Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys, here are the names of some cast members in Shri Krishna, Aradhana PMed me.

Sandeep Mohan-Arjun
Mona Parikh- Jamvanti
Sunil Nagar- Bheeshma
Amit Pachori- Shiv (third one )
Kumar Hegde - Duryodhan
Swati - Revati
Raj Premi - Hiranyakashipu and Shishupal
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

You're welcome Loli! Yeah, I had your amazing siggies in my mind when I made them!πŸ˜‰ 

Soooo agree with you about the Shiv/Hanuman part, I just love the entire Sundar Kand part, esp the line where Shiv tells Parvathi that he will not accept the prayers of people who do not first worship Ram, and later on when Ram builds the Shiv Ling in Rameshwaram, he says that he who is not a true devotee of Shiva can never be a devotee of Ram. It showed the deep devotion between the two, and also that both were the same only.😍

Heehee, yeah, the Shiv actor really was both good and kind looking.😳

Awww you're cho chweet... am working on the siggies now that I'm home, hope they live up to what you had in mind 😳
Very true, the Sundar Kand along Bharat Milaap are prob the best lesson-in-devotion parts of RCM, and RS's way of depicting them was perfect in it's depth and emotional appeal - can't watch either without getting major chills and inspiration...
And sooo glad to know I'm not alone in loving the old Shivji 😍 Thanks Aradhana devi πŸ˜† for the name of the last one in SK, but the Ramayan/1st SK one can't be topped IMO πŸ‘
Most welcome for the lyrics Lali, no worries, you'll be correcting me in no time πŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Awww you're cho chweet... am working on the siggies now that I'm home, hope they live up to what you had in mind 😳
Very true, the Sundar Kand along Bharat Milaap are prob the best lesson-in-devotion parts of RCM, and RS's way of depicting them was perfect in it's depth and emotional appeal - can't watch either without getting major chills and inspiration...
And sooo glad to know I'm not alone in loving the old Shivji 😍 Thanks Aradhana devi πŸ˜† for the name of the last one in SK, but the Ramayan/1st SK one can't be topped IMO πŸ‘
Most welcome for the lyrics Lali, no worries, you'll be correcting me in no time πŸ˜‰

Can't wait! They'd better be snaggable!πŸ˜‰ Just kidding.πŸ˜† I know all your siggies will be snaggable.

Me correcting you?😲 Ha, like that'll ever happen!πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Here are some Ram Kahani based siggies.....where are yours Loli, eh?πŸ˜‰

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lot Sita!πŸ€— 

Lol, my Hindi is still as terrible as everπŸ˜†, but I listened to Ram Kahani soooooo many times that some of the words were embedded into me, and of course, thanks to Lola for editing the many mistakes I still had.😳

Yeah, Ram Kahani is sooooo melodious, I just feel so emotional when listening to it.😳 Honestly, I don't think anyone could have done Hanumanji's expressions during the whole song better than Dara Singh, he really mastered the role of Lord Hanuman. I especially love these pics, he looks like he truly understood the pain of Sitaji.😭

VERY TRUE lalitha
in these 2 pics expressions on MR DARA SINGHS face r real ones
very very emotional pics !!!!πŸ‘

& thanks for liking my Hanumanji creation !!!!πŸ˜ƒ
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Here are some Ram Kahani based siggies.....where are yours Loli, eh?πŸ˜‰

wow !!!! amazing work lalithaπŸ‘πŸ‘
such outstanding & emotional RAM KAHANI SONG siggies πŸ‘πŸ‘

making siggies out of the great RAMAYAN  is the best way of paying tribute to the GREAT RAMAYAN by MR RAMANAND SAGAR ,in this way u guys r doing a terrific job !!!πŸ‘β­οΈ

loving these siggies sooooooooooooooooooo much !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Guys, I just put Lola's Ram Kahani and my first one together...since there's a new rule on IF that you can only use 3 sigs.😭  Anyone can use this if you want.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

VERY TRUE lalitha

in these 2 pics expressions on MR DARA SINGHS face r real ones
very very emotional pics !!!!πŸ‘

& thanks for liking my Hanumanji creation !!!!πŸ˜ƒ

You're welcome Sita. Please post more creations soon.πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

wow !!!! amazing work lalithaπŸ‘πŸ‘
such outstanding & emotional RAM KAHANI SONG siggies πŸ‘πŸ‘

making siggies out of the great RAMAYAN  is the best way of paying tribute to the GREAT RAMAYAN by MR RAMANAND SAGAR ,in this way u guys r doing a terrific job !!!πŸ‘β­οΈ

loving these siggies sooooooooooooooooooo much !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Sita!πŸ€— Your kind words really mean a lot!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

The same goes for you dear. Your superb creations are also such a treat for the eyes and a great tribute to Ramanand Sagar. I especially really love the Hanuman and bananas one.πŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here are two more sigs....I was a bit creative with the 2nd one...please tell me if it sucks.☺️