Frequent Posters

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitroy_ria

Hey nats
Happyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyy.......have a gr8 dayy
@kajal
the post is amazinggg and its direct dill se......

aweee Ria thanks a lot for the wishes 🤗

and love u for the Dulce sigg 🤗 i absolutely adored itttttttttttt ☺️ man m becuming ur biggest fan ever ☺️ i always ought to have atleast one sigg frm u in my dabba😳 thanks for the gorgeous siggggggg. 🤗

Natalie.

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
many mant many mant happy returns of the day natziee
-DulceMaria- thumbnail

And now for the two ppl who must have wrecked their knees day in and day out for this topic😆 yeah m talking abt the two shameless creatures who abuse budday girl on her budday😲😲😲 m not quoting ur wishes now coz firstly need to read them 1000 tyms and cry buckets before being able to reply to them ☺️ secondly, coz i don't reply to incomplete wishes 😒 well obvio they r incomplete .

i mean Kajuliciousssssssssss absolutely adoredddddddddddddddd the gifties u got for me ☺️ but JUST ONE AKKIKAT SIGG 😲😲😲 OMGGGGGGGGG JUST ONE AKKIKAT SIGG😲😲😲 THIS IS BLASPHEMYYYYYYYYYYY😲😲 JUST ONE AKKIKAT SIGGGG ????😲 I FAINTED COZ OF THE SHOCK😲 i mean u know how greedylicious i am for our special Akkikat siggs ☺️ and still u got me only one and OMGGGGGGGGGGG NO AKKIKAT SIGG FRM TERI ORE *SHIFTS TO ICU* Teri Ore is our friendship anthem *touchwood* get me one awesomelicious sigg on Teri Ore frm one of my favt sigg makers nahiin to main apne teeno patiji ke saath bhaag jaungi 🤣 🤣 🤣 and btw lalooooooooooo u forgot to add avi to that three patiji's sigg ☺️ SHOCKED??😲 🤣 i saw this request at Rida's 🤣 🤣 🤣 love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu meri chhoti si Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗 and btw where's jiju and Harshu ?? Hawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! are they planning to miss my budday or what?? 😲😲😲 jaldi bula unheinnnnnnn, tell Harshu that his Nats sissy is missing himmmmmmmm 🤗 and jiju ko bol tujhse shaadi karni hai to mujhe maska maarne aa jaayein ☺️

and Rezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz u r the biggest idiotttttttt everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, lemme repeat it EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, WHY WHY WHY ON THIS EARTH WUDN'T U BE HERE HUH????? ANYWAYS ALL THE LECTURE ON THIS TOPIC IS TOO PRIVATE SO I WILL MAIL U ALL MY FRUSTRATION OR BETTER SEND U A HOWLER😡 and secondlyyy, i remember once i told u that ur writing seems coelho-ish at tyms today it not only felt coelho-ish but also bollywoodish and before u raise ur eyebrows lemme tell u i ABSOLUTELY ADORE BOLLYWOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ☺️ ITS MY HOPE IN DARK HOURS WELL OBVIO AFTER COELHO BUT I LOVEEEEEEEEE AND SEEK INSPIRATION FRM BOLLYWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD ☺️ and where r my gifties ?😲 m not replying to u before i get my gifties *makes a phoola hua face and stomps feet at the ground* get me bestest waale gifties and then i will reply to ur post😡 and better get me something on Brida ☺️ m toooooooooooo high on it nowwwwwww ☺️ something on soulmates wid same girl ka pic who's on the cover ☺️ nahin dia to i will gift u ur favt pricess ke pouty pics wale siggs 😍anyways till i get that one m supporting ur Tumsi Hi sigg that u got for us when i was in hostel, never got the chance to wear it coz at first i didn't had the net and then well u know why😆 but wearing it now, thanks and love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗

OKAY OKAY I KNOW M SHAMELESS ASKING FOR GIFTS LIKE THIS BUT DAMN! WHO CARES TUM LOGON SE NAHIIN MAANGOONGI TO KIS SE MAANGOONGI????? so yeah u lazy bums get to workkkkkkkkkkkk😆😉

Natalie.

