Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Okay . My e-mail has been authenticated & am able to post comments & use all the services .
My problem is this  when I add sum1 in my  buddylist the person dosnt adds up...& then when I try agian it says u have already got this person on u buddylist...but it dosn't show that who is in my buddylist neither the no of buddies I have .

Please look into this matter& solve it .

Thank You .

Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail

Okay . My e-mail has been authenticated & am able to post comments & use all the services .
My problem is this  when I add sum1 in my  buddylist the person dosnt adds up...& then when I try agian it says u have already got this person on u buddylist...but it dosn't show that who is in my buddylist neither the no of buddies I have .

Please look into this matter& solve it .

Thank You .

charles123krik thumbnail
The best to authenticate is through your code. No existing changes to the php.ini file are required. I found a really good example script for anyone wanting to authenticate via php mail.The e-mails should always come from the same IP address. This might change in the future, but for now they'll always come from the same place.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail

Edited by drashsree100 - 11 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail

Edited by drashsree100 - 11 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the info

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
indtvserial thumbnail
Hey
If you do not find any message against your email that means you do not need to do anything as your email has already been authenticated.

From Ali Khan
veerich23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my e-mail id is wrongly typed.iwant to change it.already i have an account in the user name of vijayarvi i forgot the password of the username.then i have created a new user name as veerich23 inthat i was wrongly typed the emailid. now i try to edit the email id but it tells that the email id is already in use.i want to use the username veerich23 with correct emailid.what will i do plss help me
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

BTW any member having problem authenticating / validating their email account please post your problem here.

Thanks ishan.k for the suggestion. 😊

Hi Vijai,

I am still not able to get e-mail from I-F. My e-mail service is AOL.

With New AOL Mail its not working...

New AOL---

Option- Settings--Spam Settings--Spam Filter- 
1. off 2. low 3. medium. 4. high

I opted for -- off

Sender filter-- Allow mails from all senders (i opted this option) & saved settings.

But still not getting any mail from I-F a/c.

Pls Help!!
SilverRose thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey im hving problem wid validatin my email...HELPEdited by SilverRose - 11 years ago