Aashka Goradia back on Television

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aashka Goradia back on TV

Aashka Goradia aka Kkumud of Kkusum fame is soon going to re-enter on TV with a new show.

The actress was last seen in one of the episodes of Madhur Bhandarkar's serial and now it is like a comeback for the lady with this new venture.

Our source told us, " She has being approached by the Cinevistas people to play the main the lead in their upcoming show. She will be playing a double role, which will be that of mother and daughter. It will a family drama, which will show case on mother daughter relationship. We are working on the script and star cast."

About the role we spoke Aashka Goradia, "I can't tell you anything because nothing is confirmed till now as I have got 3 offers from different production houses and channels and I haven't yet said yes to all the three shows as now I have to concentrate on my first TV concert which is called Heartthrob and after returning from Toronto (Canada) I will be able to tell what show I will be doing."

Well Aashka, let us see which shows you will be signing and time will only tell if audiences accept you back with great warmth.

Link http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/October/News_20091006_29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
How is this related to LS?