Edited by -DulceMaria- - 14 years ago
-DulceMaria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

many mant many mant happy returns of the day natziee

aweeeeeeeeee Pragzieeeeeeeeee 🤗

long tym no seee where were u?

guessing frm ur siggs i guess MJHT forum😆

thanks for the wishes hun 🤗

and take care.

Luv

Natalie.

chocoshake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Natzzz  🤗

Wish Youuuuuuuuuuu A Very Happyyyy Birthdayy 🤗

so it's your 20th birthday hun? 😲  🥱

Well ,Well Hope  you enjoy your day , hope it's gonna be Rockinglicious for you 😆 😉 and why this day,I wish all your days are soo soooo Rocking!! Have Fun 😃

Yeah Yeah I'm not without giftys 😆
Here they are 😉

* The Sweetestt Roberta and Diego*😳..😍

Abhi
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-DulceMaria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikynme

Naty...................................my bestest buddy at IF.....i'd always thought dat in ur b'day..i'll do dis..i'll do dat...tell u how much important u r...but rite nw..i'm at a loss of words..in no way i can define wht u mean to me......u arent just a frnd..but a safe harbour for me, a confidante and a lighthouse....sometimes u make bonds wid ppl even widoud meetin dem....such is our relationship...v know each oder so well....dat no geographical boundaries can separate us...from day 1 at IF....if ther's sum1 wid whom i've shared everythng..vented out my frustation...n enjoyed small moments.its you...
u must b wonderin y i aint usin emoticons..but watvere i'm typin is just flowing thru my fingers...bcoz my heart is workin..nt my head........i cnt sum up all wt i've feel for u..in such a short tym n scope....coz u mean the world to me...

LUV YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so.....for my sweetest n adorable frnd...here's wishing.............

ok....now for some goodies :

as a starter, sum luvly paneer tikka.....

viky's fav. dish.....n urs 2......i hope u lyk dis mouthwatering platter of rajma chawal..

luvly, garma-garam chhoile bhature

n finally, d last but not d least..ur fav. chocolate dutch truffle

chalo.....now enough of khana-pina..........

tym for unwrapping ur gifts..................................

ta-da...

ok..firstly....sum sigs of ur fav. couples got it done in 2 styles...use whichver u lyk...here dey are...

akki-kat, srk-anushka n dulce-christopher ...just for ya....

ahem ahem...now ur eternal hunks cuming ur way........................

ok...u must've blushed way 2 much nw.....sar must b cmng to collect d tamatars so....now....
for some luvly video avis....

dis one has cool dudes just for ya,...aamir n christopher..

n a avi of ur 2 fav. actresses...anahi n preity :

n a BUCKET FULL OF LOVE N HUGS FOR YA..NATY...................................LUV YA ALWAYS !!!!

have a wonderful n rocking b'day..

love..

antara

Antaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤗 🤗 🤗

OMGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 🤗

really really miss chatting wid u a lottttttttttttt, i remember how we used to have long chats abt hub, abt enemy camp, abt our Viky and abt us, those were the best days of my IF journey 😍 i cry sometyms thinking abt those tyms when u, me, kavi, Katty, sammmmyyyy, kaju, ani,Minhooooooooo and Mansi used to chat for hours on YM and spam in the hub and share minutest details of our lives wid each other , Gosh! i miss those days soooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😭😭😭

wid Kavi and Sammy's disappearing acts only u guys and my memories r the link to those days , Ant no matter what plz don't disappear like sammy and kavi did i miss both of them a lot and srsly don't want to loose u like them

love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ant u Rock and we will always be part of highly esteemed and feared "The Rockstar Crew" ⭐️ ☺️

and i absolutelyyyyyyyyyyyyy adoredddddddddddddd my giftsssssssss ☺️ esp my favt pair sigg ☺️ shitttttt u know since past few days i have been wanting to watch RNBDJ again, today m gonna go for it ☺️ and the aviz r just minddddddddddddboggggggglnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg esp Chris nad Aammir one ☺️ and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan it looks like they r wishing me budday ☺️ and omgggggggg m head over heels in love wid PZ's item number ☺️ shit m gonna go for that movie coz of PZ only ☺️ and annie is looking shoooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesomelicious in it.

