|*Happily Ever After*| One Shot AR

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Happily Ever After

The moon stood there, a half moon, it looked so happy, the smile variable on the slight tilt, the light morning breeze rustled through the mango trees, it was the time of the year, autumn, leaves falling down, trees leaving their leaves as they fell to onto the lined pavement. The deep clouds started to come out in the open blue sky, as the moon started to fade away, while the sun started to take its place into the high sky.

No noise was made, expect from the sweet chirping birds, drifting away into the woodlands, small nests made outside every house on the huge braches of apple trees, the twitting birds restless from sitting there, jumping up and down as they say their mother coming towards them with fresh earthworm from the ground, as it was their early breakfast.

In the small town, a town filled with love and compassion, which lead to a huge city, which was right beside them. Houses at each corner, at each turn, house rich, posh, admirable; it was defined as sweet luxury. A huge family lived there, a family which lived opposite to each other, two on one side and two on the other; The Joshi's, The Modi's, The Garewal's and the Malik's.

She walked with her hand on her head, she slipped it down to her side, walking over towards her husband, sleeping on the bed, her eyes filled with worry, her eyebrows raised high up, her face filled with tension, her breaths coming out hard and strong.

"Jaan" she shook him. "Jaan" she tried again, it was 6 in the morning she tried again, her eyes pierced with hurt, with worry.

"Jaan please" she pleaded, her voice croaking, as tears started to roll from her eyes, turning and twisting her husband woke up.

"Shona?" he asked rubbing his eyes. "It's on 6 baby, I've got no work today" he said, but then was cautious as he noticed her tears. He snapped up, sitting up right away.

"Baby........... Shona what's wrong?" but the tears came, her hold on his hand tightened. "Ridhima sweetheart" he pulled her in a tight hug, holding onto her like death.

"Hushhhh" he tried calming her down, while ridhima sobbed hard into his chest, he tried everything, he hushed her for a while, asking her what was wrong, while his shirt was soaking up every little drop of her tear.

"Ridhima" he asked sternly.

"Armaan......." she breathed his name out, holding onto his shirt for support. "Vanisha" his eyes snapped open.

He pulled her away from his chest. "Vanisha what?" he asked, his face turning in a worried expression.

"Huh........ Van......isha........ She...... she.... –hiccup-... Crying....  umm, armaan" she grabbed the side of his shoulder and pulled him into a tight, she grabbed it for support, as he face was faced towards the window, her check pressed tight on his shoulder.

"Ridhima listen-" he brought her away from his shoulder, cradling her face in his palm, he wiped the tears using his thump, slightly brushing her lips in response to make her feel better. "Let me go and check on Vanisha and come ok" he said while ridhima nodded through the tears.

Armaan kissed her on her knuckles, while ridhima grabbed the bedspread and put it around her night gown, her sleeves were short, as goose bumps covered her skin. Ridhima hiccupped again, as she gripped the side of her stomach, due to pains from her monthly pains. And the pain from her stomach was aching even more because of the operation she had to do 3 years ago, for her delivery and the beautiful result; Vanisha.

Armaan, who was now running to his 3 year old daughter, was a 29 year old dad, and extremely proud of it, whenever anything had happened, it was their daughter which made realise that love was something that was never going to change between them ever. Armaan rushed to Vanisha's room, which was a few rooms beside them, usually the baby slept with armaan and ridhima but the night before because of Birthday party, they arrived late and little baby Vanisha was left to sleep in that room, which was the Telly room.

"Oh Nisha" he carried vanisha in his arms, as the small baby cried in his arms, small tears trickled down her eyes. "Hush baby, why is little nisha crying" he said trying to put on a happy giggly voice, but seeing the same tears in her eyes as it was in her mother's too.

"Daddy...." and she was off crying, hugging her light little hands onto his back, they hardly reached together, but she tried.

"Oh sweetie" he tried, armaan was trying hard, hugging her little body around him, her tried soothing her down, but then he ran his hand on her head and then her neck, the burning feel was there, it was like fire, like her skin was burning like fire.

Armaan was horrified. "RIDHIMA" he screamed, while vanisha started crying again, her grip on his shoulders harder this time.

"Shhh darling you'll be fine" he whispered in vanisha's, her body was trembling under him, and this was worrying him even more.

Ridhima came running down, her eyes filled with concern, her face filled with utter pain, it was sight no mother wanted to be in, it was something in her face gave everything away, the pain, the scared tremble in her eyes, the slight quiver of her lips, her moist eyes earning for her baby to be ok.

