Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok guyz NOW m leaving lol. C u all tomorrow. Bye TC
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I gotta go as well.............have to go somewhere early...see u all!! xxxxxxx
Karan is happy thinking that he would be talking to his love shilpa and Shilpa is in trouble and really wants to talk to Karan but...she's far away!
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amna malik

OK here it is. If u had a chance to either meet KaSh aur GHT, whom would u choose to meet? U HAVE to choose one m telling u.

AMNAAAAAAAAAAAA you has to be joking and not asking this question, right ?
This question is worse than any question i had ever seen, not the one in my exam paper who's answer i don't know.

I just wish after my answer not KaShians and GHTians will beat me and declare me a non-fan. I wish to get my hands on Miss Taunt's neck.

Honestly speaking, ...........................................................................................If i wish then I wish to meet KaSh, GHT and Salman Khan all together at one place. lol i know sometimes wishes are impossible, as I am a Pieces and we called Dreamer and so this one of it. ðŸ˜‰

But in place, if i have to choose then ................It has to be KaSh. Before giving my reason, i like to mention this first i can't compare them in heart, they are equally matters for me. And don't think that I am here that's why i am saying this.. Becoz as i say dreamer so during the time i used to watch DMG and SBS segments and heard from people about DMG set being the best and about all masti and fun, from then i ever wish for meeting KaSh and all in way very strongly. Like of course i wish before also to meet GHT and other celebs but about DMG set that always sound exciting for me and it was different. And now i know i can meet GHT ever becoz they are together in real for a life (INSHALLAH), so i can meet them ever in life but in KaSh case that's different story you guys know, and if i ever get such chance then that a ONCE a in life time opportunity, i can leave important anything in my life just to get the opportunity.

And not mention, if i get to meet KaSh then that's mean i will be in India and that's mean i can visit GHT which don't face the difficulties unlike in KaSh case.

Amna i will get back on for this, seriously the thing never give a thought in a dream, you asked me. Even i can never want to answer it to myself.

But i wish i never get to choose between them ever, and if will then my choice will one due to some reasons and will depends on the situation.
Edited by star_fan - 14 years ago
star_fan thumbnail
Amna and MnM buddy wait for a while i have given my answer, check it.
star_fan thumbnail
Hey Sarah

Sorry guys for taking so long but i need to say with all the thing so it won't be got wrong.

I thought you both left so then Bye, will see you guys.

Me too leaving but not now, will soon.
star_fan thumbnail
Aww so sweet Sarah...KaSh on phone.
Yeah but the sad part is Shilpa can't reach the phone😭
star_fan thumbnail