Riya Ka Naya Piya: Riya Sen spotted with a new man

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Riya Ka Naya Piya: Riya Sen spotted with a new man

By: Amul Sharma

Riya Sen was recently spotted with a new guy at two separate events in the past few days. First, at Salman Khan's Eid party; then at the ongoing fashion week in Mumbai.

Reveals a source, "Riya has just met this guy. Not much is known about him. But the couple seems to have hit it off very well and that's the only reason Riya is tagging him along everywhere she goes. They were seen constantly holding hands and appeared quite close after dashing out of Salman's Eid party."

Riya maintains, "I'm not dating anyone. I was with my friend Aushima and two of our very close childhood friends. Also, if I do start dating someone, I won't be embarrassed and hide it."

When asked about the new guy she was snapped in the backseat of a car with, she retorts, "Must be a family friend; why? I don't know what picture are you talking about. Relax. I am single and happy being so."

Riya's past squeezes

Ashmit Patel
Dino Morea
John Abraham
Khalid
Salman Rushdie

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=31512

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I never knew she dated Dino. Who can forget her and Ashmit lol.
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh this Riya! uhh who cares about her?
-Divyaa- thumbnail
the guy looks like a complete snob ,looks like a jodi made in heaven 😆n heard about ashmit n riya but don't know the details.
She dated Salman Rushdie!!!!!!!!!!! What?!! Thats a bigger WTF moment than him marrying Padma Lakshmi. How does this man score anyway? And I know Riya Sen is pretty wide and all, but comeonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ......Rushdie??????????? ðŸ¤¢ Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wohhh..riya n joh :S i soo didnt know of this
And the milion dollar question still is floating around...Who the hell is she?
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyalrl

the guy looks like a complete snob ,looks like a jodi made in heaven 😆n heard about ashmit n riya but don't know the details.

You sure you want to know the details? Well, Ashmit and Riya had a video in which showed the both of them being very phsyical with each other and Riya was posing as well while the camera was being shot on her. You can watch the video online, if you are really interested lol.
-Divyaa- thumbnail
ha ha thnx but not interested,is shubh navartri ke din mei aisi koi cheez ke baare me sochna bhi nahin chhathi hoon LOLS
I totally thought this topic was about Riya (K09) dumping Sasha for Muzzi.

I hadn't heard of her dating Salman Rushdie. I have seen him in person and he is so short.