Users

Frequent Posters

.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Love_Naksh-

i agree wid u
ya shruti no means of offence dear
you know wat we want to say is she posts the pics/videos of very high quality which we cant get it anywhere
so thats  y we just want a sticky thread and now im sticked to this request BAS final

I agree with u guys....😛
we want  a sticky thread!!!

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'd like Lathika to have her own gallery as well and it'd be easy to locate if it's made a sticky topic. She's like our daily picture updater for this forum... very reliable and trustworthy. She fulfills most of the members needs... she should be given this right. 😳
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Hey,

I would suggest lats to create her own gallery and keep updating it with the first post being the main index. This will be easier for her and the members too.

And then members can also "like" her topics and pics also.

What you all suggest?

Cheers

I think this is good suggestion.lathika post should be in main index and that should made as a sticky.she does a fantastic job by up loading  all naksh pictures and videos.she is doing all these for IF members only.
i really appreciate her work.

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
We have already mentioned regarding the sticky thing in the above post. We did make Latika's topics sticky in the past but it's not possible all the times. We have a thread for pictures, videos/audios where link of everyone's creations is provided. If we make one gallery a sticky & tomorrow someone else opens a gallery of video/pics we will have to make that a sticky as well. If we don't that would be unfair on members. Hence we have a gallery where link of all the audio/videos are provided. It's like a media gallery. This is not folowed only out here but in other sections as well. Below is link to some Media Centres.

Kasturi Collection Centre

MJHT: Media Centre / VMs/FFs/SaJan-MaYur Scenes/Audio! 

About finding difficult to locate Latika's topic you can bookmark it or add to your favorites so incase you want to access a particular page you just need to go to bookmark & then select the page.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have bookmarked Lat's thread, so all I have to do is go from there😃
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Lats shud get her own thread as a sticky! She has done quite alot for the YRKKH forum and I also think she need a promotion for this forum atleast
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika113

I have bookmarked Lat's thread, so all I have to do is go from there😃

it is not convenient  for me mallika, so i will not be updating it anymore, i already requested them to close this topic they are running it for the members opinion and not willing to listen also.. i opened a face book for the IF members, i request you to join there.. thanks for all the support shown by all members, i really / truly appreciate it..

Edited by lathika4u - 14 years ago
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

another fine day i am finding my link <br><br>https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1257684<br>in another members name.. and all the pics disappearing.. you should ask before you do anything of this sort, and the comments written in this link become meaningless.. how ridicule this can be.!! it is not making any sense to me, may be to you.. so i said i am not comfortable in posting in IF ..<br>

yes, how in the world did that happen!!! 😲
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lathika4u

it is not convenient  for me mallika, so i will not be updating it anymore, i already requested them to close this topic they are running it for the members opinion and not willing to listen also.. i opened a face book for the IF members, i request you to join there.. thanks for all the support shown by all members, i really / truly appreciate it..

If we didn't wanted to listen to members opinion we would have closed when it was requested. We are trying our best to sort the matter. We have already mentioned regarding the sticky/announcement/discussion topic thing in the previous pages. There are certain rules every forum follow we are not implying a new rule out here.
Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desertrose21

yes, how in the world did that happen!!! 😲

🤣🤣🤣... this is what i was telling them.. they do all these type of things and sent me PM informing me that it is been merged..😲.. and argue in this forum that i was been informed about this merger.. i don't understand IF is not having any sensible moderator to understand this issue..🤣🤣.. i am fed up Nida and requesting them to close this topic that is also not done..🤣Edited by lathika4u - 14 years ago