Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

me three๐Ÿ˜†
also her face structure was perfect, she was beautiful
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is something about Prateek.๐Ÿ˜ In JTYJN,I found him to be so much more interesting than Imran... and hotter!
smita patil was definitely better. but then he is too new right now.  am sure he will do well and make a name for himself and his mom.
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: freakyy

me three๐Ÿ˜†
also her face structure was perfect, she was beautiful

Mee 4...she was so simple n beautiful
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching a bit of the movie called "Bazaar" on the tv the other day... its so hearbreakingly beautiful...thanks to the lovely performances by Nasseruddin Shah, Smita, Supriya pathak and Farooque Shaikh...also some beautiful  songs!
simran1285 thumbnail

Aww this interview is quite heartbreaking, I can just imagine him watching his parents movies and imagining them as a real family which could never be. Prateik I believe was raised by his Nana-Nani as Raj had gone back to his first wife, granted they were in touch but it's not the same as having an actual family.

I have a cousin who lost both his parents when he was young, life has been extremely tough for him and a couple of months ago he got married and it was perhaps the first time he ever cried.

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whoa, Raj babbar and Smita Patils's son was in JTYJN?

Which character did he play? Was he Genelia's fiance?

This interview is so sweet. I thought Raj Babbar's son's name was Aryan something?๐Ÿ˜•
simran1285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sound

Whoa, Raj babbar and Smita Patils's son was in JTYJN?

Which character did he play? Was he Genelia's fiance?

This interview is so sweet. I thought Raj Babbar's son's name was Aryan something?๐Ÿ˜•

He was Genelia's brother in the movie๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

and Raj Babbar married twice, his first wife was Nadira with whom I believe he had 2 kids Juhi Babbar and Aryan Babbar and he one son with Smita Patil who is ofcourse Prateik.