18th Sept Update: Pooja @ Yugs place

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Guys good morning, afternoon, evening and night!! Junooni wasn't able to do today's…. so I will be updating today's…ENJOY =)

September 18th 09 UPDATE

Part 1:

Yug and Bharti enter their room. Bharti goes and sits on her bed Yug comes and sits next to her. He tells her I know you are upset that our time alone was shared by RB and Vrinda but what could I do? RB was insisting so much and he would feel bad if I had said no to him. Bharti says to Yug, did I say anything to you? Yug says your silence speaks for it self. You think I don't know that you didn't like it but I know how you feel. What can I do Bharti? Sometimes my say doesn't count and Bharti goes I know in something's it doesn't, she gets up and leaves. Yug talks to himself saying I know Bharti you are upset because of me but I will try my best to make all your complains go away.

Vrinda and RB are in their room when Vrinda tells RB you shouldn't have insisted so much, what if they finally got some time to hang out alone but ended up eating with us. RB says well why didn't you say something and Vrinda goes I did but you were so excited that you didn't even pay attention to me. RB says next time I wont make the same mistake. Vrinda then notices that Teji is sitting down with Happy on a chair and is trying to put him to sleep. Teji says sorry for sitting in their room and Vrinda is like don't worry but what happened to Happy? Teji tells them that Happy called Frieda and I was about to raise my hand on him. Teji says how he's sad that Happy slept without eating dinner but then Teji goes but when I heard Frieda's voice I couldn't control my self. I started thinking about all the memories and how she left me. Teji says even today she talked so badly with me over the phone that I took her anger out on Happy.

Vrinda tells him whatever happened let it go but let him sleep with me because he's not feeling well. RB takes Happy to the bed. Teji starts crying that how could I have hit my son? Vrinda consoles him and says we have to find a solution to this problem very soon.

The next morning RB is on the phone with KV and tells KV how he misses him. Just then Teji comes downstairs. RB gets off the phone and Teji ask him is Happy awake? RB says no he's still asleep. Then RB tells him so far in all this I haven't said anything but if a child is blessed to have love of both the parents then you can't take it away from him. By what you did will only make him go away from you. Teji says what can I do I just can't control my anger. Vrinda walks in with a tray (she finally got a new pink outfit). RB tells her, how many times have I told you to take rest and not do such work.

Vrinda tells RB don't worry about me we need to worry about Happy now. Vrinda tells Teji that the whole night happy didn't sleep I am worried that what if he has malaria. Right when he wakes up take him to the hospital and Teji says yes I will. Just then Vrinda gets a phone call from her grandmother (OMG she finally remembered Vrinda 😆😆) Her grandma says how are you doing? You are in your 8th month now please take care of your self. Why don't you come here and we will take care of you. Vrinda says no I am fine but RB snatches the phone from her and says I am sending Vrinda with Teji to stay at your place for a month. Grandma gets happy that they will throw a (ghodh barai) RB ends the conversation. Vrinda says no I can't leave you but RB says it's only a month and if you take care of yourself I will take care of my self too so don't worry about me. The camera goes on to Teji and he looks worried and sad.

Part 2:

Bubbly is taking her bandage off in her room when Ashish walks in and says arey wah you are fine already, Bubbly hides her hand when Ashish says don't be scared let me see. He looks at her hand and says oh this is the hand you were taking your bandage off… he sees no wound then he says it wont take me long to change your bandit to bandage 😆. He tells her go get my breakfast, wallet and my briefcase but before all that bring my shoes. She gets up all sad and he stops her and says why are you taking me lightly? Now that you are fine I want double the speed work so get to work. She says I was thinking your shoes and he stops her that yes only you will get my shoes and leave the thinking to me, I will think and you will do the work. She brings his shoes and he tells her now go get the other stuff and Ashish leaves to do some stuff. Bubbly is standing all sadly when Gayatri walks in. She tells Bubbly I have kept a pooja for you and Ashish at 4 so why don't you call your family over. She goes yes mummy ji and leaves.

KV reaches Mumbai. They take their luggage out of the taxi car. Sushma mom gets really happy that now Sushma will have her own place and she will rule it. They go inside the house. It has spider webs all over the place and is very dirty. They all start coughing. Sushma is like, this is our house? KV tells her oh Mumbai is very populated so this is how the houses are here. Sushma son goes there is a big nala in the back and the kids are playing and it sorta smells but I am going to go and play. KV goes I will leave too and get some milk etc and call RB too. He tells them to clean it up while he's gone. Sushma and her mom just stand there all mad then start cleaning their house.

Pooja preparations are going on. Gayatri tells Bubbly I know in the circumstances you got married to Ashish would be hard for any girl but have faith on Mata Rani one day everything will be fine and Bubbly says since you said this I am sure it will. Gayatri sees Bharti and tells her these days you are looking really weak. Bharti tells her you are worrying for no reason I am perfectly fine. Gayatri says you both will have to take care of yourself and says now I want to become a grandma and she looks at Bharti and Bubbly.

Ashish and Yug walk in. Gayatri tells them to go and get ready for the Pooja. RB and Vrinda walk in as well. Gayatri, Bubbly and Bharti greet them. Random guest start coming too. Gayatri is standing when Bhumika walks in and says Namaste. Gayatri is shocked and Bubbly gives a dirty look.

Part 3:

Gayatri goes to Bhumika, who called you here? Bhumika tells her your son. Just then Ashish walks towards them and says so good to see you Bhumika. Bhumika tells him you invited me so I had to come. Gayatri just stand there staring. Ashish takes Bhumika to Bharti. Bharti is standing with Bubbly, Vrinda and RB. Bharti tells Bhumika at least this way you came to the house. Bhumika says hi to bubbly but bubbly looks down.

The pooja starts and everyone sits down.

(The way everyone sat down was interesting. Ashish in the middle with bubbly on one side and bhumika on the other side. 2nd row starts off with Bharti, Yug, Vrinda and RB. In a way Yug and Vrinda are sitting together)

The pundit tells Bubbly and Ashish to put their hands on each other over the fire and Bubbly is sort of scared. Then they all get up to proceed with the pooja when RB gets a call and he leaves. Everyone else is standing and doing the pooja. Vrinda starts feeling dizzy she looks to her left and sees that RB is not there. She tells Yug I am feeling dizzy and I don't feel good. Yug says where is RB and goes okay let me take you to the room. Ashish is standing infront of them listening to all of this. Yug takes Vrinda to the room. Ashish looks on his other side and sees Bharti is busy talking to Gayatri. Ashish gets happy that his plan will work more now. The end

Precap:

Ashish is helping Bharti go up the stairs. She tells him she's perfectly fine and he goes let me help you, you look weak. Bharti goes okay now my room is here and Ashish leaves. Right when Bharti walks in she sees Yug is helping Vrinda as Vrinda is adjusting her self on the bed.

LOL😆😆😆 okay I cant stop laughing…..if Vrinda was feeling dizzy didn't they have a guest room on the first floor? I find it funny that out of all the rooms... he took her to his room hehehehe….How did Vrinda manage to go up the stairs…😆haha!!! Now bharti will go crazy with her jealousy and we get more of yuvi 😃😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Many Thankx hun for update...I wanna see those YUVI scene..Datz it=]
Zaara07 thumbnail
thank u sooo much 4 the update hun..
im soooo happy that bharti is feeling envy...
i also want lots of yuvi scenes..