MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Well after watching Baytab's 1 st episode I am forced to say that Sumana Das(Shamoli)has something that makes that has make to watch Sony after a long.Many articles say that she have a power to attract guys.But I want to say not only guys she also can many girls mad for her.She is beautiful,hot.Being a newcomer she has given a very strong prformance which is surely a big plus point of the show.She has the perfect looks.Tall,slim,hot,husky voice.I think once she will rule Indian Televison.Best of luck to her.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiti4ever thumbnail
ya i completely agree with u....👏
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Yes Yaar, i agree wid u!
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yep her performance is mind blowing. cannot belive that she is a new commer.for sure she will fire the screen.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
yea sumana certainly rocks... i've met her... 2yrs back when she wasnt even a model... shez a fashn designer.. an amazing illustrator... she was in my orkut frndlist also but afta enterin d glamour world she deleted me... my frnds frnds had shot her portfolio pics... so i have even seen her portfolio... i jus saw one episode of this serial coz of sumana.. i think her voice is dubbed...
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not bad for a newcomer, Sumana has a lot of potential.

dilkushi thumbnail
I think the oldest sibling has a lot of potential too
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilkushi

I think the oldest sibling has a lot of potential too

I agree.

I liked Sumana in first two episodes but now her acting has become monotonous.
hassan.raza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yes you are right sumana is the new queen , she is very beautiful and hopefully she is here to stay , 😊 thanks to ekta for introducing sumana