At Last Realization dawns !!!!!!!!!!!

findme thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Finally Pawni's 'akkal thikana' aya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏 So friends let us give a great round of applause to Pawni for finally realizing Dev's real intention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏 But yesterday's episode was all but Dev !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hiten was superb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ⭐️ ⭐️ The story behind Dev's limping is sooooo touching........but one thing confused me .................what could have Ila Singh gained if Dev had won the race????? But still I loved Dev's expression yesterday as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up Hiten!!!!!!!!!!!Hiten Tejwani really rocks!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏Pawni was also good!!!!!!!!! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
really? OMG...i had like a hundred things to do today..didnt even get the chance to watch the epi!!! Dont think im going to tonight..have early classes...
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaaa yes epi rocking ....................hiten expression everything was perfect ....really nice epi ...loved dev char .......his acting is once again superb .mind blowing  n outstanding .........
Cupcake4GHT thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with you all, such a nice episode
Mehruhgt thumbnail
yup rocking epi ............
Mehruhgt thumbnail
HITEN TEJWANI TOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Mehruhgt thumbnail
HITEN keep going like this always
Mehruhgt thumbnail
yes epi was must watch ....bc of dev ......a marvelous job by hiten
sonal75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How did he get his limp?  Update is not up and might not be till later and I missed the episode.  Please tell me.

Thansk
findme thumbnail
Actually the story behind Dev's limping is--- Ila Singh always wanted Dev to win all the races and used him as a 'mohra'..........made him practice excessively and finally he falls ill prior to the race and loses it........... everyone starts doubting Dev's ability..........Ila Singh then employs some 'goondas' .......Dev fights with them and comes to know that it was Ila who employed them............he was finally hurt and underwent several operations and ...........hence forth he is limping............all credit goes to Ila Singh............the angel sister!!!!!!!!!!! 😡