Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
All the new sigs are brilliant Lali... snagged the you-me combo you made, thanks for that... esp love the last one with SiyaRam blessing what a sweet, meaningful concept! could you possible combine that with my SiyaRam protectors one, it'd be my next snag for sure!

so here's a bit of my update, had made more that I didn't like... was trying to mimic photoshop features with my freebie as a result of which it's also repetitive.. had to try though. radha-meera text is from ek Radha ek Meera and means "one is his queen, one a servant; both long for his love", jsk-sk combo one is from BRC's Mahabharat and means "mathura, your selfless sacrifice has awakened the fate of brij" and the lullaby one, Lali, you tell me πŸ˜‰ (and sry if I spelled stuff wrong, plz tell and I'll fix)... Hope you like!

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

All the new sigs are brilliant Lali... snagged the you-me combo you made, thanks for that... esp love the last one with SiyaRam blessing what a sweet, meaningful concept! could you possible combine that with my SiyaRam protectors one, it'd be my next snag for sure!Thank you so much Loli!πŸ€—

Here's the 'protectors' sig...

so here's a bit of my update, had made more that I didn't like... was trying to mimic photoshop features with my freebie as a result of which it's also repetitive.. had to try though. radha-meera text is from ek Radha ek Meera and means "one is his queen, one a servant; both long for his love", jsk-sk combo one is from BRC's Mahabharat and means "mathura, your selfless sacrifice has awakened the fate of brij" and the lullaby one, Lali, you tell me πŸ˜‰ (and sry if I spelled stuff wrong, plz tell and I'll fix)... Hope you like! Woooooooooooooooooow, superb update Loli! I am absolutely stunned by these new sigs!⭐️ Loving all of them so much!!!! You did the words for Vatapatra Saiki perfectly!πŸ‘  By the way, did you know there was a small stanza in that song specially for Kaushalya and Ram? It goes 'Jegamelu Ramuniki Kaushalya Laali" and it means "For Ram, who is the rule of the entire universe, it is Kaushalya's lullaby which puts him to sleep" Am snagging the last two plus one of your old sigs and adding it to my little slide show sig.πŸ˜‰ Def you should do more sigs in this style, I'm loving it! Remember, don't forget to add these to the Aditi FC.πŸ˜‰

Here's the little slide show siggie I have now, in case anyone might want to use it. By the way, the 'SiyaRam blessing Hanuman' sig which is orange and red themed which is in this little slide show after your Ram Kahani one was recently made by my friend Jiya on my request. And I hope you don't mind that I made the slide show a little slow.....it's so that we can enjoy looking at the sigs longer.😳 If you want it faster, I can do that.

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Thank you soooo much Lali πŸ€— Love that you loved it! Especially "Vatapatra...", did that one esp for you ... and me, I love that song πŸ˜³ Any recommendations of similar ones? Was debating whether or not to use the Kaushalya line, but then I'd have to use the Yashoda line and I don't have a good quality lullaby pic if her... and you know I can't go to long without using a pic of you know who πŸ˜†
And the slideshow is adorable!
So glad to be a part of it 😍 If you're liking the faux texture style, I can redo the "deep blue sea one" in a similar way... like the Priyanka one in my updt at the shop (which, btw, can you help me promote again πŸ˜†)
Now I've gotta make one with my favs from both of our collections, plus Mahi's... lol they tried to reduce how many sigs we use, and you've found us a way to use more... brilliant!
Thanks again for you're encouragement Lali, means the world to me... and thanks for the Aditi FC reminder! I'm there next!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Thank you soooo much Lali πŸ€— Love that you loved it! Especially "Vatapatra...", did that one esp for you ... and me, I love that song πŸ˜³ Any recommendations of similar ones? You're welcome! There's a Ramji lullaby called "Rama Laali, Megha Shyama Laali". Do you want the lyrics for it? It can also be used for Krishna. Was debating whether or not to use the Kaushalya line, but then I'd have to use the Yashoda line and I don't have a good quality lullaby pic if her... and you know I can't go to long without using a pic of you know who πŸ˜† Lol, don't worry, it's perfect!
And the slideshow is adorable!
So glad to be a part of it 😍 If you're liking the faux texture style, I can redo the "deep blue sea one" in a similar way... like the Priyanka one in my updt at the shop (which, btw, can you help me promote again πŸ˜†) If you have time, I'd love to have the Ma Ka Pyaar sig in that style! Sure, will help promote you.πŸ˜‰ By the way, one suggestion - when you send PMs to people about your shop, you might want to give them the link.πŸ˜‰
Now I've gotta make one with my favs from both of our collections, plus Mahi's... lol they tried to reduce how many sigs we use, and you've found us a way to use more... brilliant! Want me to do it for you? If you give me the sigs you want a slide show of, I can give you the completed version to save you time.

I know, right? Trust me to find a way out of the rules without actually breaking it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Thanks again for you're encouragement Lali, means the world to me... and thanks for the Aditi FC reminder! I'm there next! You're very welcome honeybunch!πŸ€—

How do you like this one? It's a slide show sig of all my fav sigs, and I added your latest Radha/Meera one too.

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Here are two more sigs....I was a bit creative with the 2nd one...please tell me if it sucks.☺️

wondeful imaginations u hv used in these awesome siggies lalitha
superb !!!!!πŸ‘
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

All the new sigs are brilliant Lali... snagged the you-me combo you made, thanks for that... esp love the last one with SiyaRam blessing what a sweet, meaningful concept! could you possible combine that with my SiyaRam protectors one, it'd be my next snag for sure!

so here's a bit of my update, had made more that I didn't like... was trying to mimic photoshop features with my freebie as a result of which it's also repetitive.. had to try though. radha-meera text is from ek Radha ek Meera and means "one is his queen, one a servant; both long for his love", jsk-sk combo one is from BRC's Mahabharat and means "mathura, your selfless sacrifice has awakened the fate of brij" and the lullaby one, Lali, you tell me πŸ˜‰ (and sry if I spelled stuff wrong, plz tell and I'll fix)... Hope you like!

gorgeous siggies lolaπŸ‘
loving these siggiesπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
the HANUMANJI & SITAJi siggy is very emotional😭
& thanks for using aditi & dhriti pics in the SHRI KRISHNA SIGGIES ,loving them !!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

wondeful imaginations u hv used in these awesome siggies lalitha

superb !!!!!πŸ‘

Thanks a loooooot Sita! Am glad you like them.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Lola, here's your slide show sig...

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sulakshana Khatri (mandavi) recently acted as Dadibua in star plus' hit serial Bidaai.
Here is an offscreen video of her.
This is last day of shooting for this serial for Sulakshana.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Mqxf2aU9M&feature=fvsr[/YOUTUBE]
Previous
1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 118
Next
Krishna Thumbnail

Krishna