WRITTEN UPDATE SEPT 28th

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

BANDINI 28-09-2009

PART 1

Moti questions Maulik why did he go to Jamkhambadiya as she had already told him the truth that Kanji is a bad guy. He replies, to get the answer and he told me the whole truth in reply. He blames moti to hide the half truth, she asks what? He replies about her and Kanji's child. Moti is shocked to hear this and Santu watches all this. He asks moti to tell the truth, she says it all true. That child... Maulik says died. Moti is heart broken and touches his cheeks. He says you hide this from everyone, yes, even from papa, yes, only maa knew this right, yes. That means Kanji told me the whole truth. You hide so much from us. Whom we thought was ours has hide so much, and whom I thought is a stranger has opened his heart in front of him. She says don't telll me about that cheater. He says you think he is a cheater coz he didn't come to take you, he thinks you are a cheater as you got him caught with the help of dadaji. What happened with you was wrong, but same happened with him. You are innocent and he also was not at fault. Moti is stunned.

Someone comes at Khemi's and asks for Arjan and says he was called by Arjan. Arjan gives the person his hal (the thing which is used to plough the field) in return of money. Khemi asks him why did he give that hal, he says he has not given it but sold to repay the debt. But you don't worry once I get a job everything will be alright. He says we'll go to her village for the ashtami havan so that he will meet her family and her pak phere also will be done. She seems happy and nods.

DM comes to Santu and informs her that the havan will happen today, she replies that she know that as every year he does it and last year also he did that nad they all were there. He says then you will also be aware that every year the seat next to me is always vacant as Subhi is no more, she says yes. DM says but this year she will sit with bim for the havan. Santu is shocked and says maalik me.. He says yes, as villlagres don't know about the divorce he doesn't want to create scene there. She says ok. He says thetn come and get sari and jewellery and leaves.

PART 2

Santu goes to DM room, he is taking out a red sari and jewellery and hands it over to her and says Subhi used to wear this same sari for havan every year, and this year you wear this, we have to leave after arti so get ready, she was about leave as baa enters and asks about the sari. DM says subhi used to wear this for havan. Baa says its ok, but Santu has no mangalsutra and villagers will ask about it and they think they is something between you two, and a wife cant sit for mata's havan without a mangalsutra. DM goes to cupboard and takes the MS and keeps it over the jewel box with Santu and says wear it and go and get ready. She leaves. Baa smiles. DM asks baa why you here, don't you have any work, don't you want to get ready. She replies she has lot of work, I'll go get ready and leaves. DM is worried.

Santu goes to mata's moorty and asks her why this confusion. Am getting stuck to the the very same relation that I want to leave behind. For your havan again I have to be maalik's sangini. Is this havan your sanket. She takes the MS and says I didn't want to wear this ms but this one is returned by maalik himself. Am wearing this as the punya of this havan goes to maalik. She cries and wears the mangalsutra (karyeshu manthri plays in the background).

Khemi and Arjan reaches nanji's. Nanaji is very happy and Arjan introduces himself and takes blessings. Nanaji goes and gets a coin and gives it to Arjan as shagun. Khemi goes to mongi and both are happy. Mongi asks her if that is her new banevilaal. Khemi asks her wht did she mean new banevilal, he is your banevilal and that's it. Mongi is happy and says she will tell this to manjari and pori ( cow and its daughter). Arjan talks to nanaji, and goes up to mongi. Khemi asks nanaji about Santu he informs her that Santu's divorce is over and Khemi is shocked.

PART 3

They reach the havan place and takes blessings from DM. DM sees Santu who comes there dressesd as a suhaagan and everyone is shocked to see her like suhaagan and think that DM has accepted her. Meghna asks baa about the same and Baa says no but that will happen soon. Sanraj doing havan ( karyeshu manthri play in the background). All are happy. Hitmi looks worried as they see each other. Santu signs at Khemi to ask her who is with her. She shows her mangalsutra and Santu smiles. Khemi tells Arjan that the one who is doing the havan is Santu and the other is Dharampur ka maalik. He says you never told me, she says never got an opportunity. He too wishes Santu.