"Shona" armaan called out to her, as she stood on the threshold, her fingers running into and out of each other. "Baby" he called out to her, while ridhima stepped in, she walked closer towards armaan and the baby in his arms.

"Don't worry she's fine, call Nikki, and tell her that vanisha's got a fever, and be here right away" ridhima bit her lip, as a small tears trickled down from the side of her eye, while nodding she walked away into the living room.

Armaan knew that vanisha's crying wouldn't stop until Nikki reached here and of course ridhima won't stop crying until her daughter was absolutely fine.

"Hush my angel, you'll be fine" he murmured in her soft ears, while patting her back, soothing, comforting her.

Steps started making their way towards the room, armaan looked to see Nikki standing in her pyjamas, a cute Mickey Mouse top and a pair o tracksuit bottoms. "How is she holding?" Nikki said softly taking vanisha in her arms.

"You tell me" armaan said, as Nikki put vanisha on the bed, taking out the stethoscopes, she pulled the hem of her small Dora the explora shirt up, while vanisha she cried and winged. She placed the cold steel thing on her stomach, as vanisha breathed in and out.

"Armaan" Nikki called out, as she saw armaan leaning his head back on the wall, tears had been stinging on his cheeks, his eyes were closed. "Armaan" she called out again, as he looked at her now.

His eyes red and swollen, his lips tender. "Yes"

"I'll give her a medicine now and then an injection- why don't you go and check on ridhima?" she said trying to notch the emotions down, while armaan nodded at his best friend and went out.

The damp wind started to turn down, while the sunny sky couldn't do anything to protect the surrounding, the leaves leaving its own tree as it fell onto the floor. Armaan walked past the window, as he touched the plain glass, watching his ridhima sitting on the side of the sofa, her head leaning on the side of the sofa, holding the handle for support, her face expressionless, her lips straight as a line, no movement she made, it pained armaan's heart watching his shona sitting there doing nothing.

"You ok baby?" he asked, sitting beside her.

Ridhima looked at him, her eyes diverting from vanisha's bedroom to his eyes, she took hold of the contact, their eyes blazing with worry but with their love and passion for each other.

"Come here" his words were enough, as ridhima jumped up into his arms, as they were pushed back onto the sofa, he pulled her heart into his chest, as ridhima sobbed, all the pain she had built inside her was pouring out, she gripped his thighs as she cried harder.

"Shh" armaan said lacing his hands through her hair. "She's fine ridhima, she's fine, and it's just a small fever" he kissed her forehead in order to calm her down, while ridhima's cheek was pressed to his chest.

"B......ut... Almaan..... She..." she gave a last sobbed and then a hiccup.

Armaan shook his head. "Don't worry, she's fine. Nikki gave her the medicine she needs" ridhima looked at her hopefully, her eyes desperate to know about her daughter

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" he asked, as ridhima leaned back onto his chest.

Ridhima nodded. "When i went to check on her this morning.... she... um she was crying..... I touched her head and it was burning armaan.... burning... like fire..... I'm no doctor armaan... i'm a designer, i didn't know what to do, and so I came crying up to you... I thought it was my entire fault *hiccup*.... and i didn't know if i should call abhi and Nikki or wake you up first" ridhima said as she curled into armaan's arms.

"Baby you did the right thing" he said kissed her on the cheek, while even though it was a sad moment she blushed. "And even if i'm a male model and not a doctor, what different does it make?" he laughed as ridhima giggled a bit; he was living up the moment.

Armaan pulled her face into his cupped hands, as he bent down and kissed her on the lips, pulling and tugging it lightly.

"Everything –kiss- will be –kiss- fine –kiss- baby –kiss-" ridhima laughed into his mouth as she pulled away from him.

"I hate it when you cry" he muttered annoyed, as he pulled her into a kiss again, but this one was filled with worry, with the hurt, with unknown despair, while ridhima wounded her hand into his hair, she massaged his scalp, as he moaned and kissed her fully.

"EX CUSE ME" Nikki groaned from in front of them. "Seriously is this really needed?" armaan laughed while ridhima looked at her worriedly. "She's fine riddzie" Nikki nodded, while ridhima relaxed. "It was just a small fever, i think it's from the coke and ice cream she ate last night" ridhima giggled feeling better. "So no worries"

Armaan thanked Nikki. Who was a doctor, and married to Abhi Modi, and they live next door to each other.

"Oh Nikki" armaan called from the living room as Nikki had reached to opened the door. "Let's have a get together tonight" he said while ridhima looked at him confused. "We haven't had one in ages" he muttered.

