Mahavir Hanuman

*Mahavir Hanuman - Banner Contest*

hrkansagara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hi To All Mahavir Hanuman Forum Users I The One Of User Found That Our Show Or Channel Does Not Any Development Team So With The Permission Of Our Very Own Global Monderator Shruti di I Humbly Announce The Start Of Banner Contest For Our Show.

Mahavir Hanuman Banner Contest
Entry Round :
In Entry Round All User Are Welcome To Send There Entrys To  Me Before 14th November Midnight 12 IST(GMT + 5.30).
After That Banners Are Open For Voting.

😊 So What Are You Waiting For ???? SEND Your Entry By PM To Me(subjected : [MH Contest] Your Name) πŸ˜ƒ

Rule : Entrys Posted In This Topic or Found promoted at any place Will Rejected.
2 . The Banner Must On Size 728 X90.
3 . Each Member Can Send 3 Banners.
4 . Donot Create New Account To Be On Contest. If Found You Will Be Disquilified.
5 . Banner Must Include Main Characters Or At Least Child Hanuman.
6 . Banner Must Be Still Image(Not Animated)
7 . Banner Found With User Copyright Will Also Disquilified.
8 . All Rules Maden By I-F Development Team Apply
9 . Final Announcement Of I-F Development Team cannot Be Cross Questioned.

Regards
Hardik Kansagra
Edited by hardik_kansagra - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think its too early to make a banner contest thread
as only 3-4 characters hv been shown in the show

still who is RAM-SITA & AYODHYA ppl hv to make their entry
so we shd wait for a while for this banner contest

& foremost thing is the mods of this forum r not decided
without mods ,i guess there r no banner contest !!!
sitakshii thumbnail
i think its too early for a banner contest for this show

look a banner contest happened at JAI SHRI KRISHNA forum after 8-9 months of the show ,when most of  the characters made their appeareance !!

right now we hv only the 3 pics of 3 main characters ,hanuman & his parents

LORD RAM ,SITAJI & AYODHYA ppl without whom the life of HANUMANJI is incomplete are not shown

it will b great if we hv banner contest after the entry of RAM-SITA & AYODHYA PPL !!!πŸ˜›
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Hardik,

Sita11 has a point. There are barely any pics of characters to make banners as well. Wait until Hanuman grows, then we can have older hanuman and Ram, Sita, and vanar sena as well on the banner. It would be more interesting.😊 Right now, not many people will make the banner because there are hardly any pics to choose from.

Also, mod for forum first has to be chosen.
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
hrkansagara thumbnail
hi lalitha ji and Sita ji
i completely agree what you are talking about but as of now as per shruti di, we wil soon have dev team for our show. now this show lass active then the other forums and with this point i tolled shruti di to give me permit to organize at list banner contest for our show so our forum has become active like other ones. on the next note it's my promisse that before last round of this contest mods are got already dicided. on the charecters for show the time period will have so long in this period we have time of 7 epis the last day wil be 8th epi night. the name of charecter you might add on banner is

Charecters : Mid-age Hanuman(Sartak is real name),Grown-up Hanuman(Aadarsh is real name),Maharaj Keshri(Father),Maharaj Kapish Kunjar(Father Of Anjana),Kapishwar(Person At Mountain Walking With Stick),Anjana & Her Mother,Rishi Agnivesh,Pavan Dev(God Of Air)

Syno. On Some person: Aadarsh is already onair in momery for 2 or 3 sec. while hanuman remembers ram for the first.
Without Kapish And His Wife Hanuman Might Not Be Son Of Anjana.
i might be right that Agnivesh Is The Rishi Who Give "Sharap To Forgot Power until It's Requirament"

And Also I Might Be Right that 9 people is more in uff for one banner at right now. when ram and sita got on air after few months later in mid 2010. we might be re-orginize one more banner contest to replace the banner.
sitakshii thumbnail
haardik r u participating in this banner contest ???
sorry to say but with a banner a forum never becomes active

JAI SHRI KRISHNA forum got its banner after 10 months ,there was no difference before & after the banner contest

i am not participating in this banner contest as with out the pic of RAMJI ,this banner wud b incomplete & we shd wait till the entry of RAMJI

