Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
this rajiv is really too much
sam-far thumbnail
thanks for the update but is Anita really pregnant and that's the rush to get married?
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam-far

thanks for the update but is Anita really pregnant and that's the rush to get married?

We do not really know. She has symptoms but not sure. 😕
-Shankar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess.

OMG haha

Then listen to me! I will tell everyone that
Anita is pregnant and that is why she ran away!" says Rajiv

did we call it or what? 😆

I know, it sooo weird. A topic was recently opened that she might be be pregnant. But I do not know if she is really pregnant ......??😕
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pams309

I absolutely agree with you renjii...  Manju is so cruel with words too...She never leaves a chance for simi to forget that she is (supposed to be) FAT... and OLD(If 28 yrs is old??? i wonder...)! How can a mother be so cruel towards her daughter! Pathetic!

i said it earlier too...mothers like these r responsible for bad plight of women in India...she actually said tht simi is unmarried coz she has studied too much..u expect women in smaller towns coming up wid this logic,its still acceptable..this woman living in delhi saying sumthing like this..and to support tht no-good son of hers who is one of the most self centred people i hv seen on screen...pathetic..here is a girl who is educated,pretty and NOT extremely fat..and look at the attitude of people arnd her..her mother is ready to get her married off to tht excuse of a human being,jst coz she is 28?hell,girls in India now voluntarily wait till 27 or 28 to marry coz they want to b settled,and i am one of them..y is it such a big deal?its very disturbing..