Written/Vid/Pix update: 2nd October

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
[/NOCOPY][/MEMBERS]

I didnt heard frm anyone of today's updates so m posting it on the updater's behalf😳

The epi starts with the Mandal Pooja at Thane Grounds..Savita is distributing Vadapav on her stall...so is Manav...Savita spots Shravani and then hints out at Sachin to go there and play with her...Sachin goes and greets Shravani..and then offers to play Dandiya with her...they r playing and Savita is buzy watching them...

Sulochana along with Archu and her frnds reach the mandal...they worship the Goddess and are buzy among each other..Archu stands sepearate frm them...

(MY INTERESTING PART)

Manav sees Archu in the midst of the crowd....and Archu too sees him bt doesnt show up..Vandu encourages Manav to speak with Archu...he tries to go there bt Savita stops him and asks to look at the stall...he moves frm here...Archu tries to see whether he is there bt he has left...bt Manav stops after a while and decides to talk with Archu...feeling tht if he doesnt speak today he wont be able to convey further anytime...

He goes and walks towards her...and grabs her hand...at the same time Sulochana calls Archu..she tries to go there bt Manav holds her hand tightly and makes her come with him...while this goes along both the mothers look at this positions...

Manav comes near the Goddess and says tht today he wd like to confess rather clear the misconceptions..he puts her hand on the Diya and he says tht he has nt cheated on her...he has worshipped this relationship like anything..and today if he is lying then he shd get punished there itself...Archu gets emotional hearing it..and gets hurt seeing his hand getting hurt😳..she pulls away his hand and is almost going to caress it bt Savita intervenes and asks her to stay away frm her son..so does Sulochana asks Archu to come along...

They depart...

Savita blasts Manav fr speaking with Archu..there Vinod continues blaming Manav bt Archu defends Manav saying tht all the time he was trying to speak the truth out...he was trying to clear his image...and inspite of all the proofs she believes tht Manav is innocent..Vinod and Manjusha reason it out to her bt Archu again defends Manav...πŸ‘πŸ‘ (Thank God Girl)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manav here says tht he believes tht Archu still has feelings fr him...and she got hurt when his hand hurted...😳 Savita tries to say tht forget Archu and give her divorce...bt Manav says tht there is no question of giving the divorce and Archu will always be his wifeπŸ‘πŸ‘ and goes frm there leaving Savita disgustedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have written it in actually short...sorry fr tht😳 here the rains & the electric currents are passing off...so thts the reason...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for the update!!!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx! so much! im glad she realize that he is telling the truth! & is defending Manav! wOot WOot!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers..........armaan u are great!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

One of the best episodes I've seen in a while!! I loved it!

muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u soooooooooo much
devashree_h thumbnail
OMG..thanks so much Reshu,,,i so wish i could have watched it.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx a lot .. Hmm at last Archana had some senses .. can't wait for tomorrow ..
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks resham for the update

nice scene between archu & manav