Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gabifernandez23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I come back from class to find a new FC already.

Seriously we are burning through the FC almost as fast as Shani is burning our screens. It took us like 10 days to finish it. Is that a new record?
KWRocks. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Oh I was going through the Shani related topics(Are Shahid Kapur-Rani Mukerji dating? topic) in Bollywood Forum and I came across some people saying that all the link us up stuff by Shani was for publicity.
Please comment guys.
My two cents:

First of all,wasn't the media the first one to have bugged them with this "not been linked up" story? I mean they never started it saying themselves until the media went gaga asking them the reason for no link up being there for them.
Secondly,if they really wanted publicity,they(the crew and stuff) could have easily just spread out rumours that Shahid and Rani are a couple to gather publicity like some others,isn't it?
Thirdly,Did i got wrong anywhere? When the hell has Rani needed publicity ever? If she needed publicity she could have made headlines every freaking day like some other actresses but she would rather concentrate on her film than showing her face every 5 minutes every day to the people and boring the hell out of them.
Fourthly,as Rani said in her Times Now interview that after the first promo she had checked on the Internet and the responses for their jodi and film have been very positive.And anyways honestly there are not many people who would give their time to watch Bollywood interviews except the hardcore Bollywood fans.And as if the fans really get affected by that? But people do get affected by the link-up rumours because they start spreading on TV's,newspapers,etc and people get hold of it and tadaa the mission is accompalished and the film gets the publicity.But I didn't see the same happening for Shani,Right?

I think they are just trying to defend their points.LOL
I find these points of theirs so BASELESS.
COMMENT GUYS.

I do agree..Who wrote that ?
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gabifernandez23

I come back from class to find a new FC already.

Seriously we are burning through the FC almost as fast as Shani is burning our screens. It took us like 10 days to finish it. Is that a new record?

True that Gabi.😉

Originally posted by: RazmoLuvShani

I do agree..Who wrote that ?

Go check the Are Shahid Kapur-Rani Mukerji dating? topic and you will find this "publicity" posts there.

Resh and everyone  tell me what do you think of Shani status ?

For me it really goes toward dating ..
All the things that have happened since IGT are just too obvious and there's too many red flags and hints..
Even if you want you can't ignore them..;
Shahid saying "I went for the real one.."(He answered this question"With which character did you fell in love ? ..He answered "I went for the real one..")
Rani saying"He is really really special"
Shani never ending praises for each other and Rani openly flirting with him..
Holding hand all the time..(Even outside the Delhi PC)!
Rani saying "There's no harm..Link up us!"(Knowing tha fact that they hate link ups!
and Yesterday Shahid choosing this SPECIAL video...

OMG there's too many..

These are just few of the MANY red flags man!
There is an endless list..It may take me a whole day to gather them up!
LOL
KWRocks. thumbnail

Resh and everyone  tell me what do you think of Shani status ?

For me it really goes toward dating ..
All the things that have happened since IGT are just too obvious and there's too many red flags and hints..
Even if you want you can't ignore them..;
Shahid saying "I went for the real one.."(He answered this question"With which character did you fell in love ? ..He answered "I went for the real one..")
Rani saying"He is really really special"
Shani never ending praises for each other and Rani openly flirting with him..
Holding hand all the time..(Even outside the Delhi PC)!
Rani saying "There's no harm..Link up us!"(Knowing tha fact that they hate link ups!
and Yesterday Shahid choosing this SPECIAL video...
 Also the fact that this is not ONLY Shani fans who noticed all..There's many blogs article about them dating and not from fans....OUr theory is the best and really solid..Not some stupid theory based on rumours and "sources" from nowhere!
OMG there's too many..

KWRocks. thumbnail

These are just few of the MANY red flags man!
There is an endless list..It may take me a whole day to gather them up!
LOL

I know..Isn't that amazing..
What do you think of their status Pita ?
gabifernandez23 thumbnail
Was is the fastest anyone has ever gone through a FC?
KWRocks. thumbnail

Go check the Are Shahid Kapur-Rani Mukerji dating? topic and you will find this "publicity" posts there.

I don't even want to ..They already annoy me!
Oh lord PITA not again :P
LOL
I've said that a millions and gazzilions time.

All in all,even if they don't end up together,I would still be happy because I love them together and as individuals and I just freaking LOVE the extreme fondness they have towards each other.
I mean even a duffer can say watching their interviews that they are so damn in awe of each other.😳