Written/Vid/Pix Update 5th October

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
(vershus place) reshmi walks into vershus room where she was in deep thought ... reshmi asks whats wrong and vershu said she found it wrong that she danced with Ashwin ... reshmi said not to worry and that it was just one dance and that sir has always acted like a friend .... reshmi teases her saying that their jodi did look cute ... vershu started to hit her with pillows.... (archus house) aai is doin her prayers and so does everyone else ... vinod and manju have taken the day off so aai said that they will all do the aarti together and go to the virsirjan together ... aai looks to vaishu and says "you and vershu..." she realised that she doesnt live there and she is sad that this would be the first navratri without vershu ... archu said she will ring her and tell her to come but aai refuses ... aai tells archu to get some stuff from the market, then aai tells vinod to get 1000 rupees for archu to go shopping and manju's face just dropped .... hahaha(archu at the market) archu is buying some stuff and saw vershu ... she runs to vershu and they are both happy to see eachother but then vershu blurts out saying "how is aai/baba..." archu changes the subject and tells her that she wants to tell her something ... (archu and vershu at a restaurant) ... archu is saying they will do everything together on navratri but vershu u wont be there ... then archu says she knows she is angry with everyone but then archu says that vershu is not angry with god ... archu says to come home for one day ... vershu says no ... the day i left the house is the day i decided i would only come home when i have become something ... she says she cant achieve anything living in that house ... archu said is your dream more important than family ... vershu says she is different ... then vershu asks archu if what she is wearing is wrong (she is wearing jeans and a kurta top) archu says no but vershu says aai would have a problem and would have said that "bad girls" would wear this sort of clothes ... vershu says there is no point talking about it all and says finally that when she becomes something then she will come home ... the bill comes to the table and vershu says to archu that she will pay the bill but archu said that she is older but then vershu says she earns ... vershu pays the bill and says goodbye ... vershu walks off but turns around and says the archu to tell everyone at home that she asked of them ... vershu turns around with a tear in her eye ... (archus house) aai and manju are preparing for the pooja ... archu returns home and says it wont be right if she tells aai about vershu otherwise she will get upset again ... archu gives manju the change and tells her to give it to vinod ... manju storms into her room and says archu has spent 950 rupees ... manju gives it to vinod saying this is your change .... vinod gets annoyed at the way manju said it ... manju says you should be careful of what we spend ... puni will get bigger and need books, clothes etc... then manju starts to remind vinod of the gold jewellery that was given back and says that they should change it inot money ... vinod objects ... vinod says we will never do that and i am not going to break those jewellery ... manju says what is the use of those jewellery now ... vinod says dont you dare touch those jewellry ... vinod storms out and and manju is all annoyed ... (manavs house) they are all praying in their house ... manav is about to lift the plant but then kakka says no you should let someone else do it becasue of your injury but manav refuses and says he will do it .... (archus house) aai gives the plant to archu ... baba is chanting ... and so is everyone else ... (river) archus family are at the river and archu goes upto the river ... manav is there too ... manav sees archu then archu sees him ... they are both looking at eachother ...archu looks towards sul aai .. then turns around to do the visirjan ... manav sees the mangalsutra ... sav aai calls manav and tells him to do the visirjan ... sav aai sees archu and then the mangalsutra .... she tells him to do the visirjan.... sav aai calls archu ... archu's family turn to see who it is ... sav aai says i have fulfilled my duties in giving back jewellery now you guys cant do the same ... sul aai says stop making a scene and tell me what you want ... sav aai says give me back my mangalsutra ... everyone is shocked ... sav aai is demanding for it and that it is rightfully hers ... archu is shocked ... then sav aai asks for the four silver bangles .. then sav aai says manav told me to get this ... archu is shocked ... stupid sav aai .... argh....

[/NOCOPY][/MEMBERS]
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uff... started dragging again...!! Feel like giving Archana one tight slap... the guy burnt his hand for you, you know savita's habit of exaggeration n lying n still if u believe her... then manav rightfully deserves someone else!! 
Thanx for the update!!
Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the update .. Ohh God why Sav is putting everythin on Manav's head ? Poor Guy 🤗!! Hope Archu doesn't trust her :'(
maisha_arba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is this Savita aaii 's problem ......................lways creating problems between them.....................uuuffff!!!!!!! anyways  thanx  4 the update..........
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
all that hype on friday fo this? im maddd 😡 i have no hope for archana..she will believe every1 besides Manav! & she shud knw better! 😡😡 wats up wid Savita? she is crazy & im qettin irrtated by her! 😕
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)

I thought Savita Aai was only greedy for materialistic things but good at heart, but now she's turning into a very mean person :(

Why does she want to break Archana's and Manav's relationship??
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great, more of the same drama! Manav and Archana unable to be together because of their families, this story will just continue to drag!! Disappointed again!
Kachipata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Good that I am not missing much.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ridiculous!  So glad I stopped watching this show.
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers for the update....but manav and archana are really irritating me it seems like in this rishta only the mothers have the right to sprak and to do