Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renita571 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think the culprit must be Gopal for nandy's preg....any comment?
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Laksh, thanks for the update.  Did you get a chance to see the doctor's name and address?  I can pass it on to all my relatives because here is a doctor who can get rid of stretch marks.  Btw, does the baby not have to come down at all?  Does she mean that the upper stomach does not stretch?  I wish I had known about her when I was carrying my babies. 

Naa LJ maa ... her name is Vimala .... Better we all padai eduthufy on .T.G's office 😉 ...
smlaksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

hi folks

after a long time. been busy, and still busy, but i do come here to read the updates daily. this spares me of seeing kandraavi .... aruvai serials. thanks to all the updaters.

indha flash back eppO mudiyum...!!! romba kolaraanga paa....

Welcome back Viji ... nice to see you here 😊 ... Drop us a line whenever u visit here 😳 ... You can use our "LIKE" button too 😉 ... Just a boost to our energy 😳😉 ....
smlaksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renita571

I think the culprit must be Gopal for nandy's preg....any comment?

I have a strange feeling that Shanky would have fathered Nandy's baby 😳😳 ... donno why 😕 ... Prasad might have one sided love for Nandy ... they may just portray Prasad as a villain , to move the story 🤔 ...
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks laksh. Romba porumaithan ungaLukku.Indha aruvai seriala mudalla aruvai arangathirku kondu pogaNum.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laksh , thanks da - Yovv, Gopal,cant u convince your wife
and do things  right royally??? I am fed up of one ( just one Roja??
no kidding!!!) thing in these serials - hiding things from their spouses
and those who matter while a passerby on the road knows the whole history !!!!!
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh for your super updates... hilarious comments here and there and I enjoyed  it throughly...  👏 👏⭐️

... Doc has too much of time in her hand [update panna varrengala nnu ketpomaa 😉] ...
haa.....ha ha 😃 

Explains them that Nandy's uterus is in upper stomach & so less chances of stretch marks to be visible ... [hmmm .. looks like someone from .T.G team is visiting us 😉] ....
Exactly! I thought the same too Laksh. Not only this thread , but the other serial threads too.... 
Have you guys noticed Namma CM (Chellama) got a new hairdo these days?!! 😉  (I remember some one mentioned last week about her same old boring hair style in all her serials.) 
Sorry folks, for mentioning about the Chellame serial in this thread. kindly excuse me na!

Gopal discusses with Dr.Vimala .... for third time in this episode , they repeat dialogs abt post delivery treatments 🤢 , ennala mudiyala paa 😭 ....
I agree Laksh, pakikara engaLalayee mudiyalaiyee?!...   😭  pavaam neenga! 😭 Sari, enna panarathu?! kanna thudaichukkonga.  Tamil Serial-a ithellaam sagajamache..  😉 😆😆

Edited by supree - 14 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this serial remind me Manadhai Thirudiviita movie. but i liked that movie very much.\
Doc has too much of time in her hand [update panna varrengala nnu ketpomaa 😉] ... Explains them that Nandy's uterus is in upper stomach & so less chances of stretch marks to be visible ... [hmmm .. looks like someone from .T.G team is visiting us 😉] ....
yes i aggered with that, someone From .T.G team visit IF.(Sir/madam pls asked WF to do some acting in coming episode. and send Jeya to Hogenakkal to settle water problem.)
with the help of creams , massages & laser treatments ... Stretch marks will be gone forever then ... - where can get the creams?Can i be wholeseller for Malaysia?
thaniya veedu clean panna
mudiyalai, need more eye juice nnu paper le ad kuduthingalaa, Gopal
??"
-so funny this line, thanks for super updates
smlaksh thumbnail
Thanks Akka ... Nandy thaan WF nu partha , her sister Jeya too 😲 ... No expressions from her,  when Gopal reveals to Kalyani , abt leaving baby in orphanage .... hmmm ... So Saku & Mangalam too will be back on monday naa 😉 ... i really miss Saku's father 😳 ...
bjda thumbnail
thanks for the updates..