Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Today 29/10/2009

Joseph and Angel discussion about Aadhi decision.. Joseph sir opens his thoughts about Aadhi.. Avarkku aadhiye pudikkave ille.. She tries to explain about Aadhi's nature and her father finds fault in everything about Aadhi.. He first requests Angel to convince Aadhi, but later he changes his tone to a villain range.He strongly tells that Aadhi should agree for conversion or else he would have to forget his love Angel..Angel is worried

Masterji is sitting in his Veettu Mottamadi and drinking.. He sings songs and Jeeva comes there.They both talk for sometime. Masterji gets all senti but never opens his mouth about the problem worrying him. He talks the importance of Jeeva and his happiness in his life.. Similarly Jeeva also tells that Masterji comes first then only his family.. Masterji troes to hug Thala but he runs away telling Vaay Gabbadikkudhu... Masterji pretends to be angry and Jeeva hugs him...Paavam Masterji cries...

Jana and Devi talk about their relationship and Devi confesses the reason for her decision to leave him. Jana gets all wild and tells her to trust him and give her hand but she refuses.. She also talks about her appa and his desicion to get her married to an accused named Kumar...Jana tells he would kill her and that Kumar if she agress to that alliance .and also warns her not to go for such things .. He advices her like this.'Vena di, Manasile oruthana nenachukittu innoruthan kooda vaazhathe, Adhu ellarukkume Naragam'..

Sakthi is back from his ooru..He comes to meet Sandhya with his gifts specially from his Ooru... Sandhya finally apologises to him and tells about the misunderstanding both Jeeva and Masterji has... First Sakthi thinks it to be a joke but later he gets sad hearing everything.. He asks her why she was silent all these days?Why Masterji dint tell anything when Thattu was exchanged.. She says sorry for everything and gives her reasons.. Sakthi underestimates him and talks like he was not talented , goodlooking etc... First Sandhya consoles him telling he was a very good guy there was nothing wring in him etc Later on she confesses that she loved someone else and thats why she was not able to see Sakthi as a life partner...

Sakthi requests her for a chance and Sandhya shouts at him.. Sakthi again very softly tells her that she had no rights to tell him not to love or think about her.. He also tells her to wait and talk to her lover about her feelings. If things doesnt work out he tells she could always give a thought about him and consider him....Avar Sandhyavoda life le nallatho kettatho edhuvanlaum oru mudivu theriyara varaikkum he would not marry ....

Innum Varum

Today it was ful of serious scenes. All about feelings and emotions...
Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjali ma,
thanks for the updates da...  and for ur time...👏👏

Joseph sir romba nalla appava pesi ipo kamichutaaru ila..... Angel appava nambiniga ila.... ipo paarthingala...😡
Enaku love pidikala.. venm nu opppose panra appava kuda nambalam... Ipadi accept panra madhiri panni, aadhi pathi nlla therinju correct adikararu... Showing his talent's and triks to his own daughter????? I just don't like this... 😡😡
Parents and Children should be open about their thoughts atleast in life matters.... hmmmm,, paapom aadhi enna panrarunu....😕

masterji paavam..😭 he is a great man and a very good father... he is really a great person in jeeva's case... 👏Hope nothing happens to him... He was acting good... Thanni adicha ellam sari aiduma... Jeeva vandhu Sandya kalyanam pannipana... ila sandy dhan manasa mathipala...😡 I don't like showing this thanni adikaradhu for feelings...😡 Episdoe directorku oru kuttu...

Anjali u missed this part... Jeeva talking ot Sandy about master ji and his health... Whatever, Jeeva told was absolutely right.... Sandy thinking about her problems always taunts her dad... never seems to take care of him... JEeva said it nicely... Sandy should care for dad's health also..... Jeeva good...⭐️⭐️

Janaa anne semaya pesuninga....  😊Devi ma, unga mappilai kokki kumar a? Vendma ma...😉I liked this pair very much.. 😊Even now they talk boldly without any ego about their probs.. and hence they both won't misundestand each other... i like this  a lot... Really the script writer and director needs to be encourage about this track... 👏👏👏Devi confessing her love and prob.. 👏👏Janaa being bold about his decision a and ready to face things...👏👏
All are good....⭐️⭐️⭐️

Aiyo, poor sakthi.. I really felt bad for him... 😭😭Sandy ipo than sollanumnu thonichu.. adhuvum edho sikirama sonna madhiri oru nenapu... after 2 months solli irukinga.... Sakthi was crying.... It means that he is hurt a lot... Sandy being the first girl in his life... but Sandy is not so lucky to have such an understanding and caring guy... Sakthi was so happy when he came but he was so sad when he went out....😭
Master ji ya solla kudadhu.. ellam sandy a dhan sollanum.... 😡

Sakthi is telling that he will wait for her.. poor guy... will that work out? when he comes to know about the guy who is Jeeva, i think he will be more shocked...  😲
Whatever Sakthi talked was all 100% correct.... ⭐️

Overall a good episode...  worth watching...
Wat u guys say about the episode?
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Anj.👏

