finallyyyyyyyy it starts!

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
am sooooooooo glad finally pooja met vinny and their love story kind of started...😳

they do make a cute pair and i hope their track is handled well and with sensitivity( trust LS creatives for that)

karan idiot is again trying something😡 gosh can that guy just leave her alone...

i just hope there is no love triangle with megha gupta for vinny....lets see how the story unfolds now...but am all for it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah its getting interesting
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yeah finally....i thought they decided not to have a love track for pooja. i too hope its handled well and not ended abruptly like the recent tracks have been. karan is extremely scary. its tough to handle a sadist like him who is not happy with her and not happy without her.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i am also waiting for the lovestory!!!

it will be awesome..
karan, he's a creep..
but pooja's handled him very well..
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thier story was shown to be very sweet. Would love to see it mature and also how Pooja handles Karan.

Pooja's mom is the weakest link.
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awn it was so cute!
and the song choice was good too :)
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am so happy with this track Pooja really need someone better than Karan and i think Vinny is that person and i think LS's creativ will handle this track very well as they had handle Geeti's track. I don't know how Megha's track gonna take a shape but i really don't want to see her with Karan. karan don't deserve any one in his life.
rambo55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They r back all right but iguess the script writers r under trmendous pressure.

Poojas mother has started irritating me a lot.
Feels like going on the sets and 2 kaan ke niche bajane ka maan karta hai.

After all the drama,pooja finally gets holds of the papers,and then again today the budhiya signs it with her as usual 'kayamchurna' facial expressions.

Alos, i think the writers went too ahead by sending harsh chayya along with her mother to dhanbad,hes staying with her, etc bit too farsical.kuch jyada hi laag raha hai ye mujhe.
Its obvious that they just wanted to stretch harsh's role so they did this.THey should've stopped where pooja gets the papers.

but i guess now i guess, vinny will play a hero by bashing  up harsh,so i think all this dhanbad natak.

as of now i think LS is losing its grip,if this is not stopped,LS may as well be off air. 

lastly when did this 'TRAIN RAGGING' trend start in mumbai western railways?..that was innovative and stupid.
Edited by rambo55 - 14 years ago
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too cant wait to watch their love story
rambo55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

*edited*

Edited by rambo55 - 14 years ago