Fan Fictions

Reliving the Ultimate Love Story:KUMUD And Kshitij

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys!!!!!!!!I am givin a brief overview of the fanfic that i want to write. If i get any response i will start posting the chapters.

My story kicks off from the part where Kshitij is injured by Abhay. He is in critical condition. After much persuasion from Aryaman and Saakshi kumud goes home for some time. She finds Kshitij's diary in their room. She gets to know from it that all of kshitij's rude behaviour of the past few days had been an act. He had been trying to convince Mahi that just like her she was an enemy of the kapoors(since kumud had hurt him n all). He wanted her to trust him so that he cd bring abt her downfall. Kumud is overwhelmed to know that Kshitij did all this for her and she realizes how much she loves him.....
In my story Kshitij gets paralysed. Despite not bein able to talk move kshitij continues to display how much he loves kumud. Takin advantage of kshitij's paralysis kali, dadi turn aryaman saakshi against kumud by tellin them that kumud loved garv even after she married garv. But kshitij continues to be with her n supports her all thru.

i know that kkusum finished years ago. but i feel that theres a lot to explore in kumud n kshitij's love. Plzzzzzzz comment if u want me to write the fanfic. Eagerly waitin for a response...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
plz guys. if u wer ever fans of this terrific couple leave a comment........ plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😃