Oct 9th Update: Vrinda comes back with the baby

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hiiiii Guys!!! Good morning, afternoon, evening and night…Happy Friday and have a nice weekend……..I am here once again to share the update of

October 9th, 09…………..Enjoy!!!!

Part 1:

It starts off with Sushma mom and Sushma complaining about how Yug had made such false promises and how we now have to rot in this small house. Sushma mom goes its all RB's fault cant believe he tore up the check it could have come to our good use, its all RB's fault if Yug was offering a big house to us then why did he say no to Yug and piss him off if RB hadn't done that then Yug wouldn't have gotten mad and destroy that old house. Sushma agrees to her mom that it is RB's fault. Then the cell phone starts ringing Sushma mom looks at the ringing phone gives it to Sushma she also looks at it and both daughter and mom look at each other weirdly/surprisingly😕.(its bubbly I think calling them but could be wrong not sure who was calling)

KV and RB are talking. KV is consoling his brother that he did the right thing by tearing up the check and goes on to say now we need to figure out what to do next. KV looks at RB whose lost in his thoughts and KV goes to him what are you thinking about? RB goes I have decided to ruin Yug now. That guy in a second ruined our dreams, our memories, our house everything is destroyed and along with that he has killed the OLD RB😡😲. Now this RB has only one reason to live and that is to ruin Yug. Yug ki barbadi😭😭😭……………

Bubbly gets off the phone and says Bhabi (Sushma) I will talk to you later when Ashish walks in to the room. Bubbly starts rethinking her conversation with Sushma who had told Bubbly that Ashish himself came here and told us that Yug ruined the house and also doesn't want to do the deal with us then Bubbly remembers how Ashish came and told Yug that it was RB/KV who didn't want to have the 40%. So Bubbly figures it out that this whole time Ashish was behind all this and Ashish walks more in to the room and goes what are you blabbering about? Ashish goes are you dreaming during the day time too? And he's all happy sitting eating an apple, Bubbly face starts changing filled with anger😡😡. Bubbly goes to him you were playing double game with us? Ashish is like what? She goes yes I know everything now, this have been your entire plan you played games with all of us and blamed everything on Yug Bhai so you can get out of it easily. He gets up and grabs her and goes what the heck are you saying? She gets mad and pushes him back on to the sofa. She goes kyu? Now that I showed your true colors you got scared and she grabs him by the chin and starts screaming at him and goes you thought no one will find out but I did and grabs him by his shirt to chin and keeps screaming at him. Bubbly goes on purposely you ruined the relationship of RB with Yug bhai and you took advantage of my brother's innocence, YOU CHEAT YOU FRAUD😡😡. She goes towards the door and Ashish stops her and closes the door and she keeps screaming at him, he's like so you will go and tell your brothers and she's like yes I will. So he makes an evil face and lets her goes then picks his cell phone and makes a phone call.

Part 2:

Sushma walks in and gives the cell phone to RB and goes you had left it in the room. Just then Bubbly walks in all crying and goes I have to talk to you to RB. Suddenly KV is brought in all beat up with bandages. They all start panicking seeing KV & make him lie down. Sushma is all going crazy you left the house fine what happened? Sushma mom starts making a big deal that why us? The people that brought KV go in the accident he came across surprisingly he was saved otherwise there was no chance. They leave. Bubbly gets a phone call by Ashish. He goes how is your brother he didn't get hurt much did he? Bubbly is like how do you know he got hurt? Ashish goes it was my car he got hit by and Bubbly is all furious. He tells her that I bet you were about to say something and look what happened, how many more family members do you want to get injured or will they even be alive to get injured. He tells her if she opened her mouth she knows what will happen and how he will easily blame everything on Yub bro. He goes I can easily send Yug bro to jail and no one will listen to you. He tells her listen to me and stay shut. They end their convo. Bubbly gets all sad and starts crying in seeing her brother. KV tells her how he's still strong and bubbly breaks down in crying.

RB is standing by the window all sad at night when he gets a phone call and it's Vrinda. He says oh Vrinda I was about to call you when it's actually daddabeer on the other side. Dadabeer goes when are you coming here? RB says I have been busy with work. Dadabeer goes is something wrong then tell me? RB goes oh its nothing you are also worrying like Vrinda and Vrinda gets worried for no reason. Daddabeer goes okay talk to Vrinda, RB face expression changes to all sad and Vrinda goes to RB so you also convinced daddabeer through your talk. Daddabeer thinks to himself Vrinda might be right now I have to find out what is wrong with RB.

