Oct 8th update: Yug gives Bubbly ownership 2 hotel

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi guys sorry for the late update but still good morning, afternoon, evening and night =)……here is the update for October 8th, 09….Enjoy!!!!

Part 1:

It starts off with Vrinda in the hospital holding the cute baby boy😊. Vrindas Daddu comes inside the room and is all excited about the baby boy. Daddu gets emotional seeing the baby and remembers the time when Vrinda was a baby. He talks about Vrindas childhood and can't stop crying. The baby boy is sleeping so cute. Daddu ask Vrinda and her mom where RB is?  Vrinda looks down and then the Daddu gets all worried, what is wrong Vrinda? Parminder tells Daddu that Vrinda is worried that RB still hasn't come but I am telling her he must be busy with work. Daddu tells Vrinda don't worry he will and Vrinda says I am really worried something happened to him became he won't talk to me properly and sometimes he doesn't even pick the phone up, he was never like this before and he has been waiting for this day from so long but no where do I sense happiness in his voice. Daddu tells Vrinda don't worry tomorrow you will get discharge from the hospital then we will take you and the baby and meet RB. Daddu also says even if he's in a problem god forbid then we will find a solution out.

Yug is sitting with Ashish. Yug is looking damn good!!!😆😃😊 Yug gives a check to Ashish of 2 carore and says give this to RB. Yug says I know this cannot replace anything of what's been done but please it's a request give it to him. Somehow or another through this hotel we will give him a solid backing. Ashish gives an evil look and says don't worry Bro I know you did not do this on purpose and with time things will get better. Yug stands up and wow you can totally see he's working on his body. Yug tells Ashish let's see I don't think things will be that easy. Yug leaves giving the check to Ashish. Ashish looks all evil and says how even if things were easy I would still make them worst. Bubbly enters and Ashish ask her where she took the Tiffin to? And she tells him to RB. Ashish gets mad grabs her and starts threatening her that if she ever dared to go near her brother he will break her legs off. Bubbly starts crying and Ashish tells her no one died it's just a house that fell, he leaves. Bubbly continues crying saying it's not just a house but many people have died through this house falling down.

Part 2

I think the next scene is at Sushma mom's house. Sushma mom is screaming at RB/KV that I told you guys never to trust Yug but you never listened to me. KV gets upset with RB for hiding such big thing from him. RB starts crying, KV and RB hug each other. Sushma keeps yelling at RB, how could you not have stopped Yug from doing all this? You were right here. RB goes if I was home I would have never let it happened I wasn't here. Sushma mom gets more angry and goes whatever happened is RBs fault because of RB we trusted Yug. Sushma goes not only that but its Vrindas fault too if she wasn't friends with Yug then RB wouldn't have made friendship with his family. RB goes why are you bringing her in to this? She doesn't even know anything. Sushma gets mad at RB and goes stop being a joru ka gulam. KV shuts her up. Sushma and KV start fighting. Sushma mom goes to RB look my house is small not all can stay here so start thinking what to do next? RB becomes sad. Sushma mom goes look why don't you ask your 40% of the hotel from Yug and RB goes I will never ask that guy for anything. Sushma gets all mad and start yelling at RB. Sushma tells KV to go and talk to Yug about 40%. Just then Ashish walks in and goes you can only talk to him if you have 40% of the hotel. Ashish tells RB Yug never did any partnership with you. He tells RB that Yug cheated you on that too. RB doesn't believe Ashish. Ashish goes even I am very ashamed of my own Bro. Sushma starts yelling at Ashish and Ashish goes I just over heard Yug talking now I had no idea about this. KV gets upset at how can Yug do this to us just over a land. KV goes Yug used us all. Ashish adds on to that how he can't understand why his Bro did all this and how Ashish was used as well. Ashish puts more hatred in them towards Yug. Sushma starts yelling that we will take him to the court and keeps yelling but KV stops her. Ashish says he's sorry on Yugs behalf and goes on to give them the check which RB takes and tear it in pieces.

Part 3

RB gets mad and says throw this on Yugs face and tell him to save this check because when his downfall will happen he will need this money. Ashish leaves and says if you ever need my help I am here for you and RB tells him to take care of his sister. Yug is sitting on his chair rethinking about what happened. He sees Ashish walk in and ask him so did Rb take the check? Is he still mad at me? Ashish goes the answer to your questions is this and he shows the tore up check to Yug. He tells Yug that I tried to stand up for you but they insulted you so badly. Ashish brings up to Yug how much he cared for Vrinda/RB and this is how RB responded back by tearing this check up. Ashish says both the brothers are not interested in having partnership to the hotel anymore. Yug goes okay fine if that's their decision I won't force them to change their decision but Ashish you will have to make a new deal in which Bubbly and you will be the owner to this hotel. Yug also says since RB/KV doesn't want to at least Bubbly will get the partnership. Ashish tries to make Yug change his decision but Yug says if they don't want it we can't have it either and Bubbly has to have it, Yug leaves. Ashish gets all happy how his planned worked well and now both the families hate each other.

PRECAP: Bubbly is all angry and is getting mad at Ashish like crazy. She tells him so you thought no one will find out about your plan? It wasn't Yug bhai that did this but you and I know this.

Okay it was a boring episode but Yug looked nice in it and I really don't know where this story is going but I guess I am curious to see what will happen tomorrow when Vrinda will walk in to see an empty land. Still want to know who that mystery person is?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank you Sana for the update!
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx sana.

and yes, such a boring epi, i will only go and watch the little part of yug !

i bet vrinda will flip at yug, hes still gotta hear an earfull from her o guess, but i hope bbali tells vrinda da truth first.

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
your welcome guys!!!!!

i HOPE AND HOPE vrinda stands up for Yug and says he did not do this its impossible for Yug to do this and its ASHISH.
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skstar

your welcome guys!!!!!

i HOPE AND HOPE vrinda stands up for Yug and says he did not do this its impossible for Yug to do this and its ASHISH.

i think vrinda will flip at yug first, but then will come to know the truth, and take yugs side. although i do hope she has the comon sense to know that yug would never be capable of knocking her house down or cheating rb's 40%. she must have dat much comon sense rite ?