Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
So, the run is finally over... (so we hear!)
As a final ode, I'd say that more than the final destination, it is the journey that counts... and Claudia did remarkably well throughout. She rebuked the rebuke-worthy, trashed the racists, dared to play the game (whilst the others vacillated between "forgiving" and "avenging"), and did the best that she could with the cards dealt to her. I remain a proud admirer, and congratulate her for the spirit and excitement that she brought to the show. ⭐️

The time is right for this thread to be closed. I am going to spend some time, going through all the posts in here and will systematically request the mods to trash all the spam... If you have made spam posts here, please edit them yourself to ease my work. 😊
Once this is done, I will request the mods to lock this thread. So, if you'd like to make a final post here, please do so within the next days. 😃
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
moodylilgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't say that I'm going to miss her, but I really liked that girl...she was smart, good looking, sensitive,caring and definitely gutsy! I think she had a lot of integrity... All the best to her wherever she goes and whatever she does.
she sure was beautiful ... i also bid her goodbye, and luck for watever she does...

amfrenchi thumbnail
Claudia is not just a beautiful woman with a perfect body, she is also a great person and a wonderful friend.

In her name, I would like to thank all her fans who write good things and comment about her here, and I assure you that as soon as she will be out of the show, and we will have contact again, I'll let her know about this thread.
I would also have to thank immunoblot for the great initiative and idea he has to create this thread.

Thank you to al, and keep supporting Claudia.
cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, she has been the only contestant to show us all side of coin,i mean you can find all emotions in her journey- anger, Frustration, love😆, jealousy to a bit(because of poonam, i think)....

I've liked her, then loved her, then disliked her and now again liked her.....I never thought she'll be eliminated before final....So it was quite shocking personally but Yeah am sad too , i would've preferred poonam mata and Aditi[YES!] for eviction.....She was growing but nevertheless she made an impact i realised it....So

"I'LL MISS HER FOR SURE"😊
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Your journey on BB has come to a close
The experience for you, will surely open new doors
You were fun to watch, and funny too
Your speedy hindi learning, will be tough to outdo
You made a really cute brunette
And defeated the 'blonde babe' typeset 👍🏼

You played well and remained true
To your own beliefs, even when you didn't have a clue
Your performance is commendable
Even when you took a hit and stumbled
All our expectations, you did surpass
Well done Claudia, you deserve gold, not brass 👏
desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was a fan and remain one. Deeply saddened by her exit from the show. Frankly, she deserved to win it. Beauty, brains and sincerity is Claudia. I wish her all the best.
ShikhaH thumbnail
Except for Sherlyn , Ismailji, Pravesh, Vinod, Jaya and Raju ji, everyone was xenophobic to her.

1. The Irani midget has been making racist rants for a while, saying things like "Paise leke Germany jayegi", "angrez", "firangi", "saali gori", "job stealer",  not to mention getting his filthy paws all over her whenever he had the chance.

2. Kamaal treated the other women with respect but do you remember that moment when he was like, beckoning her with his finger and said "Ayyy ithar aoo, tum ithar sogi aaj raat" it was so disgusting.

3. Rohit, shocking devious attempt to make her sound racist and drag the race card in, when he was the one who actually needlessly mentioned that his friends were mainly white.

4. Tanaaz, Shamita, Aditi, always conspiring against Claudia, to an extent Claudia fell for it just like Sherlyn fell for it. And that needless remark by Aditi when she said she would viote against rajuji, just because Rajuji said that Claudia had some to our country and absorbed our tradition, what the hell? Is complimenting someone a crime now???  And she was like "We all know real reason why she has come".What about herself? What about her fake tears in the bathroom, quite clearly because she was afraid of being voted out? This was the attitude of  her two bitchy friends as well.

5. Old lady, she was never really spiteful against anyone throughout the show, till suddenly she decided that all her frustration about nobody visiting her in jail, should be taken out on Claudia. Then she started making shocking xenophobic remarks like 'videshi kyun aake jeete", etc.

6. Vindu looked like someone who had a mature and non-childish relationship with Claudia, especially with his wife being a Russian model, etc. Towards the end, because he had problems with pravesh, he changed and took a lot of his anger out on Claudia. he had no right to say things like 'videshi' etc , given that his wife is Russian model.Bollywood and India are much more loved in Germany, in Russia there are often racist attacks against indian students.

I think it's shocking that bakhtiyaar especially was not thrown out for some of his remarks. if Jade Goody could be punished in the UK, why not here? And if Shilpa can win a BB Uk, how is it acceptable for people to ask, "oh, yeh videshi aurat kyun aake jeete"
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm well, what shall i write 😆 ..... Well , i will write about that moment when i sincerly liked her and still applaud her for tht.
In the intial episdoes, the way she handled that kamaal was mind blowing. I feel ever gal shud have it in her to deal with such type of jerks who harass gals in such an inappropriate manner,
At that time she taught kamaal a lesson and kept her dignity as well.
And that was the best thing i liked about her.
So ....i will alwayz remember her for that 😊
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^Shikha ji, I'm sure that everybody does what they think is correct. The story is over as far as her run in the house is concerned, so let us now devote our attention only to appreciating her...

For the record, I agree with your views, but the time to voice them is over. And, since we are preparing to close the thread, I'd urge you to write your final "congratulatory" message to Claudia, if you'd like to do so. 😃