"Good idea" Nikki said back. "I'll let Anji and atul know and Rahul and Muski too"

"Thanks"

Ridhima looked at armaan, who just smirked at her, and then bent down and kissed her. "Still beautiful after 5 years of our marriage" ridhima giggled at his comment and the blushed, as she leaned into his arms.

"I need to see my daughter" ridhima said as she stood up walking towards the bedroom.

Armaan smiled at her. "What we having at breakfast?" he asked looking around, while his tummy rumbled.

"Pancakes" ridhima called out, as she walked into the bedroom, watching her baby fast asleep on the bed.

"They grow up so fast" she said, sitting down beside her on the bed, as she caressed her small cheek. "You'll make me proud nisha"

Vanisha stirred in her sleep, while ridhima felt a little worried. "I love you mommy" she murmured in her sleep, it was habit she got from armaan, talking while sleeping.

"And Mommy loves you nisha" she whispered kissing her on the cheek.

He looked around, and noticed that it was nearly 7:30 now; the birds were flying in the sky, all going into a bubble of group. (When i was 12 lol when i say the birds going together in buddle i thought they were going to school lol)

"How do you make pancakes?" he said out loud, while ridhima stood there laughing at his face.

"Come on hubby, let me help" she shook her head, and walked over to pick the flour pile, she put a whole lot in a bowl.

While armaan stood back smirking at his beautiful wife, who had changed into a lovely pick saree, she was tucked into the side, leaving her bare waist open, while armaan stood at the back staring at her, ridhima started kneading the flour.

"Are you even bothering to help me?" ridhima asked, as armaan folded his arms around his chest, as he leaned back and shook his head.

"I want to see you work, it's extraordinary" armaan said trying to find and excuse just sitting there and watching her work.

Ridhima smirked, and gave a sly smile. "Mr Malik gets your butt down here this instant"

Armaan grimaced and walked towards her, slouching slightly. "Good" ridhima said smiling. "Do as i say, get it" ridhima swing around, and point at him but there it ended. A whole bunch of flour on his face, as a ton was smudge on his lips, while he gave a deadly stare back.

"Oh mi daise" ridhima took a step back, as her back touched the gas.

Armaan did nothing, he stood there, staring at her. "Mrs Ridhima Malik" she nodded, as he called out her name, it really scared at her. "You'll pay for this"

Ridhima screamed. So loud, that armaan nearly jumped out of his skin, ridhima now stood opposite him, her chest heaving rapidly.

"Ridhima" armaan said suing a fake concern voice. "Vanisha is sleeping" he shook his head tutting at her.

"Armaan don't you dare" she watched in horror as armaan's fist was filled with flour, his eyes were filled with a glint of naughtiness and seeing his smile widened at the sight of a small lamb standing in front of a lion.

"And a lion fell in love with a lamb"

"Stop quoting Twilight" ridhima said in annoyance, as she watched her husband still standing there with fist full of flour.

Armaan grinned from ear to ear. "You know what- i'm glad i'm a model, because if i wasn't then i wouldn't meet the most beautiful designer, who designed everything i wore"

"I'm glad" ridhima said as she blushed, remembering how they met, in a studio, how she watched him take his shirt off in the middle of the shoot, and the love blossomed on. "Armaan" ridhima said biting her lip seductively, well she tried. "Can you wash your hands please?" armaan laughed as her request.

"Hmm ridhima baby" he said softly, taking small steps. "What is that?" he pointed to the side, while ridhima creased her face around.

She looked at the side, to see a pan. "Armaan, there's nothing-" a big fluff of flour fell right on the face, and then the boom of laughter, echoing through the room, ridhima's mouth was out hanging open.

"Armaan Malik you'll pay for this" ridhima grabbed the nearest thing which was a frying pan. "Oh look, such a nice frying pan" ridhima said sarcastically, while armaan gave a horrified look, making it quick, armaan ran out of the kitchen right away, as ridhima followed him, her anklets chimed as they ran across the sofa, armaan on one while ridhima on the other.

"Ridhima....... I... am so.... sorry... i didn't..... Ouch... don't hit me women... i didn't mean to" armaan ran towards the dining room, as he rushed to the opposite of the table.

"Oh sure, you didn't mean to do this" she pointed to her face, while armaan laughed uncontrollably. "Oh that it" ridhima grabbed the apple from the table and threw it right on his stomach.

"OwwwwwwwwwwwW" He moaned while ridhima laughed this time, watching his face turning into anger.

Ridhima put the pan down on the table, her face filled with guilt but a smile which was turning into a worry.

