aloo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Why don't they show Gaurav and Mouni? Today's episode was totally Rakhi and Elesh . Mouni and Gaurav were given only 2min at the end.Why such partiality with them.?????????????????if they are in the show then they should also be given equal time or atleast more than 2 min at the end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**esha** thumbnail
thats happenin
 with all the couples
rakhi n elesh r gettin more screen space
but this is probably cos rakhi n elesh do and say funny things which catch viwers attention
thats not wat i think but i guess thats wat the channel thinks
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'd rather watch Rakhee all the time. She says the strangest things and does the wierdest things. Heh! Heh!
today11111 thumbnail
yeah I agree wit ya....other most are boaring & cry babies...like they will never be a pregenent too spiled and too fat...always fun watching Drama Queen
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well, i agree with all you: they should give all the jodi's the same screen time because it's only fair. i also saw how gaurav and mauni hardly get any screen time. i guess they're not as interesting to watch, but it's still not fair.

rakhi is more fun to watch b/c she does really silly things and says things that are really random, but it's still not fair to everyone else to give her so much time.