be too much, I can't even do the MKC ones!
talkingdesi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks you guys for the updates.
I think they might be wrapping up the track and Rani will find out about this Menka. 
Vineeta92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samirah23

you're so sweet - but I felt bad that you are writing exams, and no one was able to help!  And, since I saw the show, I thought I would help. I should do so as long as I can - because when work gets to be too much, I can't even do the MKC ones!

thanks a lot😊,,my exams will b starting on 26th..i seriously dont noe whom 2 ask for help...They will finish by 11 Nov
samirah23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vineeta92

thanks a lot😊,,my exams will b starting on 26th..i seriously dont noe whom 2 ask for help...They will finish by 11 Nov

we will all try our best when we can!  I am sure everyone on the team will pitch in to help!