Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparajitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi akshay... i am Pareekshit, Aparajita's younger brother. i am bothering you but cant help. we all know how much my didee loves you all forum frnds. and i saw her mailbox open and you are online. so i am informing you. my jijajee Gautam Sahastrabuddhe died today morning in an accident. i dont know when she will be able to tell you ppl about this mishap. so i am informing you Akshay...plz convey my msg to Apudidee's all frnds. i dont have her PW. i am waiting here for your reply...weather you got this msg or not... if you are still online pls reply me Akshay. i am sure, when she will be back in her conscience, she will sit infront of her pc and contact you all... if i am bothering you, i am extremly sorry Akshay... i am doing this only for my beloved sis...

Pareekshit Tripathi.
akshay14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭 😭 its too much sad...... and I dont know how to react..on this..........................................

I just reeived private message about this.........from Aparajita's brother.......... n I am speechless right now  !
Edited by akshay14 - 14 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m completely speechless😭😭😭😭..May God let him RIP
akshay14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
same here Resham.. its really to sad to know that........

btw Resham can u please open new thread as this one is about to complete 150 pages.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ho Akshay mi open kartay...

Aata chat thread che zara naav badalte...

Gappa tappa corner karte...😆