Joseph,Angel's father yesterday showed his original character.He,in any way want to get rid of aadhi..
Adhavadhu..ponnum avara thappa nenekka koodadhu..and at the same time,creating a misunderstanding b/w aadhi and angel and separating them...Rombha kevalamana game u r playing Mr.Joseph..🤢🤢😡
Aiya aadhi raasa...pls dont change ur decision....pls..

masterji rombha paavam..ponnukku parpaara illai jeeva life aa parpaara???so sad...def.something i s going to happen to him...day by day this thought is increasing...😭😭

jana and devi.........
Hello Ms.devi...onnu unga parents petcha kettu complete aa aadhi ya reject pannunga...or parents vendaam janaa dhaan venum nu stronga irunga...adha vittuttu oru nalaikku oru petchu.....
Accused aa kalyanam panraangalaam😡😡...wait for some time...soon this jana will kill ur father,and he will also be an  accused ...then u can marry jana....😡😡

God ..this sandhya...ellarayum azha vakkaradhum,kashtapadutharadhu dhaan velai pola irukku....
nenekaradha appo appo pesirundha yaarukkume ippo kashtam illai...😡

Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago
anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Anjali ma,

thanks for the updates da... Anytime Mdear😊

Parents and Children should be open about their thoughts atleast in life matters.... hmmmm,, paapom aadhi enna panrarunu....😕
100% true.. Accept pannara maathiri panni kavukkara appave nambave koodathu
 I don't like showing this thanni adikaradhu for feelings...😡 Episdoe directorku oru kuttu...

Why would they stop showing that?😡 Avara seekrame saagadikkavendam? So they will show these scenes as many times they can..

Anjali u missed this part... Jeeva talking ot Sandy about master ji and his health... Whatever, Jeeva told was absolutely right.... Sandy thinking about her problems always taunts her dad... never seems to take care of him... JEeva said it nicely... Sandy should care for dad's health also..... Jeeva good...⭐️⭐️

Yes I forgot to mention that le? cha i dont knw how i missed it. thank you for reminding me ma...😊Whatever he told was 100% true.. Jeeva sonna 1000 madangu le for her. Let her obey him and be loving to her father atleast now.

Janaa anne semaya pesuninga....  😊Devi ma, unga mappilai kokki kumar a? Vendma ma...😉I liked this pair very much.. 😊
All are good....⭐️⭐️⭐️
Love nu vandhaale problems illama irukkave irukkadhu.. Pirivu mattum endha vidhathula solution nu theiryale.

Aiyo, poor sakthi.. I really felt bad for him... 😭😭Sandy ipo than sollanumnu thonichu.. adhuvum edho sikirama sonna madhiri oru nenapu... after 2 months solli irukinga.... Sakthi was crying.... It means that he is hurt a lot... Sandy being the first girl in his life... but Sandy is not so lucky to have such an understanding and caring guy... Sakthi was so happy when he came but he was so sad when he went out....😭
Masterji was the one who started this topic le so he is blaming him.. Sandhya ellathaleyume late idhule kovam vera varutho avangalku..

Wat u guys say about the episode?

Love na ennallaam pratchana, the emotional moments,problems😭😭😭 ,ellame shown in one episode...👏

anjkhoney thumbnail
Shreeyakka neenga sonnathu unma..

Kaadhal nu vandha ellatheyum thangara sakthi venum, Edhayum face panna dairyam venum. Adhavittuttu Love pannanum nu aasa irukkum, Adha kadaikkara varaikkum porduvanga but kadaicha appram next stage vidanum nu thonum. Appo varaikkum kannukku theriyatha pratchana ellame kannukku theriyum.

Appa, Sanda, Ratham ellame munnadiyum irukku but they never bother.2 perum love panna aarambichanga na appram edheyavathu kaaranam kaatti love pannardhe vidarthu, piriyarthu,periya thyagam panna mathiri nadikkarthu.Appram oru dialogue vera,'Namma Kaadhalukku Sakthi Irundha Adhuve Nammale Sethu Vakkum'... Idhe pozhappa pochu.Cha.

Aiyo Indha nbsp tholla thaangale...Nadule vandhu vandhu imsa kudukkude😡.
Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
raaspach thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjkhoney

Aiyo Indha nbsp tholla thaangale...Nadule vandhu vandhu imsa kudukkude😡.

Dont Worry Anj Dear...
                   Vazhkailyila appappa Verumai yetti Paakkum..
                              adhaan indha nbsp.......
idhallam pazhagikkamma..
enna nee innum chinna paapavae irukka....
reenap75 thumbnail
Finally the cat is out of the bag everyone know about Sandy's  intention.  I am eager to watch the next week episodes hope they make it interesting and not sothappal.
vidu thumbnail
Hey everyone, I m a huge fan of Anbea vaa...next week gonna be rocking...any guesses abt jeeva n sandya??????......i just love them.....
anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidu

Hey everyone, I m a huge fan of Anbea vaa...next week gonna be rocking...any guesses abt jeeva n sandya????

raaspach thumbnail

sandy is too much..such a selfish women.hate her

i wonder what will be the reaction from priya now.she should go and discuss this matter with masterji and should take his advice.ippadi ellarayum kashtapaduthittu indha sandy kku ippadi oru life thevaiya??