Santu goes to moti and asks her to come as she has got something important to talk. Moti asks her what, and evry time you brings me there will be something ashubh. Tell me fast I don't have time. Santu asks her to tell everything to Maulik. Moti is stunned and asks what do you want, you want maulik to be away from me. Santu says no, but he already knew half the truth about your marriage to Kanji kaka, so why don't you tell him the whole truth. What you want, you want me to tell him that he is my and Kanji's son, what should I tell him that Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi is not his father. Santu says its better to tell him, and if he says something to maalik and you knoe maalik very well and he will go to the root and everyone will come to know that Maulik is not DM's son but yours. Moti is freezed to see someone. Santu turns back and see its Maulik. Santu and moti are tensed and go to him. He is shocked and just stares at moti and tears come from his eyes. He just leaves there. Moti goes after him and Santu is worried.

PART 4

Birwa is watching TV and kaddu comes and asks her to switch to imagine as a new show PATI PATNI AUT WHO is starting today at 10.30pm. Shanky comes and changes to watch cricket match. Meghna and baa comes there and Megs sys you want to waych PPAW and you are fighting with your pati. They discuss about that show. Mega says its easy to act but very difficult to bring up a child in real. They show a promo of that show.

Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ammoos it is really appreciated! "Santu goes to mata's moorty and asks her why this confusion. Am getting stuck to the the very same relation from I want to leave behind."
At least she meaning Santu said that she was trying to go away from this relationship and everyone else is drawing her back. I hope that when they do come together it is for the right reasons not because it will make everyone happy. Your doing a great job with the written updates.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update.

So Maulik finally knows the truth about his birth and who his real parents are. Directly from the horse's mouth. Interesting point in the story. I am looking forward to seeing his reaction/emotional outburst and then what steps he is going to take after that.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the compliment.

But why does Santu want to go away from this relation now as there is no reason now to have the divorce.
dipshit thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

But why does Santu want to go away from this relation now as there is no reason now to have the divorce.

because her husband behaves like an absolute 🤬

and she doesn't want to be some dead woman's image re-incarnate.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update!!

Finally..Maulik knows the 'complete' truth! I hope Moti gets her dues now...for troubling Santu all the time!
dipshit thumbnail
forgot to say ammoos awesome job as always, your hard work is much appreciated.

can someone translate the hindi words in santo's speech into english please - don't get what they mean. thank you!!!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ammoos

I want Santu to walk away from the relationship. She is being completely stripped of her own identity and Subhi is being forced on her time and again by everyone. Much as I love Meghna, she too is seeing her friend re-incarnated in Santu. Baa's plan was to make DM see Subhi in Santu and now DM too wants his dead wife Subhi's clone sitting next to him in the havan - not Santu his living, breathing wife. Her sitting next to him in the havan was only for the villagers sake and his reputation as the maalik of Dharampur. 😡
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Uma, fab update!  Woohoo, now I am back home. I will watch the epi and comment more.

Hema and Radhika, I am very ticked off that the CVs are pushing Subhi all the time in our faces. I am so tired of that.  Wow, Maulik knows truth finally that he is Taru's son.  I am so glad that this came out now.

DM gives her Subhi's old clothes😡  Don't like that one bit.  Santu needs her own stuff and she is totally different from Subhi. She is not a stand-in for good old, dead Subhi The creatives better get off this stupid track😡
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Uma, fab update!  Woohoo, now I am back home. I will watch the epi and comment more.

Hema and Radhika, I am very ticked off that the CVs are pushing Subhi all the time in our faces. I am so tired of that.  Wow, Maulik knows truth finally that he is Taru's son.  I am so glad that this came out now.

DM gives her Subhi's old clothes😡  Don't like that one bit.  Santu needs her own stuff and she is totally different from Subhi. She is not a stand-in for good old, dead Subhi The creatives better get off this stupid track😡

Mallika, welcome back!

I don't think DM gave her Subhi's clothes because he is trying to turn her into Subhi clone. He has bought Santu her own clothes and jewelery which she has been wearing and he hasn't really asked her to wear Subhi's clothes before, so why now? I think he did it because it's a family tradition that his wife wears this specific saree and jewelery during the havan and I think he wanted Santu to continue with the tradition....he said himself that subhi always wore that saree every year for the havan....has to be a family tradition otherwise why would she wear the same saree and jewelery every year ....will wait for you to watch the epi and see what you think.