& haardik ,i hardly see u ,participating in any of the threads at this  forum πŸ˜•

& u r talking abt that this forum is not active ??? how it can b active when u dont participate in any of the discussions πŸ˜•

i think only ,me ,lalitha,rajnish were the active participants on this forum

we never thought of organising a banner contest !!!!
sitakshii thumbnail
& haardik can u provide the pics of the characters of MAHAVIR HANUMAN whose names u hv taken & all the pics at the pic gallery of MH is either provided by me,lalitha or rajnish 

i wish u can provide all the pics as u r so eager for the banner πŸ˜•

if u provide all the pics ,then i can think of participating this  banner contest !!!πŸ˜•
_rajnish_ thumbnail
I agree with sita di , Its too early for banner as Hanuman is in his child hood and all important charracter still to come and most important one . without Sri Ram and Devi Sita in banner its incompleate. so we must wait until they come😊
hrkansagara thumbnail
now i must think that i must have tell you the true reason for starting such a banner contest.
reason : i does not think that displaying the banner is the symbol of active forums and also it hearts me when you the most of active people is saying this that this forum is not active just beacouse i am not in any discussion.my true reason for less active in all thread of india-forums is that i am migrating my own site hkwebs from x10 hosting server to my own domain. my last activity does a tremendies job wose for 9x show mahaabhaarat. in the comperison of other show we have just a few page of threads and it displays that you all are might be active but only on the helpdesk or discussion thread, you all are must have start new topic when discussion goes on someing new way.

and for the participating in this contest i humbly say you sorry that my photo editing is to bad and banner contest is one of prestigus contest for india-forums so i was orgenized it as the host but not perticipating

For The Pics You Must Have To Wait At List till this saturday episode for this show i will give you all the 10 pics and it also need that i mention the thing that acording to rule 5 main charecters must not be forgoten when entering side peoples. and the good news for you that i am not watching the show not in tv or not in  i-f but still i knew that  god ramji is also a member of this show from 19th september episode in the memory of hanuman(Ramji was shown in child age and the face is still not reavled but also a entry in this contest is aligable).
hrkansagara thumbnail
as per my last post's call i was given few time to you all by stoping migration from 24th sep. to 2nd oct. . and now the time for disscussion on start of this contest is gone all you must have to find this charecters in serial for correct pose and capture that image for use on banner contest.All This Pics Are Not Provided By You All At Any Place.This Images Taken From Epi Video Using Corel Video Studio Software.
here are detailed description on that :
1 & 2) Charecter : HANUMAN
Importance : The Heart Of Story.
Pics : Sartak
Aadarsh
3) Charecter : Keshri
Importance : The Father Of Hanuman
Pic :
4) Charecter : Maharaj Kapish Kunjar
Importance : The Father Of Anjana.
Pic :
5) Charecter : Kapishwar
Importance : Working Like On-Air Narrator Of Story.
Pic :
6)Charecter : Anjana
Importance : The Mother Of Hanuman
Pic :
7)Charecter Name : ????
Importance : The Mother Of Anjana & Wife Of Maharaj Kapish
Pic :
8)Charecter : Rishi Agnivesh
Importance : One Of Revancher To Hanuman Just Beacouse Of Hanuman's Pranks On Him
Pic :
9)Charecter : Pavan Dev
Importance : The Second Father Of Hanuman
Pic :

&
In Last With Heavy Demand-on-air Here we Have Our Very God Ramji
Charecter : Ram
Importance : The Destiny Of Hanuman's Life.
Pic :

*Images Displayed In This Post Are Not On Any Public Server. After Close Of This Thread Images Wil Be Losted Permently.The Name Of Anjana's Mother Is Not Known By Me May Be you Might Have It.Real Name Excluding Anjana,Her Mother And Pavan Dev Is All Are Accourding To Names Displayed On Title Track.Exclding Pavandev & Ram All Pics Are From 15th aug.(8th epi).Pavandev & Ram's Pic Are From 19th sep.(13th epi).