JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I remember Juhi as a slim trim girl when she first came on TV... but recently she has put on so much weight, especially after her wedding....... dont you guys think???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah she had put on alot of weight after her mairrage

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree..... she lost the charm she had at the begining of kumkum.. she better lose some weight....i want to see my old kumkum back😃
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she gained it earlier evn/...m sure she'll lose those extra kilos..she told tht she need some time...
and some ppl have those tendencies to gain weight quickly..hardly matters if ur her true fan!!
she knows tht she will be back in her shape soon...she said..
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah that is what I was thinking aswell. She gained alot of weight.... hopefully she will be able to drop the weight....
And she wasnt looking at all flattering at this outfit that she wore [Im not sure first or second episode] She tied her hair back, weird pants, red shirt...Oh yeah she wore that when the empathy belly came...
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine...

she gained it earlier evn/...m sure she'll lose those extra kilos..she told tht she need some time...
and some ppl have those tendencies to gain weight quickly..hardly matters if ur her true fan!!
she knows tht she will be back in her shape soon...she said..

i am one of them.... but I know it when I am just 5 pounds above where I usually am....... and I start excercising and cotnrol my diet right away..... after marriage many girls tend to gain weight, and i gained couple of pounds too.... but my husband is a retired Army major from Indian Army and he keeps me on track!!!!! so the gym has started 😆
*pyar* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu98

i am one of them.... but I know it when I am just 5 pounds above where I usually am....... and I start excercising and cotnrol my diet right away..... after marriage many girls tend to gain weight, and i gained couple of pounds too.... but my husband is a retired Army major from Indian Army and he keeps me on track!!!!! so the gym has started 😆

oh hope that our sachin jiju too take her  on gym with her abd she   get back to the shape😆😆

yar one of the reson is that juhi is not having anty break from work
b4 marriage she had work continously
and even after mairrage she is working continously
with  cm , cmbm , hb ,  ck  and now ppw

hope she take some rest and   get   back to a shape

KaSh_4_eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you
Juhi has gained a lot of weight after marriage
Edited by KaSh_4_eva - 14 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
No Doubts abt tht !!!
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she definetly has gained a lot of weight especially after the wedding if i didnt know i would think shes expecting hehehe but i am sure by staying in this show she will loose weight also her hubby doesnt seem to care about such, he comes off so sweet hehehehe.....he'll take her as however she looks