Happy Belated Birthday Mayuresh (Luv)!!!

Posted: 14 years ago

Okay Guys, recently, I and Aradhana have got in contact with Swapnil Joshi (Kush of Old Ramayan and teenage Krishna of Shri Krishna) in fb, and our fellow RS fan aalochak aka Kalpesh has got in contact with Mayuresh (Luv)!🥳🥳 Mayuresh is a really down to earth, nice guy and he has given Kalpesh permission to post his offscreen pics online as well as some basic info. We found out that Mayuresh's 33rd birthday was September 26th, not long ago, so I have created this B-day thread for him to wish him a very Happy Belated Birthday! Please everyone, wish him a happy Belated B-day, and I'll ask Kalpesh to re-post Mayuresh's offscreen pics he has already posted in our new CC! Meanwhile, here is some basic info about Mayuresh, and also some pics/vids of him as our naughty loveable Luv!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I'll ask Kalpesh to tell Mayuresh about this thread...and hopefully Mayuresh can give us a message in return!😛😛😛

Basic Info .....
Birthday : 26 September 1976
Currently living in Waltham, MA, USA
Has a post-grad degree in Economics from Texas University
Currently works with Affinova - an IT solutions company.
In the past worked as a consultant for London Economics Intl, and World Bank.

Mayur is happy to answer questions but is a tad busy, so will take some time. Please pm aalochak (Kalpesh) any questions to forward to him.
The one on the left

The one on the left
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
happy birthday luv baby,o sorry luv bhaiya so small kids on that today,but now become a man,lalitha dhidi did they act in any serials or movies?
...Reposted from RS Ramayan and Shri Krishna CC
Thanks Lalitha for the stunning Birthday Post... will let him know.

⭐️Mayursh Kshetramade⭐️ Lav from RS's Uttar Ramayan
As your know I've managed to track Mayur down on facebook, and he's replied to my messages. What a wonderful awesome bloke !
He's given me permission to put up some of his profile pics and personal info...

Here's our correspondance ......

Mayuresh Kshetramade05 October at 13:54
Hi Kalpesh!
Nice to hear from you. Yes, I am the same guy. Gosh, it was 20 years ago; we shot my episodes in 1989! :)
I watch some clips once in a while on you tube. It is truly inspiring.
Cheers!
Mayur

Kalpesh Narsi05 October at 20:54
Hi Mayur... Thanks so much for replying. I'm actually quite humbled (and chuffed) by your response :-)
You have fans that are dying to ask you some questions. Would you be willing to answer their questions via me.
Also please give me permission to post some info (that you're living in the US and are an economics graduate) and perhaps your current profile pic on the fan site.
As I said earlier, if you're uncomfortable with any of this, I will respect your privacy.
Have a great day
Ciao
Kalpesh
Mayuresh Kshetramade06 October at 04:22
Thanks for your kind words Kalpesh! I am touched by your and your friends' efforts.
I am ok with you posting some basic info about me with my profile pic. Also feel free to ask questions. I am typically swamped during the week with work; so, I may be slow to respond.
Cheers!
Mayur

Profile pics (the dude's a serious facebooker - he got like 300 pics on FB!)

Info .....
Birthday : 29 September 1977
Currently living in Waltham, MA, USA
Has a post-grad degree in Economics from Texas University
Currently works with Affinova - an IT solutions company.
In the past worked as a consultant for London Economics Intl, and World Bank.

👏👏👏 What an achiever ! What a successful life !!!👏👏👏

As you can read above, Mayur is happy to answer questions but is a tad busy, so will take some time. Plz do pm me any questions to forward to him.

Happy belated Birthday Mayur😊 
thanks a bunch for ths thread lali...
very happy belated birthday to you sir! really enjoyed watching you in LavKush as a kid, it was a huge part of my childhood 😃
Sincerely wishing you continued success and happiness!!
Happy belated birthday Mayuresh, your work as luv was great in Ramayan😃, and thanks for all information kalpesh😛
Originally posted by bhoomja_2903

happy birthday luv baby,o sorry luv bhaiya so small kids on that today,but now become a man,lalitha dhidi did they act in any serials or movies?

I don't think Mayuresh went into the cinema field, but Swapnil rose to fame playing teenage Krishna in Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna (I think in 1995) alongside Shweta Rastogi as teenage Radha, and he's continued acting since then. He's still acting.😊
You're welcome Kalpesh and Lola.😊
Happy Birthday Mayuresh.

Thanks Lalitha for the info.
Edited by Khalrika - 14 years ago
Wow...thank for sharing this info Lalitha and Kalpesh 😃