Sweet and Memorable Torture: Premeer OS

ts9787 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

A little bit of background: playoff baseball is going on right now and the Phillies are playing the Dodgers starting tomorrow.  I am a huge Phillies fan and an equally huge Premeer fan so I thought of writing a one-shot combining the two of them.  Let me know if there is anything else that is not clear/if you want more detail.  I hope you like the story!

"My Dodgers are going to take out the Phillies this year, just you watch!" beamed Prem towards his wife, Heer.  Prem, being from Los Angeles, was a huge Dodgers fan.  He had grown up watching them and would live and die with the team, so much so, that he even owned the Manny dreadlocks.  Heer on the other hand was an avid Phillies fan.  She had been since she was around 10 years old when the Phillie Phanatic came to her elementary school.  It also helped that she thought Chase Utley was the hottest guy ever, well, just after her husband who she considered drop-dead gorgeous.  "Ha, keep dreaming Prem.  We are the World Champions and we will once again take home the trophy." Said Heer as she replied to her husband.  The Phillies had won the championship last year, and through the process had dismantled the Dodgers.  Prem had been heartbroken and Heer always rubbed it in.  "I'm not the one dreaming, honey.  We are stronger and wiser and will take care of you guys this time." Answered a determined Prem.  Heer just smirked and started to walk away when Prem caught her arm.  She tried to free herself, but she was just pulled closer to him.  "Prem, let go.  Chahat will see us." whined Heer.   "That won't work this time sweetie.  I know as well as you do that our darling daughter is at school.  It is just you and me this morning.  Now where was I?" he replied while closing the gap between the two of them.  He brought his finger up to her lips and started tracing them.  The sensation of him touching her lips caused her eyes to close.  He smiled with happiness knowing that little trick still worked and would probably work for the rest of their lives.  "So my darling wife, I propose we have a friendly little competition."  Startled that Prem started talking instead of kissing her, she shot her eyes open.  "A competition?  What type of competition?" she replied with a curious look to her face.  "One in which if the Dodgers win this time, you will do as I say and if the Phillies win, I will do as you say.  We will do this for every game until one team wins the four games required to move on to the World Series."  Heer smiled as she heard her husband.  She knew her Phillies were going to win.  They were too resilient to lose a total of four games and that meant that she would be out on top of this little competition.  That meant that she would be able to get back at her husband for torturing her last year when the Lakers won the NBA (basketball) championship.  "Deal.  You do as I say and I'll do as you say.  But only when Chahat is not around.  I'm sure you don't want her to see her daddy losing to mommy.  It would be a crushing defeat to your ego." She smiled as she taunted him.  She gave him a quick peck on the lips and when he made it clear he wanted more, she just walked away.  It was playback for earlier when she was the one who wanted more and he didn't give her what she wanted.  Nothing but a normal routine in the lives of two love birds. 

The next night, Prem, Heer, and Chahat sat in their living room watching an amazing game being played.  Since Chahat had just started to understand the sport of baseball, she didn't have a rooting interest.  Heer and Prem had promised each other that they wouldn't try to influence their daughter into liking the team that they liked.  Prem had an inkling that since they lived in a suburb close to Philadelphia, she would probably grow up a Philadelphia sports fan, but staying true to his promise, he didn't attempt to influence her and neither did Heer.  Still, it was a sight to see in their living room that day.  Prem was wearing the Manny dreadlocks and Heer was wearing a Chase Utley jersey.  Every time either team would do something good or they would score a run, the two children-like adults would go crazy.  By the end of the game however, it became increasingly clear that Prem was going to lose today's competition, which meant tonight, he would have to do whatever Heer wanted him to do.  The final score of the game was Phillies 4, Dodgers 1.  Prem sat there dejected watching Heer celebrate as she got texts from her friends who were also diehard Phillies fans. 

