Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Most welcome hon, glad you liked them (the sig and the pics)... was hard getting scenes w/o subtitles cuz mines the permanent captions version, but... I tried 😳 And then there's the motion blur cuz they'e dancing so fast! But those last couple affectionate pics make it all worthwhile😍Lol I too love the dress, but my fav of hers is the Gauri Pooja one... green and pink is one of my fav combos for desi clothes πŸ˜† Thanks for liking the pics, looking fwd to some gorgeous siggies off them Lali!
Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

Most welcome hon, glad you liked them (the sig and the pics)... was hard getting scenes w/o subtitles cuz mines the permanent captions version, but... I tried 😳 And then there's the motion blur cuz they'e dancing so fast! But those last couple affectionate pics make it all worthwhile😍Lol I too love the dress, but my fav of hers is the Gauri Pooja one... green and pink is one of my fav combos for desi clothes πŸ˜† Thanks for liking the pics, looking fwd to some gorgeous siggies off them Lali!

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's hard getting pics because of the fast dance, but the ones you got are so worth it.πŸ˜ƒ
I also love pink and green combo, but my ultimate fav combo is the traditional wedding one - red and gold (also HP's Gryffindor colorsπŸ˜‰) and I also love blue and yellow.

Here are three Maharaas siggies I made....will make more tomorrow. You have to make some too, Loli.😊

Actually, I have a request for you. Can you make me a siggie(s) using the pics of the three gopis and Radha Maiyya with Krishna (or a pic of Krishna and Radha) in the middle, with the top text I used in my 3rd siggie? Won't specify too much on the req since I know you'll do wonders to it.πŸ˜‰ 
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's hard getting pics because of the fast dance, but the ones you got are so worth it.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks Lali 😳
I also love pink and green combo, but my ultimate fav combo is the traditional wedding one - red and gold (also HP's Gryffindor colorsπŸ˜‰) and I also love blue and yellow. Yep it doesn't get any better than the royal dulhan combo 😍 My other fav combos are all the ones that involve green though, green-red, green-yellow, green-pink, green-cream... and I love blue and pink, but not on me πŸ˜† But really speaking Indian clothes are so beautiful, I doubt they look bad in any color!

Here are three Maharaas siggies I made....will make more tomorrow. You have to make some too, Loli.😊 Wowwww stunned by how you made such gorgeous stuff so fast! Amazing Lali πŸ‘ Def wanna snag the second one, those poses look so cute together... will incorporate it into my slideshow tomorrow (gottal sleep now, kinda sick... was up reallllllly late studying for stats 😭... so gnite! btw how was that thing at work today πŸ˜›)... anywayz they're lovely! Perfect lines you picked too! And lol thanks for the request, I'll do my best! Have 4-5 ideas already πŸ˜ƒ Hope you'll like 😳 Night night Lali!

Actually, I have a request for you. Can you make me a siggie(s) using the pics of the three gopis and Radha Maiyya with Krishna (or a pic of Krishna and Radha) in the middle, with the top text I used in my 3rd siggie? Won't specify too much on the req since I know you'll do wonders to it.πŸ˜‰ 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thank you so much Lola! I can do the slide show for you if you want. Which sig do you want me to take out?

Urgh, the 'thing' at work went terribly.🀒 Don't wanna talk about it. I'd much rather talk about our mythos.πŸ˜‰
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

MAHARAAS PIC UPDATE!!!

wow !!!!! very beautiful maha raas update lolaπŸ‘β­οΈ
KRISHNA-RADHA with gopies amazing !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's hard getting pics because of the fast dance, but the ones you got are so worth it.πŸ˜ƒ
I also love pink and green combo, but my ultimate fav combo is the traditional wedding one - red and gold (also HP's Gryffindor colorsπŸ˜‰) and I also love blue and yellow.

Here are three Maharaas siggies I made....will make more tomorrow. You have to make some too, Loli.😊

very pretty maha raas siggy lalithaπŸ‘β­οΈ
the pics of gopies in the siggy very well used
very beautiful work !!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³
sitakshii thumbnail
 a creation for sweet SITAJI πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

very pretty maha raas siggy lalithaπŸ‘β­οΈ

the pics of gopies in the siggy very well used
very beautiful work !!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Thank you soooo much Sita!πŸ€—Am very happy that you like the sigs.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

a creation for sweet SITAJI πŸ˜ƒ

Wow, very sweet creation! Good job Sita!πŸ‘
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a bunch Aradhana, really fun vid! She's so bubbly lol, same way she talked as both her RS character so I guess it was her real personality coming through. But a bit young to be playing Daidmaa, don't you think?
Thanks!

Yes she is a bit young but since Ekta introduced leaps, everybody can play any age😳