tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Discussion of the Week!

Hello all you wonderful PPAW'ians! πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Welcome to our first discussion of the week! πŸ˜ƒ 
This week's theme is about babies!

Key Discussion Points
    How do you all feel the idea of the celebrity being parent on the show?
    Do you like the fact that the babies are being kept away from the mom and dad for four days?
    Do you think it's okay for parents to send their kids to a stranger for four days?
    If you're a parent, would you do that?
  • If you are not a parent, would you want to take care of someone's child for four days?

Hope you all have a wonderful time discussing!

Remember the rules: No bashing or foul language! 😊

Enjoy!! πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Varsha
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yea, celebrities can be parents too,  why not, they are people like the rest of usπŸ˜ƒ

I don't like it, but babies adapt so well. All they need is tender loving care.  After the initial stages, they were ok today!

Hmm, depends on the circumstance. In this case, the strangers are being monitored 24/7 with parents standing by. They need not have worried.  In real life, I would be hesitant to trust my baby with strangers.

Yep, I would love to take care of anyone's children.  I adore them.  I used to babysit and earn money during my highschool days!

Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't mind the celebrities being parents in real life, but on the show I'm scared for them. It's really hard to take care of someone else's kids without their parents being there.

I don't like the babies being away from their parents for so long. There are certain things only the parent knows to do for their child. It was good seeing the celebrities and their babies bonding so well today though.

Well, I don't think it's good for the parents to trust someone blindly like that for four days, but I guess since the parents are monitering the celebrities, I guess it's okay.

If I were a parent, I'd never give my children to a stranger for four days even for the show.

I would love to take care of someone else's kids because I love babies and toddlers. They're so fun to take care of!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  • Its fine a celebrity being parent in a show as long as they are enjoying.
  • NOt at all, these little ones need their own parents at this stage its total unfair for them to be kept away from them..

It depends from person to person.

Never, i would never do that, unless its my own parents.

I dont mind,as long they trust me.πŸ˜‰

mehraan thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

celebrities r also human ...so its gud 2 see them having kids n handling them!bt im sure wen it comes 2 handling their own kids..there is a lot of difference!

i dont like the idea of kids away from their parents...its really hard...parents kno xcatly what their child wants ...bt then wid love n care everythng can be in control bt irt requires patience.

everyone has their own views...if parents r fine wid it...then thy must hve thought smethng n agreed 2 give up their child for 4 days n wid parents on watch ...they must have felt relieved.

im already a parent n hve 2 kids n definately i wudnt hve agreed...4 wat ever reason...

yes i wuddefinately do take care...after being a parent myself, i kno how it feels ..... patience is a must!
    IsabellaCullen thumbnail
    Well, no offence to anybody, even I love Ram and Debina as a couple, but the way Debina treats Veronica is shocking...!She was treating her like an animal, expecting her to do her chores near the bushes n all...!

Rest almost all parents are caring...esp Mouni, Juhi ..

Its not an easy task at all..

I personally am scared of even touching a baby.I am 17 n ever picked up a baby in my arms....!
    Mallika113 thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    I think that Debina was having fun!  It may have been the directors or producers who may have told them to do some stuff to keep the ratings up.  I don't know, just my opinion.
    -ialwayswill- thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Key Discussion Points
    • How do you all feel the idea of the celebrity being parent on the show? - ahm well...its interesting to see...actually its a bit dangerous ...but am sure celebs also wud behave wid some responsibility...so we can be a bit sure !!
    • Do you like the fact that the babies are being kept away from the mom and dad for four days? - hmm no...4 days is not a big deal...and mom dads r monitering their babies 24/7...so wats the probs ...?πŸ˜ƒ...and jab babies will growp...they'll see they stayed with cel;ebs for 4 days...great !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    • Do you think it's okay for parents to send their kids to a stranger for four days? - ya absoutely...and they rnt sending them overseas...parents r just a house away lolπŸ˜†
    • If you're a parent, would you do that? - ya...sure...its a great thing..bache ko bhi exposure milega...and when i wud be seeing him all d way...so wats the risk ??πŸ˜ƒ....btw i have no experience..of a parent...lol...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    • If you are not a parent, would you want to take care of someone's child for four days? - yaaaaaaaaπŸ˜›....i'd love...i always take care of all my lil cousins😳....love it...ya but it IS a difficult task !!πŸ˜‰

Hope you all have a wonderful time discussing!

thanks a lot....great Disc !!

Varsha

great Disc varsha...enjoyed answering..thank you !!
    vaishu😊