Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Okie dis week's nominations

Myne r all from Monday's epi am stillllll not over it😍

1....ashi's reaction to tia's pink bunny and yuvi agreeing wid ashi ki pink bunny sucks as a band name..🤣.hillarious scene yuvi bechare ki jaan pe ban aayi thi while ageeing wid THE "freak"🤣

2...ashi appologising to him and giving him a hand made poster🤣 he seriously taking her seriously andis all melted by dis gesture of hers and is abt to hug her to thats he says ki she only appologising not declaring him as her best friend🤣....fir jab she goes he opens d poster and finds his own cartoon hanging upside down half dipped in water🤣🤣

3...ashi mate mp scene in their room jab ashi tells dem ki dey decided upon Remix as d band name but she was more happpy coz she pranked yuuuuuuvi🤣☺️...very adorable moment btw d trio specially loved their lasthugging bit☺️

4....yuvi cmes to the pub and seeing ashi he goes mad lunatic insane wid rage he drags her to him and is strangling her right there in d middle of d whole wide crowd🤣🤣

5...yuvi is scared to death and is not wanting to perform coz his mum saw him and he knows ki now his dad wld cme to know abt the band too...everyone tries to conince him to perfomr...but hes way too scared...and then Ashi comesssss...his hopeyliciousssssss..☺️...all she does is places her hand on his hsoulder and bus thats all he needed i guess he saw her and he knew use kya karna hai ki woh kya chati hai...and thats wat he did...he followed his heart and gave d beshtest performance of his life☺️.love love love dis moment i mean she didn't even say a dammed woooooord but fir bhi just her being there wid him gave him strength and courage☺️....

6...yuvi and his mom scene...adorable moment Meera showed such bravery by letting yuvi be in d form and actly daring to hide it all from YD...also yuvi was like so dammed happpy suddenly he felt so strong ki atleast his mum ws wid him atleast unhe toh uski dreams uski pasison ki kader hai...it was way tooo oo tooo adorable

7...ashi mp mate sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jab ahsi was bugging mp to take her autograph🤣🤣🤣 omg dis was so so so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8...ashi yuvi scene jab first dey talk abt black gang and suddenly d convo shifts to their respective "sweethearts" Yuvi goes all mad upon hearing her talk crass abt Yamini and is like why d heck r u so j huh chahe woh jaisy bhi u can never match up to her and ashi was soooooooooooo dammed hurt by dis omg uski aankhon main dikh raha thaaaaaa....loved loved dis moment

9. ashi-ranv-varun scene where they were cheering him up

10. ashi consoling mp scene when she was consoling ashi

11.ashi-uv phone convo talking abt ashi #

12. Ashi-Yuvi-Ranveer in common room, where ashi-ranveer votes tia out and yuvi is trying to convince them🤣 and ofcourse hilarious Ashi-Yuvi fight during tht scene🤣🤣
Edited by -Priya- - 14 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is not fair but!🥺 I wanna vote for all!🥺🥺 *cries uncontrollably hard*

I vote for:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12😍
priya185 thumbnail
bad napo
n i vote for 2 n 6
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

Okie dis week's nominations

Myne r all from Monday's epi am stillllll not over it😍

2...ashi appologising to him and giving him a hand made poster🤣 he seriously taking her seriously andis all melted by dis gesture of hers and is abt to hug her to thats he says ki she only appologising not declaring him as her best friend🤣....fir jab she goes he opens d poster and finds his own cartoon hanging upside down half dipped in water🤣🤣LOL I was like what happenned to Ashi...why in the world does she need to apologise to Yuvi....but then we all know what she actually did to him....🤣but poor Yuvi was soo soo angry over this prank that he almost missed their performance till Aman came 😲.Ha ha he shoved him off ...dude whats your problem...I have other plans 😆...but it seemed Ashi and her prank had affected him a lot more than he could even think of...pehle fulltoo torture by the black gang and later total lack of sympathy from Ashi...oh he was so mad at her.  
4....yuvi cmes to the pub and seeing ashi he goes mad lunatic insane wid rage he drags her to him and is strangling her right there in d middle of d whole wide crowd🤣🤣OMG...I had so expected this only...aur hua bhi yehi...I LOVED the chemistry there 😳 and later after the performance also he was literally jhaptofying on her  ...Ashi looked affected too....

5...yuvi is scared to death and is not wanting to perform coz his mum saw him and he knows ki now his dad wld cme to know abt the band too...I liked Raj's acting there a lot...he looked so down and out and thought that was indeed the end of the world for him...it was such a touchy moment for Yuvi...Raj acted very well...everyone tries to conince him to perfomr...but hes way too scared...and then Ashi comesssss...his hopeyliciousssssss..☺️...all she does is places her hand on his hsoulder and bus thats all he needed i guess he saw her and he knew use kya karna hai ki woh kya chati hai...and thats wat he did...he followed his heart and gave d beshtest performance of his life☺️.love love love dis moment i mean she didn't even say a dammed woooooord but fir bhi just her being there wid him gave him strength and courage☺️....this was just awesomeee...Just a small gesture of encouragement from Ashi and Yuvi was all set to rock the stage as if that was all he'd wanted.Wow ..they really do share a vibe amongst themselves... though they are at different stages of realizing each others' importance but over time they have developed quite an understanding of sorts...even though they are constantly fighting ...it more looks like they actually want to befriend each other.Even Ashi decided to set all her anger aside and tried to help Yuvi cope with what seemed like a major problem for him atm ....lol while putting aside the fact that just minutes ago he literally tried to kill her 😆. 
7...ashi mp mate sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jab ahsi was bugging mp to take her autograph🤣🤣🤣 omg dis was so so so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... very cute.

12. Ashi-Yuvi-Ranveer in common room, where ashi-ranveer votes tia out and yuvi is trying to convince them🤣 and ofcourse hilarious Ashi-Yuvi fight during tht scene🤣🤣 this was just soo hilaaaarious 🤣

My favourites...4 and 5.
priya185 thumbnail
2 |
4 |
5 |
6 |

priya185 thumbnail
my nominations

ay hug scene
2 psychos and devil scene