Finally a Yug scene👏😳😃. Yug is standing by the window at night all sad lost in his thoughts when Bharti comes from behind she goes Yug sir for how long will you stand here and think like this? You will get sick. Aww Yug all sad and his voice is like he's going to cry…..he goes I can't seem to understand how in a night I took away Vrindas and Rbs happiness. Bharti goes sir whatever happened has happened and we can't change it now. Whatever people think let them think but I know you are not at fault (making her points in front of him) I understand you but to think RB and his family will understand you is a false hope. Everything will be fine with time you just need to give yourself and RB some time to heal. He puts his hands on her shoulder and says thanks for your support Bharti so much bad happened in our relationship and you are still standing by me and supporting me. She takes his hands and goes Sir you took away my right in staying with you but not helping you and she walks away. They zoom in on to Yug and you can hear the sound of the wind……..❤️

Part 3:

KV and RB are talking and KV goes to RB how long are you going to hide this from Vrinda? One day she will get to know and then suddenly Vrindas voice comes I know everything. Vrinda is here with her daddabeer and the baby boy. RB and KV are shocked. RB goes towards to touch daddabeers foot when daddabeer goes in an angry voice there is no need to touch them. RB shocked. Daddabeer gets all mad that how can RB not tell him anything even though he asked RB over the phone yesterday. RB goes I couldn't make my self tell and daddabeer goes so what your whole life you would stay like this and not come and see your son and Vrinda. Only 2 days have gone by for delivery and vrinda was told to rest for a week but look at her all she cared for was you. Rb is crying and Vrinda is crying. Daddabeer goes I tried to explain to her to stay but no she wanted to come here cause she knew something was wrong with you and you know what she loves you a lot…the play sad music RB is feeling more guilty now. He goes you got hurt here but Vrinda was in pain over there just look at her she cried so much. RB goes please forgive me Vrinda Ji and goes to daddabeer please forgive me as well. RB goes I don't have a heart of a rock that I didn't want to see my son but I didn't want to give Vrinda such a big shock. RB then touches his son's forehead. Daddabeer goes I understand everything but you don't hide such stuff from your own people that in it self is a painful thing, RB agrees. Daddabeer goes now tell me who did this thing? RB looks down and Sushma goes he wont tell you let me tell you its your own best friends grandson Yug. Vrinda and Daddabeer look surprised, RB looks angry then Daddabeer gets an angry look on his face……….the end and no precap either

I am so mad at this Daddabeer😡 he better not believe Yug did it😭….what the hell man how can they easily assume that Yug would have done such a thing especially since he knows how Yug is. Everyone makes me angry to how easily they can forget the past/people and believe others so easily. Oh and a boring episode. I really hope Vrinda stands up for Yug😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

see i knew that Babli knowing the truth wont amount to anything and like always this bloody show is getting crappier by the minute

Sana dear you should tell your dreamy eyes guy how shitty this show is now and tell him to change it soon or it will loose the 2,3 people that are watching the show too
skstar thumbnail
LOL binky yes i will tell my man that he needs to do something cause binku is sooo mad.....i know yaar i was like what the hell is this, i have to yell at him now but the good part is yet to come LOL so i guess we shall see.....

RB becooming a mean man.........

vrinda/bubbly teaming up

i think bharti is the one behind all this....................
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I wonder what Vrinda will do, I think she will not believe Yug then work out it is Ashish and then prove Yug's is innocent but tbh I am glad Vrinda is back as they make focus more on her than the rest and I would prefer that I stopped watching the episode half way so I missed everything after KV's accident but I must say there is not much in this episode anyways!
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you better tell your man that Binks is out to get him for ruining it beyond repair and if he wants to live he better at least make an attempt to do something about this crap which they call a show ok hun 😃 but say all this with a your millon dollar smile that will do it 😆

good part is yet to come what good part yaar YuVi has been separated for what now 7 years or is it 6 and Vrinda is still happily married to RB and has a kid with him 😕😕 i dont see any goos in all that hun
skstar thumbnail
welcome niki dear...

and binky LOL.......i know but i think Vrinda loves RB more its so weirddddddddd that she loves him more then he loves her.....so i have a feeling Vrinda will get hurt by RB cause RB is gonna go blind in lookin for revenge...............

yes yes i will tell him dont worry yaaaar❤️
Thanx for the update

Urghh hate Ashish so much

Hope Vrinda doesnt believe it and stands up for Yug
skstar thumbnail
^^welcome hun...yes me too i hate ashish😡 and i realllllllllllllllllly hope she stands up for Yug....
shehryeen thumbnail
hey sana...i loved ur update...every one is vri family is totally mad...so its not a big deal if they will blame yug...you know they all are mahan
amEn.aaMir thumbnail
HATE THIS CRAP SHOW..SERIOUSLY HATE..N NEVER GONNA WATCH IT AGAIN...