Written Update 5th October

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LAADLI- 5th October   

Amrit is in his room sitting on the bed remembering what that lady in his office has said. H remembers that his boss didn't want to ask him any question during the interview. He remembers that woman saying that a rich father cannot see his daughter working like this so he remembers Kuku sending Mehto to his house and Gursheel telling him that Mehto has come from Bebo's house so she will serve her only. Amrit is tensed lost in these thoughts. Bebo comes in the room and sees Amrit so tensed. She comes near him and asks what happened? Amrit replies, nothing. What can happen to me? Bebo says no, something has happened and you are hiding it from me, I can feel it. Tell me what has happened? Amrit gets up from the bed and says we went to see a movie but we didn't get to see it. Today I want to tell you a story, a girl from a rich family got married to a poor boy. It was their destiny to get married. But they didn't get close to each other because each had different needs. Their upbringing was different. The boy tried to fulfill each and every want of the girl but her wants were bigger than the boy's ability. Although the girl did not complained, her parents didn't like it and tried to buy every comfort for their daughter but the boy's self respect came in between. He says now I don't understand what will happen next? He asks her you tell me what the boy should do? (Gursheel and Maro are listening outside the room getting happy) Bebo is confused senses Amrit's bad mood. She asks are you angry at me due to some reason? Amrit taunts her saying that why should I be angry at you? If a person can get all the luxuries just by marrying someone then it is a good thing. He says when two lives are joined with each other and one pinpoints the other's weaknesses then it hurts, but it also gives hope to do better. If that person does not support you then you get disheartened. Bebo says I don't know what is the matter but I do know that there is serious misjudgment regarding me in your mind. Amrit says I don't have any misjudgment. You had to work in this house because I could not afford a servant, so Mehto had to come here. Bebo says it is not true, I never asked my parents for anything. Amrit says then how did they come to know their daughter is not happy in this house? He says everyone in this house has habit of working except you. Bebo is sad and shocked. Amrit further says today I came to know that I was given this job due to Papaji's reference. Bebo is shocked. She says Papaji cannot do such a thing without your consent. Amrit says all rules can be changed when a father sees his daughter is not happy. Amrit yells what recognition do I have? Kuku Narang's son in law or his daughter's husband? Bebo says I have not done anything nor have Papaji. Amrit says I am not angry at you I am agry at myself as I have been unable to take care of Narang family's princess. Bebo is crying and she pleads with him not to say such words. Crying she sits on the bed and buries her face in her hands. ( I hope I have written all dialogues correctly…… seriously guys I am very disappointed at Amrit's behavior today…. Even when I am writing this I feel sad and a bit angry)
Gursheel and maro after listening everything happily go downstairs. They both are very happy to see their plan going in the right direction.
In Narang house, Goldie is crying telling Prabhjot that everyone taunts me regarding my lack of dowry. She tells her that Amro indirectly taunts her about her small dowry. Prabhjot is shocked. Goldie asks her whether the Narangs have taunted her about her dowry? Prabhjot says no, as I belong to middle class so whatever my parents gave it was considered ok. Goldie says my marriage was not agreeable to everyone and I didn't bring any dowry either so they treat me really bad. Parabhjot is shocked. Goldie says I can show you how I am taunted about my dowry. She asks Prabhjot to come with her.

In Amrit's house, Amrit and Bebo are lying on the bed but both are awake. Bebo is tensed and thinking.
In the morning, Bebo is making the bed still thinking about the situation. She sees a letter on the side table. When opening, she is shocked to see that it is Amrit's resignation letter.
Downstairs, Amrit is eating breakfast with Gursheel and Maro. Gursheel sensing Amrit's bad mood asks him are you not getting late for office? Bebo has come downstairs and is listening from behind. Amrit says I left this job. Gursheel says how will this house be run? Amrit says do not worry I will find another job soon on the basis of my abilities. He gets up and turns o find himself in front of Bebo who is in a shock looking at him sadly.
In Narang house, amro and Saru are doing pooja. Goldie asks Prabhjot to watch from the corridor and goes downstairs. Amro is telling saru to take care of herself when Goldie comes and tells them a fake story of her friend who has burnt herself because her sasural was asking for Dowry. Amro and Saru gets shocked to hear this and gives ideas for her friends help. While Prabhjot watching from upstairs thinks that they are scolding goldie.   

In Amrit's house, gursheel asks Bebo what happened that made Amrit leave his job suddenly? Bebo says un intentionally, I have hurt Amrit's feelings, but now I will make everything clear. She tells Gursheel that she is sending Mehto back. Gursheel and Maro are shocked. Gursheel tells bebo to think the matter over with a clear mind. Bebo says no, there is no importance of anyone in front of me except Amrit. Maro says then are you ending Mehto on Amrit's order? Bebo says no amrit didn't say anything. But if I can understand his wishes then I would think myself successful in this relationship. Bebo goes to talk with Mehto. Maro tells gursheel that her plan is going in the wrong direction. Gursheel scolds her and says what is important is that amrit's full salary comes in my hand and once Goldie calls us to live in that home, there will be several Mehto's around us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously guys....... i think Amrit was a bit harsh on Bebo today. IAnd i feel like strangling Gursheel!!!!! 😡
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi,
thanks for the great written update

afee
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

4 da awesuum update

DEEENCH thumbnail
thanx!
i agree
QueenAnnie18 amrit was just rude 2day!
poor bebo

ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!.....i am so hating Gursheel right now....