Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
well, its party time for me guys.. [:D/] .. as Sonika is eliminated today.. i really dint like her dramaybaazi , her over the top behavour & fakness.. i lost all the respect for her wen she cheated in one of da stunts... she always use 2 get on my nerves n i wanted her 2 b out... n yes finally she got out 2 day.. 😆 ..
guys i missed da first stunt so can any one gv a brief update of 1st stunt like wat ws it about... worth watchin or not??
i saw da 2nd stunt.. dat ws interesting.. only shonali could do it... n wen she ws doin my heart ws like dhak dhak dhak full on... she did it in last few seconds..worth watching..
again i'z like 😡 wen akki gav 4 safety bands... four are 2 much yaar... 2 r more thn enuf.. Edited by Usman_m - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkangel136 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the first stunt was time based..
 both the partners sat next to each other on a bench ..a rectangular box which were placed on there heads so that there whole head is enclosed within the box..there heads were seperated in the middle by a plastic net with much bigger holes..they put cockroaches...spiders and scorpions in the box with them..on one side of the box there wer keys stuck on the side.. and on the other side there was a flip door (the size of a french beard)..in front of the box there were 4 locks..two in front of each partner..
 one partner was supposd to pull the keys out from the side..give it to their partner - mouth to mouth - and the other partner is supposd to take the key..remove it thru that flip door(using their mouth) and then take the key with their hand and open the locks...! the locks were color coded with the key...they were supposd to match it!
Bruna cried..! Anushka stalled..!

SONIKAAAA OUTTTTT!!!!! 👏
i'm sooo happy...but i still miss mandira n shweta 😔
and im still waiting for rosa to leave..lol.. jai marhashtra.. 😆
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u know wat usmaan .....i was happy intially when akki said sonia is out but i dunno later i was feeling bad .....i will miss her nautanki's big time ......the gal was was full of life ........... u know when he  announced tht out of sonika and anushka one has to go ....i was so hoping for anushka to go for the simple reason tht then the spoiler wud hav been wrong 😆 and we can watch the furtehr episodes wit more intrest!!!anyway ...........2nd stunt was awesummmmmm .......driving stunt is sumthing....whcich is the most dangerous
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I shall miss her... She was funny... The way she used to call didi 😆 I dont think she was fake, but yes she was clever at times... But she was entertaining for sure...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thnks darkangel for da highlites of first stunt

john4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think her partner Janice rocks!!!
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I shall miss her... She was funny... The way she used to call didi 😆 I dont think she was fake, but yes she was clever at times... But she was entertaining for sure...

i agree ...nautanki thi .....but she was funny tooo ........😆😆