It must be heartbreaking...

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
It's got to be hard on these parents to give their baby (even for four days) to a complete stranger! I mean you could see it by the way the the parents talks that they were worried for their child. I really do applaude them for having the courage to trust people who hardly have any experience with kids like that.

Also, for the mothers to hear their baby cry so much for them must be really heartbreaking! I mean, I was about to cry when I was seeing them cry!  I can't stand to see babies crying....๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can never leave my baby to a stranger. The babies are old enough that they have bonding with their parents and I am afraid they may fall sick because of this. Unless the show is fake and babies are with these couples for  some time and then they go back to their real parents.

Its a pity to see how far people can go to get the fame and money.

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
i know...it really is! ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

they parents live one house away from their child, but still....it's not healthy for the baby to be away from their parents for so long!

can't ever do it....i don't have kids yet, but when i do, i'd never do this...it breaks my heart to see these kids crying right now, so it would only be worse if it were my children.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was sad to see them cry. That's what is called separation anxiety in psychological terms.  But they would be fine with a  little tender loving care๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

well, it depends....sometimes it can be really bad for children to be away from their parents for even 4 days. they're not even toddlers, so they cannot even really grasp what is going on. if the celebrities aren't careful, they can really mess up the kid!

*pyar* thumbnail
yar it was really a heart breaking scene
and it will be a very difficult for all of them
the parents who gave birth and have to live stay away from them

for the baby whose world is their parents
and for all couple  who have to handle them

the last part of yesterday episod was reall a heart breaking
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True, the celebrities have to be extra careful with the baby at all times!