Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry for replying late Guys I'm doing some important work on the side

So I'll be replying a lil late sorry babe

OOOOHHHH Yeshhhh I forgot about Test!!! But You know all the answers to the common ones i have to think of hard ones an thta might take some time Mwhahaha LOL

Achhca guys BRB
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

hey lo ji droll karo ji [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSlJuHdw-Lg[/YOUTUBE]

oh god i just love him in vest attack playing bb imagining ridhima his drlling eyes that passionate hug too gud yaar sexy and hot and amazing missing them
armaanno01fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

hey lo ji droll karo ji [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSlJuHdw-Lg[/YOUTUBE]

FIRSTLY HES LOOKING HOTTTTTTTTTT IN THOSE YELLOW SHORTS!!!

*VEST ATTACK VEST ATTCK*
*FLEX YOUR MUSCLES*
*TATOO ATTACK TATOO ATACK*

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH!!

and the way he just stares at riddhima when he comes and his SEXYYY VOICE AT THE BACK hayeeeeeeeeee and then his cutie cutie smile pe to mein marjawaan gur khaake!!! SOO CUTEE..OMG hsi eyes look soo sexcyyyyyyyyyyyy when hes looking at riddhima..im sure hes thinking ab mithaai ka time hai LOL!!!!

and then the hug!! awwwwwwww sooooooooo cuteeeee!!! MUSCLE ATTACK..his muscles stand out LOL!!!! 2 FRIKIN HOT!!

and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww@ kaan pakdoing!!! sooooooooooo cute!!!!!

armaan *kaan pakdoing*

me: nahi ammy iski zarooprat nahi hai mithaai do mein maan jaungi..thats how u say sorry (remeber soldier film LOL)

adn then when he kisses ehr forehead..that lil kiss gives me goosebumps.....SIZZLING HTO CHEMSITRYY!!!!

AWWWW@ HIS EXPRESSIONS WHEN HE REALIZES RIDDHIMAS NOT HER

ME: ARMAAN koi baat nahi riddhima nahi hai MEIN TO HUUN!!! LOL! mujhe lelo apni baahoon mein...

OMG his lamba lambe baal which he ran his hands thru NAHIIIIIIIIII i miss those hairs..LOL...i wanna run my hand thru it 22!!!!!!!!!!!! he loks HOT doing that btw LOL!

him sitting on the ground with the basketball tlkaing to himself..sooo cuteeee his expressions hayye..and then his shorts ..agar thore aur WIDE hote tho uski C visible hoti FORM THE WRONG SIDE* GL THOUGHT* * hides fomr mummy* LOLLLLLL

armaanno01fan thumbnail
lol mummy..acha think hard for the TEST lol!

btw tell me what u diod over the weekedn...been wiating FOR SO LONOG lol!!!!!!!
kash4life thumbnail

Test for Misss Manooo Mallik 😉 ðŸ˜† LOL

Even though you havnt done anything to say you are a Gora You still have asked to be tested ROFLL and bing your adhi mummy I am prouddd of you haha!! BUT as you have asked for a hard one heree you goooo Good luckkkk

TV and Film :)

1.start off with simple ones DMG
2. DDLJ
3.KNPH
4.KSBKBT(TV)
5.WYR
6.APKGK
7.HDDCS(kinda old like 2000ish)
8.MNIK
9.LAK
10.NJ 😆
11.BJ😆
12.MAMK

Seeeee i didn't make it too hard

kash4life thumbnail
LOL Oh well this is gonnna be realy anti Climax cos its not ven that interesting 🤣 So sowiieee in advance LOL

Well all my dad's freinds and their  families   always have a HUGEE Eid gathering party after Ramadan and it was this weekend and around 300 people came and it was SOOO much fun

And tduring this there was a whole function wheree tons of people performed and I performed a big Dance with my four other friends nfront of thse people  and I also hosted most of it tooo

And a different person organises the party  every year and the person who organised the Eid Party this year is a presenter as welll on  Bengali TV channel  as I am Bengali and The Dnce we did will be shown on the Bengali TV aswelll he has asked me and my friend to Host another Eid show on TV  for the coming up Eid wich is very sooon. So after the party on Saturday me and my friend had to go to the studi to record some of the hostingg :)  It was sooo much fun
Edited by kash4life - 14 years ago
armaanno01fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash4life

Test for Misss Manooo Mallik 😉 ðŸ˜† LOL thanku thankuu!!! hwta a nicee mummy u are! LOL

Even though you havnt done anything to say you are a Gora You still have asked to be tested ROFLL and bing your adhi mummy I am prouddd of you haha!! BUT as you have asked for a hard one heree you goooo Good luckkkk thankuu aakhir apaki beti huun pass ho jaungii!!!

TV and Film :)

1.start off with simple ones DMG
2. DDLJ armaan manoo ko le jayneg ahem ahem i mean dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge
3.KNPH kaho na pyaar hai( haan armaan kehdo please)
4.KSBKBT(TV) hated this 1!!! kyunki saas bahi kabhi bahu thi
5.WYR wanna watch it WHAT YOUR RAASHEE
6.APKGK  ajab prem ki gajab kahaani
7.HDDCS(kinda old like 2000ish) hum dil (karan/ammy) ko de chuke sanam...LOL...u know what i mean LOL😉
8.MNIK my name is khan
9.LAK love aaj kal...
10.NJ 😆 urm..lemme think......NAUGHTY JODI
11.BJ😆  babiie jodi
12.MAMK  😕......oooooooooooohhhh izii main aur miss mallik..i mean mai aur mrs khanna( i think i got this rong)

Seeeee i didn't make it too hard

armaanno01fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash4life

LOL Oh well this is gonnna be realy anti Climax cos its not ven that interesting 🤣 So sowiieee in advance LOL

Well all my dad's freinds and their  families   always have a HUGEE Eid gathering party after Ramadan and it was this weekend and around 300 people came and it was SOOO much fun

And tduring this there was a whole function wheree tons of people performed and I performed a big Dance with my four other friends nfront of thse people  and I also hosted most of it tooo

And a different person organises the party  every year and the person who organised the Eid Party this year is a presenter as welll on  Bengali TV channel  as I am Bengali and The Dnce we did will be shown on the Bengali TV aswelll he has asked me and my friend to Host another Eid show on TV  for the coming up Eid wich is very sooon. So after the party on Saturday me and my friend had to go to the studi to record some of the hostingg :)  It was sooo much fun

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh that sounds like FUN!!

u gonna be on tv??????????? what channell..i gotta watch my mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooooh u gonna be famouss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kash4life thumbnail
This is to certif Miss Manoo Mallik passsed with distinction and with 100%

Signed .....Manooo ki Addhi Mummyy :)

Welll done rey you got it ALLL righttt
Im proud of you you have taken from your Mummy no 2 when it comes to BW, Not your only recently Proven Asian mummy no 1 🤣
Sowwwie Rinkyy Pinkyy Jokinng babee I loveee you reyyy
kash4life thumbnail
ROFLLL Manoo it;s on a pretty  unknown channel to any one other than Bengali's LOL

When it is on TV I will tell UK KPS in advancee :D

Haaaa 🤣  I wishhhhh I was gonna be famous but I thinkk around total of 10 people are gonna watch 🤣

Edited by kash4life - 14 years ago