Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
@lana- i agree but after todays epi dont u think she's already feeling something something..i hope Yuvraj wont play game wid her..she is bubly by nature but very sift at heart i guess:)
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i will call u rav if it is ok??
-Lana thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

I think Naina acts oversmart because she is a naughty rebel. She is a brat and completely her own queen alongwith her vanity....and Yuvi is a contrast. I don't mind Naina at all ... because no what a livewire she is, she is innocent in her way and is free of malice.

I have a strong feeling that Yuvi is going to break her heart.... and break it big time.

ya u know what thats what i actuly though..that when the trueth of yuvi will be out, naina has alredy fallen in love..and then he will break her heart😭
piya2025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KasuPremeer

but many haters too..ahh if u could see soe comments on youtube..ppl says shit about him..hate ppl like that

Hmm i see..honesly speaking he not dat all gud looking but his personality is very different 4m other actors..dont worry ppl ;ll start liking him😊
-Lana thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

@lana- i agree but after todays epi dont u think she's already feeling something something..i hope Yuvraj wont play game wid her..she is bubly by nature but very sift at heart i guess:)

ya, omg loved her eye look..and i feel like she fall in love with the first meeting with him..but she don't know...i hope too...
RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Yeh thats cool Lana =)   Ahh ye i guess he will break her heart.. bu before that we shall more scenes between them.. i think its better if the gurl is all mouthy towards the guy rather than all shy ! thats why i like her character
piya2025 thumbnail
Lana..-dey actually have chemistry..hehe..I liked der 1st scene tearece 1..esp:found naina better than yuvi..i just felt she was better in dat 1 but dheere dhree Yuvi getting rocking:)
-Lana thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Hmm i see..honesly speaking he not dat all gud looking but his personality is very different 4m other actors..dont worry ppl ;ll start liking him😊

ya ...but good looking is not the imporatant..the guy is very nice..and ppl shouldn't judge ppl by their first episode or second
-Lana thumbnail
rav - agree..seriously i'm tired of the sky girl...we had so much, from other characters in dmg..naa?

piya : loved their first meeting.the teerace scene..hehe from the first day he saved her
piya2025 thumbnail
^6Agree Lna.. but these all r up to dem n dey need to understand ;( BTW here u'll find all der scenes;)

-Yuvraj-Naina Scenes-