"Armaan I-"

"Run" were his only words, which was what ridhima did, she ran into the living room, while armaan ran right behind her, as he took hold of her bare waist, he pulled her into him.

"Hmmm armaan" ridhima moaned, as he started kneading her waist, his knuckles brushing back her belly button, as he kissed her on her neck, kiss by small kiss leading onto her shoulder, as he breathed in the sweet scent all around her.

"You are mine ridhima" he pulled her around as he started to kiss her eyes, and then her nose, then swiftly on both the cheek, as he leaned in to plant a sweet and tantalizing kiss on her lips, were soft and passionate, as he pulled her closer towards him, as her hands went around his neck pulling his down onto her lips, as he slowly started to press their bodies closer.

"Mommy... Daddy?" a small voice entered the room, a tiny girl, a girl at the age of 3 wearing the Dora the explora top, and pants, she came in. Her face beaming, her eyes wide open.

"Daddy are you doing naughty things to mommy again?" vanisha's voice like a small giggle.

Armaan scowled, as they both turned to look at their flushed daughter. "I love your mommy, and we aren't doing naughty things. Who told you that?" he asked.

Vanisha giggled, as she ran into ridhima's opened arms, who pulled her up in the air. "Uncle Rahul told me"

"Rahul" armaan sneered his name, while ridhima gave his a scolding look. "What?"

Ridhima shook her head at him. "Baby one day even you'll be doing the same" ridhima blushed as Vanisha looked at her confused.

"No" armaan jumped in. "No guys is ever touching her, no one kisses by nisha" he said taking vanisha in his arms, while ridhima laughed at him.

"I only like daddy's kisses" she said kissing armaan on the cheek.

"Exactly" he said out loud. "You heard that ridhima, nisha will live with us forever and ever" he said while ridhima shook her head at him..............................

Hmmm heya

Right what shall i say

since both my fics got closed

i just wanna say sorry

i mean it deeply.

I'm doing my best

This one i wrote isn't like me

I haven't written like this, its not me

People who are my friends will notice that

But i just wanted to prove to myself

that i can write in any style i want, and i hope i suceeded.

If you liked it then click the like button

if you hate it then i'm sorry

If any problem PM

thnks to those who did PM me before

Comment critise, well u get the jist.

Take care

Luv ya

-Lil Miss Angelic-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wowwwwwww Swancy thats simply an extraordinary one yaar!!👏

completely different from ur style!!

Armaan is simply superb as a husband n a dad!!!

now I atleast hope someone can see what the real Swancy is!!who can hold anything with her writings!!

love u baby😃😃😃

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Awww swanczzzzz...

why did dey remove ur last shot?
i thought dat was perfectly fine...

but nywayzz this one was reli cute also...
lolzzz wow! swancz and no contents... this is hilarious...
i noticed how different this is from ur usual writing babe!
but this was also amazing...
u did an amazing job trying not to convey ur usual writing style...
nd hopefully this wont get closed.. infact im positive this wont get closed... :)

amazing job babe...
but be urself hun!

Luv ya!
SAZ!😃
Edited by SaziArmaan - 14 years ago
debby_11 thumbnail
hey swancy u dont have to prove anything to any1...we know u n we know ur writing style...u excel in every type of writing...but as the real u I LOVE UR WRITING STYLE......whatever has happened i dont know...because the last one shot was not too much of adult content... that u had too remove it....thats my view but the others may not like it that's their own problem but  i really loved it no comments further about it....n coming to dis one shot-
its really beautiful...
nice one....i could understand dis is not d real u...but u excelled in this one too
i loved it...n enjoyed it too
waiting 4 more one shots
n remember u always rock dear...

love
debadrita

Edited by Debadrita Saha - 14 years ago
arshluver_15 thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG
i think i m going nuts or blind or something
a one shot by swancy with out a adult contentes in it
hmmmmmmmmm
i told u u wud do gud in this kind ffs
absolutly loved it sweety
fantstic
mindblowing
just amazing
do write more if this kind
lods of luv
nruti
Edited by arluver15 - 14 years ago
karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww chooooo chweet......
ending was sooo cute....armaan is very protective abt his daughter....
loved it...awesome work.....
👍🏼
disisSanaya thumbnail
reserved! 😳
see..i found it! 😆
..Zahra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear! dat was amazin!! luved it, it was reali cute.!

Meher
funkybratz thumbnail
wow swancy how can u write soo beautifully everytime i love ur writting skills do keep writing more plz
takecare
love ya
and plzzz do pm me
bye😊
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woooow awsome shot really good love it
write more