Couples we’d like to see on Pati, Patni Aur Woh

*pyar* thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
With Pati, Patni Aur Woh premiering two days ago and showing us the personal sides of some of TV's in-the-news couples, we came up with our choice of couples we would have loved to have seen on the show.
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

Reshmi Ghosh - Amit Gupta
This couple should take part in the show because they have been dating for five years and it would be interesting to watch out them. Their real talent would be on display, and the show could be a platform especially for Amit Gupta to display his skills.
Previous    Next

Showing 2 of 7 images Previous    Next

Ram Kapoor - Gautami Kapoor
This jodi is the most experienced in managing babies and household work. Imagine watching Ram Kapoor cleaning up a baby's potty while Gautami does all the ghar ka kaam without any help.

Showing 3 of 7 images Previous    Next

Shaleen - Daljeet Kaur
They won Nach Baliye 4 title and made an interesting pair to watch on TV. Daljit has especially been trying hard to be the perfect bride for Shaleen.

Join Shaleen's Fan Club | Join Dajeet's Fan Club
Previous    Next
Showing 4 of 7 images Previous    Next

Ali Merchant - Sara Khan
Sadhana, Sara's on-screen character, is excellent at household work and respectful of elders, but what about the off-screen reality? It would have been very entertaining to see this couple managing daily life together.

Join Sara's Fan Club

Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next

Sweta Keswani - Alex
This couple looks good on-screen and off-screen, as we saw in Nach Baliye. We wonder how Alex would have managed taking care of a baby.
Previous    Next

Showing 6 of 7 images Previous    Next

Karan Singh Grover - Shraddha Grover
How would the actor who loves to throw tantrums behave around babies and other people in the house? If he and the baby were sulking and misbehaving, Shraddha would be having a tough time managing everything on her own.

Join Karan's Fan Club
Previous    Next

Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next

Aamir Ali - Sanjeeda Sheikh
A sweet couple, we're certain they would do all the work efficiently. We have a feeling they're great with babies; their winning smiles tell us that.

Join Aamir's Fan Club  |  Join Sanjeeda's Fan Club

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I WUD LOVE to see my super favorite SHARAD MALHOTRA & DIVYANKA TRIPATHI ,the most beautiful & made for each other pair on Earth😛😳 ,

i wud love to see sharad & divyanka in a reality show as a pair ,
& wud b happy if sharad & divyanka participate in pati patni & woh type reality shows ,after getting married !!!!😛

i am die hard sharad & divyanka fan & we SD fans wishing big time to see SD in a good & decent reality show !!!!😛
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
I want to Krithika and karan kundra they r made for eachother
juhisachin thumbnail
only i see juhi and sachin and hussain and tine

i would love to see aamir and sanjeeda

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i would lvoe to see hussain juhi
sharad divyanka

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sita11

I WUD LOVE to see my super favorite SHARAD MALHOTRA & DIVYANKA TRIPATHI ,the most beautiful & made for each other pair on Earth😛😳 ,

i wud love to see sharad & divyanka in a reality show as a pair ,
& wud b happy if sharad & divyanka participate in pati patni & woh type reality shows ,after getting married !!!!😛

i am die hard sharad & divyanka fan & we SD fans wishing big time to see SD in a good & decent reality show !!!!😛

Sita dear, good to see you again.  I would love to see Divyanka and Sharad too. They are both so sweet and loving to each other.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow !!! mallika ,great to know that ur also sharad-divyanka fan😛
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sita, I have seen parts of their show and some interviews of them.  They both are wonderful people, that's what I love about them.