After Prem put Chahat to sleep that night, he walked into their bedroom.  Instead of seeing his typical nightdress laying on the bed, he saw his wife sitting there with a big, almost childish smile on her face.  "As a part of our competition, you will have to do as I say tonight.  I still remember the torture you put me through when your Lakers won, and thus my lovely husband, please start removing your clothes." Hearing her, Prem actually got excited.  If the Dodgers losing meant this, he would gladly have the Dodgers lose.  Prem quickly removed his shirt and was about to remove his pants when he heard Heer tell him to stop.  She pulled him on the bed almost right on top of her.  She then adjusted them so that she was on top of him, straddling him. Prem closed his eyes with anticipation, however opened them almost immediately as he smelled strawberries.  Heer told him to close his eyes again as she carefully placed the strawberry icing over his torso. Once that was complete, he felt her fingers writing something in them.  He thought she was going to do more, but she promptly got up and just walked to the bathroom while laughing.  Prem quickly got up tried to look at chest.  Having a hard time reading what was written, he walked over to a mirror and saw that Heer had drawn the Phillies logo on his chest and had written, Chase Utley is hotter than me.  He looked at himself and couldn't help but laugh.  His wife had not only teased him into thinking it was going to be a wonderfully hot and fulfilling night, she had just told him that she thought Chase Utley was hotter than he was.  Looking towards the Dodgers poster on his side of the room, he said "Please win tomorrow, I have to thank my wonderful wife for tonight, and payback will be sweet if she can't do anything about it." And so began a week full of sweet and memorable torture for Prem and Heer.  

I hope you liked it.  Please let me know how it was!!  I would love to read comments!

Edited by ts9787 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetanu2314 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that was such a cute oos.............actually i don't know what it stands for.........but i liked the story really well.........do continue soon...........pm me when u do plssssssssssss.....................πŸ‘
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
that was so darn freekin good!
seriously I honestly do not know what to say!
it was amazing!..more than amazing!
and I definitely demand a second part!
Edited by curledup - 14 years ago
Noor_PremHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was cute and nice
ts9787 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetanu2314

that was such a cute oos.............actually i don't know what it stands for.........but i liked the story really well.........do continue soon...........pm me when u do plssssssssssss.....................πŸ‘

Thanks!  I know since you don't know baseball, the main concept of the story is probably a little confusing for you, but baseball is a sport that is played, kind of similar to cricket I guess.  They play 162 games in the season and then at the end of the season, 8 of the best teams compete against eachother for the Championship.  Right now, the Phillies are going to be playing the Dodgers starting tomorrow.  In this one-shot, Prem is a huge Dodgers fan and Heer is a huge Phillies fan and it revolves around a little competitive bet and what they do to each other. 😳
ts9787 thumbnail

Originally posted by: curledup

that was so darn freekin good!
seriously I honestly do not know what to say!
it was amazing!..more than amazing!
and I definitely demand a second part!

Thank you very much!!  I didn't intend to write a second part, but we will see how the series goes in real life and take it from there πŸ˜ƒ
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ts9787

Thank you very much!! I didn't intend to writea second part, but we will see how the series goes in real life and take it from there πŸ˜ƒ

oh so there is a real life series?Edited by curledup - 14 years ago
fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome.....I still root for Braves even though we lose our nerve at the end....hey red Sox is not bad either

anyhoo, your OS  got me singing and I can't get rid of this song

Take me out to the ball game
take me out to the crowd

for its 1 2 3 strikes your out
at this old ball game

btw not a big lakers fan😳
ts9787 thumbnail

Originally posted by: curledup

oh so there is a real life series?

yupp, there is a real series.  it starts tomorrow and it is a best of 7 so whoever wins 4 games wins the series and gets to move on. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ts9787 - 14 years ago
ts9787 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fungrl

awesome.....I still root for Braves even though we lose our nerve at the end....hey red Sox is not bad either

anyhoo, your OS  got me singing and I can't get rid of this song

Take me out to the ball game
take me out to the crowd

for its 1 2 3 strikes your out
at this old ball game

btw not a big lakers fan😳

haha, thanks!  I am a huge phillies fan, so am not a big fan of the braves or the rex sox.  and now you've got that song stuck in my head πŸ˜† lol.  i can't wait for the game tomorrow.  and btw, i am not a big lakers fan either, but since in the story Prem is from Los Angeles, he is a lakers fan as well 🀒 lol.