Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: cool_yv

@Bold: Rofl! you know me so well, i must say....But was that a satire?? i mean if i have been at time, you think not polite then am sorry its purely unintentional....

am raising this question because acc. 2 me discussion is essence of appreciation thread...And am trying my best to remain civil so if any error than excuse it as slip of tongue...

And mohitji am never saying she can speak hindi....My point is difference between speaking and understanding....I guess she understands hindi more than she shows...Yesterday she got every word of him without translating....

I learned to speak english well when i was 13 or 14 but i could understand everyword well since i was 9...So thats my point

No, no sarcasam Yash ji... I was being sincere. Seriously! πŸ˜ƒ
And, we agree here... She would probably understand a lot of Hindi, if spoken slowly and clearly. If however, it is heavily flavoured with colloquial words, or with different accents, it would definitely not be easy...

I already spoke German when I was in India... I used to watch the German news on Deutsche Welle, but when I first arrived in DE, I could barely understand what the people said...
So, it is all relative... If CC understands Hindi and pretends that she doesn't, she is being smart... and is a good player.
If she doesn't understand Hindi or is not comfortable when forced to speak in Hindi, then the turn of events is rather unfortunate...

palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Red: I think it is you, palma ji (with no offense intended).

@Blue: No, this is not the same forum. I didn't even know about Suzanne Bernert and genuinely regret what happened to her, but I can vouch for the fact that not a single old-timer from the BB-sections would under-appreciate true art; and support someone just because of topless exposure. Please do not cast unnecessary aspersions on the motives of others and please remain centered on the topic at hand.  πŸ˜ƒ

am in this forum since 2005 and if u would hv seen the kzk forum u would hv known...sorry...bt u joined in 2008😳and what do u mean by its u palma ji???oh and check the article in tellybuzz about her leavin jhansi ki rani due to mistreatment....and if u google claudia u cn see her maxim pics in german google...nice ones!!big boss is about controversy and fights so they are trying to recreate what happened to shilpa in uk...dont u think
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: palma0211

am in this forum since 2005 and if u would hv seen the kzk forum u would hv known...sorry...bt u joined in 2008😳and what do u mean by its u palma ji???oh and check the article in tellybuzz about her leavin jhansi ki rani due to mistreatment....and if u google claudia u cn see her maxim pics in german google...nice ones!!big boss is about controversy and fights so they are trying to recreate what happened to shilpa in uk...dont u think

Yeah, I came much after you... but we are now on the Bigg Boss section... and  I'd like to tell you that most of the people who post here are reasonable folks who are unlikely to sway just because of top-less pictures.

What happened to Suzanne is unfortunate, but none of us bears any guilt for it. You also agree that it wasn't right; but your post implies that you seek similar xenophobic ill-treatment for Claudia. Sorry, but that isn't happening.

Nude pictures (from the ages-old oil paintings to sleazy digital prints) are not unusual in the entertainment industry. By no yardstick, do these serve as reasons to make moral judgments on anybody. Please don't do that again. 😊

"Bigg Boss is about controversy and fights so they are trying to recreate what happened to shilpa on uk... dont u think"
No, I don't. And even if they wanted to recreate what happened to Shilpa, they didn't really manage to get that far. They put an end by admonishing Rohit, and in the last week, they haven't televised any clips in which Claudia was addressed by terms with racial connotations.
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry if i offended you as i found the pics well done and maxim is a good magazineπŸ˜•..i am a guy so a beautiful woman's assets are appreciated..we in europe are more easy going about it..in italy there is a ex po*n star in the parliament so...πŸ˜†will leave u to claudia and let's hope for u she stays and maybe even wins...bye bye
cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So this time everyone of them has one or other black things from Past???
immunoblot thumbnail
The previous matter regarding Claudia's Hindi is now closed. RainbowWarrior (who has a talent for questions) has suggested the following for debate and discussion:

Vindhoo told Claudia, "the love angle will help you stay in the house longer, up to 3 weeks more". Was this the reason that Claudia took the bait and start flirting with Pravesh? Will this actually help her chances? Was Vindoo just fooling her, to get her and Pravesh nominated quickly, since he and his gang is anti-couple right now?
And since Claudia is returning Pravesh's attentions in kind, is there a chance the friendship might blossom into something more concrete? Will it survive outside BB house? Do reality show relations ever last or are they more likely to end-up in the BaTa-street???

(P.S. Other admirers are urged to also submit such questions... This thread is uber-ultra-serious, because I am suffering from a creativity-block these days!)

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: immunoblot

The previous matter regarding Claudia's Hindi is now closed. RainbowWarrior (who has a talent for questions) has suggested the following for debate and discussion:

Vindhoo told Claudia, "the love angle will help you stay in the house longer, up to 3 weeks more". Was this the reason that Claudia took the bait and start flirting with Pravesh? Will this actually help her chances? Was Vindoo just fooling her, to get her and Pravesh nominated quickly, since he and his gang is anti-couple right now?
And since Claudia is returning Pravesh's attentions in kind, is there a chance the friendship might blossom into something more concrete? Will it survive outside BB house? Do reality show relations ever last or are they more likely to end-up in the BaTa-street???

(P.S. Other admirers are urged to also submit such questions... This thread is uber-ultra-serious, because I am suffering from a creativity-block these days!)

well cant say claudia is playing a game or not or she really found sumone to relate to in this house but i m sure pravesh is definately playing and getting claudia to his side! again i dunno it will help her in her chances but i m sure its gonna help pravesh in his chances for sure πŸ˜†
vindoo was using the reverse technique here . he wanted to make sure wats going on between this new joda!πŸ˜† so this was jus the way to probe claudia to speak wat she really feels for tht fellow so tht he can plan and plot accordingly!

well i dun think their relationshiip cud get real! its a game and they r enjoying it...they dun hav many options here ...so relate to lesser of teh evils or with whom they can atleast talk! i alwayz belive its a show and trp's ka khel ....footage ka khel ....no one intends to take this nonsense to their real lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
amfrenchi thumbnail

It is hard for me now, to understand all as I don't speak hindi.
Claudia is a very sweet and real person (believe me, I know her well), and she is also very smart and clever (the speed she learnt hindi show it), and she also know why she is in the show.

It is hard to show your real face in realTV show, and I know that the image of CLaudia you can see on the show is not the real image of her.
I know she is not in the show to find love, but to find more popularity in India. Maybe she has some feeling for this guy, but she also play a game, as he plays a game too.

I don't know if Claudia will win the show, but she will win more than that !!! She is now stronger, and she learned hindi fastest than if she had lessons outsides.

I'm with you Claudia 200% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by amfrenchi - 14 years ago
immunoblot thumbnail
In the last days, Claudia survived her first nomination. So, let us spend some time discussing the reasons why Claudia won the hearts of enough people who voted for her to remain in the house...
(And, I'd like to point out that this is an "Appreciation Thread". So, please refrain from making any derogatory, prejudiced, bigoted or xenophobic remarks here. Your posts will be summarily trashed.)

I haven't watched any of the episodes from the last week... so, I invite people to propose  suitable/germane/relevant/discussion-provoking questions to me over PMs... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
amfrenchi thumbnail

In the last days, Claudia survived her first nomination. So, let us spend some time discussing the reasons why Claudia won the hearts of enough people who voted for her to remain in the house...

There is so many reasons why she won the hearts of enough people, but I think the main reason is that Indian people know the other contestant more than Claudia, they they know their personality and all more, and they know against who they didn't vote.
And I think the personality of Claudia, her behaviour, made the difference.