Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suman meriam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Smile

Hi Vijay,

Sounds interesting.  I personally feel that we should start up with bollywood and sports.

What say.

Smile

i'm new but i have to disagree about starting up about bollywood or even sports...why?...b/c its a tv forum...and there r so many bollywood/movie related forums out there that this place won't b exclusive for tv...that is y i come here and no place else...all i want about tv shows is here...i don't think takin up bollywood would b a good idea...it will take up space and time away from tv...i'm sure u guyz can do it...😉 but i like the exclusiveness of this forum...plz don't include bollywood...i'm willing to say a yes to the sports but plz no movies...

suman meriam thumbnail

Originally posted by: shefali_goenka

Thanks for the great forum. Indiaforum guys you rock! :)

But I would really love if you have some special features like Forum Subscription(we can know when a new topic comes up), New Topics in a forum should always come up at the top of the forum so that it becomes easy to keep track of things. Please, please add these features. :D

Love ya, India Forums.

i second this idea...and also is there a way u guyz can block someone from posting a topic that has already been posted by someone else...i have noticed several posts on the same topic...thanx

suman meriam thumbnail
forgot to say this

THANK YOU for this forum...
one of the few sites i check several times a day...so
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
👏
kavyangela thumbnail
The website name is india forums but everything discussed in this forum is about entertainment. Since there are so many members here, could we have other sections to this forum site in addition to entertainment like fashion/beauty, lifestyle section, picture gallery, general discussion section.

I've looked online and I haven't found any good Indian forum like this one where people can discuss issues but the only issues discussed here are entertainment ones.

Edited by kavyangela - 17 years ago
ZOOR thumbnail
hi vijay..
i wanna say pls help me..i m n jjkn forum and very helpless this time ..i m crazy fan of jjkn ....A&M.i spend me all da time there buy few days before i m still going throught from this problem that inI_F jjkn forum some buttons r working so some are not..i m trying to send any thread when i going to write something my mess box outlinging no appear and emtions not to working,cant pm my buddy list .pls u can do something i send befroe pm to moderotrs not answer from there wht i do pls
sungirl1404 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i-f is a gr8 place...but to be honest its a bit too messy...

i mean there are too many topics on the same subject....some really silly topics .. no offense to the topic creators ...but if they want to post sumthing random there can be a randomness thread...

its juss a suggestion .. i dont mean to hurt ne1's feelings ..

if i can be of ne help i'll be glad :D
destinylass thumbnail
CAn u pls post the serial SIDDAHANT - Star One .... plsssssssss... and can u provide a link where i cant download the theme/ title song of this serial plsssssssssss
adorablenabs thumbnail
Dear Vijay,

My suggestion is that IF should have a creative writing section... not like Fan fictions but a place where every member has the right to post any written work of theirs like poems, songs, opinion articles and so on.. This way IF can target for members and it will create interest amongst all the writers and encourage other members to write...
Please let me know how u feel on this topic...

Yours,
Nabs