Gurmeet and Debina interview for IF

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Here is the link:

Both gave a very nice interview.  I am glad to see that they are appreciating all the fans at India Forums. Gurmi and Debi look so cute together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ohh wooow!

they do look cute together!
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
they luk nice

but debina boses around him

n she moans over lil things

where as guru does all the work
Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Mallika!

But I am mad at Debina after today's episode. U never leave a small baby alone, ever. If this was the US she would be in prison for child abandonment. After doing that she tried to justify her actions. 😡😡😡

I am not sure I like Debina after this. All Debina seems to be thinking is "me,me,me" all the time. I am pleasantly surprised by Rakhi.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the link malli....

Debi was totally wrong today...how could she justify herself after doing such a blunder...how could she do this to someone else's baby.....i wouldnt have done the same even to my baby.... she is so confused and is worried about her hand nails........😕
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was totally shocked about Debi's action today.😲  I could not believe it. I am glad that the real parents came and handled the situation.  I would take care of other peoples' baby 10X better than my own.  I was totally obsessed about not leaving my baby alone, not even for a second in the same house!  There was no excuse for that at all!

shweta.mayurfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yar thy look se cute n adorable together