Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It is still quite early for a banner contest Hardik, but I understand your point of view, also the show did start a while ago, so I understand that too. If you were going to have a banner contest, then make the first post all colourful, it might attract people, look at the LNMDJ Contest..... 😊 But this is fine, anyways, early or late, I'll try participate if I get time to make a banner. Thanks for getting the permission to do it 😊
hrkansagara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank sattvik for your suggestion but making a gliter text is not possible for me as i am a web programmer i knew html,java,asp,php but not glitery text.it's really ok if you make for me on voting round.
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You don't have to make one, just get it from already made ones from websites or the Avi/Siggy shop 😊

I'm not a talented graphics maker, so you wouldn't want my images and stuff 😆

Are you participating in the contest too, because according to my knowledge, those hosting the contest aren't really allowed to participate, but I think they can..... 😕
hrkansagara thumbnail
no dear i was not at first participating but after few acqs. with lalitha and sita i must decided that i wil definetly participating and let voting rounds decide that who is more talented in graphics making.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
When's the voting round going to begin?
hrkansagara thumbnail
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

When's the voting round going to begin?

voting round has one month and four day far from today. voting round will begin at 14th november midnight at 0 hours(date changing point) and goes on to 25th jan midnight 0 hours(date changing point) and winner will prized at 26th jan noon 12.all time will defined as per IST(Indian Standard Time [GMT +5:30 hrs]).
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's not necessarily too early for a banner contest.  A banner contest can be done w/ just what we have so far, and we can always have another contest when more characters come online.  In the Ramayan, there was a banner contest when the 'Uttar-kand' part of the thing started, and if people wanted, there could have been 3 - one w/ the Bal-kand/Ayodhya kand w/ just the Raghukul and Videha families, the 2nd w/ the war combatants - Ram, Lakshman, Hanuman, Angad, Sugriv, Ravan, Indrajit, Kumbhakarna, Prahast, Ahi, Mahi, et al and the 3rd w/ the Uttar-kand - again the Raghukuls, w/ Kush-Luv.

I think it's okay to have a banner contest now w/ whatever is there to date, and another one later when enough new characters have surfaced.
hrkansagara thumbnail

hi vrisha dear the matter you are talking is now  quit a few solved when i reaveled main charecter pics and all the active member's who is willing to participate are started to submit there entrys and as of now we have voting round quit near to start(5th episode night from now).

hrkansagara thumbnail
Note : Banner Contest Entry Round Is Ended. Mods Can Close This Topic And Shift Sticky Topic From Entry Round To Voting Round.