-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
ok guys brb

bye tc have fun

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maham...I m from India...me too in coll...btw u should come at around 10pm.. u'll find all adda vasi.. 😆 😆
Quirky thumbnail
An..agree...the shows as always lack sense...we r needed to bring out some sense..if there exist.. 😆 i dont think Anu n all have found a new show for us to shift...hope we wait for a new show altogether ...
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -SanZ-

Maham...I m from India...me too in coll...btw u should come at around 10pm.. u'll find all adda vasi.. 😆 😆

lol ok😆
Quirky thumbnail
An..btw how many languagues u speak..me 5..will explain how 🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaa: Were you able to see the pics of the new Cutie? 😆

None of the show can sustain our interest for long ... I do not think anything interesting is airing these days. Is Kritika coming in the new show of Balajee, just read a new girl featuring in that bhai-behan show.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SanZ-

An..btw how many languagues u speak..me 5..will explain how 🤣

How? Me eager to know... 😆😆😆

Me understand Marathi a little and Bengali a little better... speak Hindi and English... rest nope 😊
BlissAlone thumbnail
While at the park one day, a woman sat down next to a man on a bench near a playground.

"That's my son over there," she said, pointing to a little boy in a red sweater who was gliding down the slide.

"He's a fine looking boy" the man said. "That's my daughter on the bike in the white dress."

Then, looking at his watch, he called to his daughter. "What do you say we go, Melissa?"

Melissa pleaded, "Just five more minutes, Dad. Please? Just five more minutes."

The man nodded and Melissa continued to ride her bike to her heart's content. Minutes passed and the father stood and called again to his daughter. "Time to go now?"

Again Melissa pleaded, "Five more minutes, Dad. Just five more minutes."

The man smiled and said, "OK."

"My, you certainly are a patient father," the woman responded.

The man smiled and then said, "Her older brother Tommy was killed by a drunk driver last year while he was riding his bike near here. I never spent much time with Tommy and now I'd give anything for just five more minutes with him. I've vowed not to make the same mistake with Melissa.

She thinks she has five more minutes to ride her bike. The truth is, I get Five more minutes to watch her play."

Life is all about making priorities, what are your priorities?
Give someone you love 5 more minutes of your time today!

Author Unknown, Source Unknown
Quirky thumbnail
English...which i can read write understand speak properly

Hindi..can read write speak..but Hinglish.. 😆 😆 m so bad that cant understand hindi news channels ..ironically I topped in school.. 😲 i was like kaun mein...even d princi chked again.. 🤣

marathi...had in school...but forgot.. 😕 😆 i mean can understand...but badddd...

urdu..coz its same as hindi...atleast d parts i know 🤣

french ...learned in coll for 2 yrs..forgot..

But i know d above langs... 🤣
BlissAlone thumbnail
One day, the father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the country with the express purpose of showing him how poor people live.

They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family.

On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, "How was the trip?"

"It was great, Dad."

"Did you see how poor people live?" the father asked.

"Oh yeah," said the son.

"So, tell me, what did you learn from the trip?" asked the father.

The son answered: "I saw that we have one dog and they had four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon.

"We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight.

"We have servants who serve us, but they serve others. We buy our food, but they grow theirs.

"We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to protect them."

The boy's father was speechless.

Then his son added, "Thanks Dad for showing me how poor we are."

Author Unknown, Source Unknown