Update Oct 5: Pooja wants a divorce but...

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Karan laughs sarcastically. He says he made a big mistake by underestimating Pooja. Her planning was fantastic. He thought that he's the world's smartest man. And that made him over confident. But he's proud of Pooja. She has proved she is Karan Singh's wife. Pooja says atleast she did something to make him proud. Then she takes out the divorce papers that he had used to blackmail her mom and asks him to sign them. She says their relationship is over.
Karan reminds Pooja that they are married. Signing divorce papers wont end their relationship. They are bonded for the next seven years. He tears the papers and says he will never divorce her. Pooja is shocked.
The next morning Karan wakes up to find the house all messed up(a liquor bottle is lying on the floor near him). He remembers the previous night when Pooja had left the house. He tried to stop her but Pooja refused. After she leaves Karan throws things around and messes up the house. Back in the present Karan gets off the bed. Pooja is in the train with Nanda and Babli. They tell her she did a good thing by walking out. Pooja gets emotional and says she didnt want to but she was left with no choice. Karan sees Pooja's mangal sutra in the cupboard. He remembers the previous night when he told her that the managalsutra was like a sheild which protected her from the world's eyes. Back in the train Babli and Nanda invite Pooja to live with them. Pooja says that even Shubha called her to invite her. Nanda says it will be a tough road ahead for Pooja without a husband. Pooja says that anyways Karan wasnt the husband one would want. The other women agree. Nanda says that she is sure Karan will not sit quiet. Pooja looks worried. Karan calls up his mother-in-law and pretends to be heartbroken because Pooja left him and went away.
At Geeti's college classes are going on. Trisha keeps passing comments on Geeti thereby annoying her. They again get into a fight and are sent to the principal's office. The principal asks both of them to get their parents the next day else they would be given their leaving certificates. Shubha finds Trisha packing her bags. Shubha questions her she says she doesnt want to cause trouble to Shubha as she had done to her mom. Shubha insists that she wants to know what happenned and Trisha tells her she has gotten into trouble in college and Shubha needs to go to her college.
Pooja calls her mom but she doesnt get a response. So Pooja calls a neighbour who tells her that her mother went somewhere out of Dhanbad and will be back in a few days. Pooja wonders where her mom would have gone. Karan looks thru his wedding album. He talks to himself that they are such a wonderful pair and look so good together and should stay together forever. Then he says that he knows the old woman's mentality. He will not be able to see her daughter living away from her husband. Which is right since a woman once married should leave his house only upon death.

Preview: Karan is at Pooja's office and asks her to come home. Pooja says whatever happens she will not return. Karan says there is someone at home whom she is very close to. And that person is now a prisoner at home.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! I am convinced that Karan is mentally disturbed - he is holding Pooja's mom prisoner? I wonder how Pooja will "rescue" her mother....
TheRager thumbnail
yes karan was acting totally like an obsessed psycho. pooja beating him at his own game seems to have hit his ego big time. yesterday's epi was a complete karan episode. fantastic performance by harsh chaya.
coming to the show i hope pooja goes there with her ladies special mates or the police rather than trying to tackle karan alone. and pooja's mom is the biggest idiot ive seen. inspite of seeing his behavior she decided to land up in karan's house without informing pooja. the woman only increases pooja's problems rather than being helpful.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
karan does seem like a pyshco..
i feel bad for pooja..
btw, great update manideepa..( thats ur name right? ) 
TheRager thumbnail
yes thats my name...btw isha i posted the update and then realized that i didnt check with nik or u if ur doing the update...im sorry if u were planning to.
checkerscom2000 thumbnail
pooja's mom is too foolish it is annoying me.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks dear...i really don't know when pooja's mom will learn about her SIL. instead of helping her she is pushing her always into more trouble.
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

First of all, when Pooja left the house, she should have called her mother immediately, but she waited till next day. It was already late when Karan already did his drama.

Pooja's mom should have called Pooja first knowing how Karan treated her. This old woman has no brains at all.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^ Absolutely agree - the logical thing would have been for Pooja to call her mom first & when Karan spoke to Pooja's mom, she should have let Pooja know that she was coming to Mumbai...lack of adequate communication is what all serials are based on... Edited by h&rblock - 14 years ago