Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bestfan

Bad news for me..😭THIS IS IT is not releasing in Nagpur.I searched a lot,but there's no such news.I desperately wanted to watch it in the theater,but now it cant be helped.But my dad told his friend that as soon as possible he would download it for me.But u know that the fun of watching the film on BIG screen with drak everywhere and those sound effect n the volume....But its not at-all in computer.If u increase the volume,at a certain level it becomes harsh...and then my mom would say, "beta there r people living here.lessen the volume".😭.I want to see it in theater.Plzzzzzz guys tell me in detail what was in the film.Each n every move.OK!!!!!!

awww its not releasing in my place as well 😭 how many of u have bought the tickets??
jingjing thumbnail

hi dear πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: bestfan

Where do u live????R u in India or abroad???

Ridhima di thanks for making this fanlub..πŸ€—.I want to say thanks to allof u.It makes me feel proud that i know people living in U.S.A, Canada, and many more places whom i havent ever met or seen.U all guys are so humble,polite and so helping.Thanks di for counting me in this wounderland.

okieee.. hehhe good..
moonwalker it is =)
awwwhiiieee np.. its awesome meeting michael fans on I-F, i thought this FC would never move along..
but yayyyy there are alot
and we are on our second one πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: jingjing

awww its not releasing in my place as well 😭 how many of u have bought the tickets??

OMG, don't worry.. im pretty sure it'll be online somewhere, and we will tell u both everything
uhhmm i bought the tickets, navi did(well i bought them for her) and mandyyy and ummm i dunno about the rest😳
sema608 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I bought tickets for opening weekend and the This Is It Limited Edition CD. I can't wait! I think I'll wear my MJ t-shirt that day.

Everyone's telling me we're going to cry.
Hazardous thumbnail
Hats off to ALL YOU MICHAEL FANS for rockin this fan club.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You guys are the best.⭐️ I'm so glad we made it this far.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hazardous thumbnail

Originally posted by: sema608

I bought tickets for opening weekend and the This Is It Limited Edition CD. I can't wait! I think I'll wear my MJ t-shirt that day.

AWWW I know. It's going to be emotional for us fans.😭
Edited by xPristinex - 14 years ago
bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HEY SEMA LOVED UR AVTAR PIC. ITS O ROCKING.VERY GOOD CHOICE.
jingjing thumbnail

Originally posted by: babii.girl

OMG, don't worry.. im pretty sure it'll be online somewhere, and we will tell u both everything

uhhmm i bought the tickets, navi did(well i bought them for her) and mandyyy and ummm i dunno about the rest😳

Aww thank u 😊
jingjing thumbnail

oh wow me too have a Michael jackson t-shirt....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› just bought it when i was on holidays 😊😊