Written update 21st September

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LAADLI-21st September

In Amrit's house, Goldie is showing the cosmetics and toiletries she has stolen from Narang house to Gursheel and Amro and they are all happy. Goldie tells Gursheel that she has found the key to her dreams. When gursheel asks what? She tells her that Saru and Prabhjot does not see eye to eye to each other. She says she will follow the path of divide and rule. Gursheel is happy to see her sister following her footsteps.
Outside in the living room, Amrit, Harmit, Babloo and Omi are sitting. Babloo is offering sweets and food to Omi. Amrit expression makes one feel that he does not like this. Bebo comes to tell everyone dinner is ready. When she is about to go call others for dinner, Babloo stops her and says I will go. He goes to Gursheel's room where he sees everyone happy at Goldie's fortune. He tells everyone about dinner being served, so everyone leaves the room.
When Babloo passes through the corridor, he stops in front Amrit's mataji's room and mutters that it has been a long time since I have shown my face to her, I think this is the best time for her to see my face again. He is about to enter the room when Gursheel stops him. She scolds him and tells him to leave the past as if the past will open everything will be laid on her shoulders. She advises Babloo not to enter this room again.
In Narang house, Prabhjot tells Preeto to clean up her cupboard and went away from the room. Preeto is cleaning the cupboard when Saru comes in to tell Preeto about some work left in the kitchen. Just then Ashok's bag (the money bag) falls at preeto's feet. She gets tensed but quickly hides the bag from Saru who did not happen to notice anything.
In Amrit's house, Bebo is seeing off Amrit who is going for office work for 2 days. He promises to come back early if the work gets finished quickly. Babloo watches from behind the door and mutters that these 2 days are golden chance for him to come closer to Bebo. He plans to do something.
He buys 3 tickets for film show and persuade Gursheel, Harmit, and Amro to watch the show. Gursheel tells Bebo that they are going to a movie and Bebo will have to stay alone in the house. Bebo agrees.
Back at Narang house, Preeto tells Prabhjot how Saru almost saw the money bag and how she hid it from her. Prabhjot orders her to get rid of the bag quickly. Preeto goes out from the room with bag in her hand covered with bedsheet. Meanwhile, Goldie has listened everything between Preeto and Prabhjot and becomes curious about the bag. She follows Preeto outside where she sees Preeto dumping the bag in waste basket. After Preeto goes away, she takes the bag herself.
Back at Amrit's house, Babloo sends Mehto away to bring Cheese from the market as he tells her that he has a craving for Matar Paneer. Now everyone out of the way, Babloo is keen to get to know Bebo better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  I hate this Babloo.  I hope someone comes and saves her from him.  This serial is getting so stupid.
ajab thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great buddy thanx 4 the update i dont know y kuko weddher daughter with such a poor background boy............amrit is good but its seems unrealistic guys
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx 4 da update 👏 who is dis Babloo ..................... he seems creepy

Edited by 268143 - 14 years ago