i can't believe this u remembered😲 i mean that's my first budday gifty on Allu Arjun😲 ☺️ my ultimate Telugu heartthrob ☺️ awesome sigggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Minhooooooooooooo👏👏👏 love u bothhhhhhhh 🤗 🤗 🤗

Thanks nahiin boloongi as it goes against The Rockstar Crew rules ☺️ omgoshhhhhh! miss katty tooit was sooooo much fun when she was around being random and crazzzy and snatching away all my patiji's 🤣

Love uuuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗 🤗 🤗

Mrs. Natalie Vikas Manaktala

XXXX

(OMGOSH! i miss doing this 🤣 its so much fun u know ☺️)

P.S:- Food is delicious (lolz first work jiske peeche jabardasti licious nahiin lagana pada 🤣)

Edited by -DulceMaria- - 14 years ago
-DulceMaria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocoshake

Happy Birthday Natzzz 🤗

Wish Youuuuuuuuuuu A Very Happyyyy Birthdayy 🤗

so it's your 20th birthday hun? 😲 🥱

Well ,Well Hope you enjoy your day , hope it's gonna be Rockinglicious for you 😆😉and why this day,I wish all your days are soo soooo Rocking!! Have Fun 😃

Yeah Yeah I'm not without giftys 😆
Here they are 😉

* The Sweetestt Roberta and Diego*😳..😍

Abhi
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LOOK WHO'S HERE😲😲😲

my late lateef Jeejzzzzzz🥱😆

but yayyyyyyyyyyy Finalllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy u r here 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

me lovedddddddddddddd my giftiesssssssssssss ☺️ esp the text on the sigggggggggg ☺️ personal inspiration lagti hai ahem ahem😆😉 its rockingliciousssssssssssssssss Abhiiiiiiiiii and thanks nahiin boloongi as it is thanks apnon se nahiin bola jaata , love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and ur terroooooooooooo, always be together and happpy both of u.

and also, an advice frm the wise (ahem ahem that's me😎) dhyaan rakha karo apna plzzzzzzzzzz aur gaadi dhyaan se chalaya karo😉 bekar mein terro ko pareshaan karte ho

Natalie.

Originally posted by: -DulceMaria-

Crysiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗 maaaaaaaaaaaaan m quoting u after ages😆 missed u sooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 🤗 🤗 🤗 love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweetheart 🤗

Natalie.

Natssssssssssssssssssssss🤗🤗🤗 
awwwieeee hun it fellss sooooo good that u are quoting me after sooo many days or should i say months😍 
Misss u loads natssssss me thinking about u sooo much hun i miss u like helll🤗 babydoll cant wait to talk to u miss talking to my angle sooo badly🤗natssssssss hope we get to talk asap before i go coma ahhaha😆😆🤗

I love u sooooooooooooooooooooo much and we are alll missing u like helllllllllllllllllllllll in Kat FC🤗

babydoll i hope u have a big big blast on your brithday and i hope u get loads of fun and enjoy your day hun and hun i hope u get many gifts and sunshine hope all your dreams and wishes comes true! and i wish that my natsss wellll sooon come bakc to me soo i can talk with my angle again🤗🤗
New.Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

Hey antraaaaaaaaaa..🤗

kajulicious ke paas kabhi sensilicious tha hi nahi...toh how wld she get back to them..?🤣
*Paida hote hi mera sensilcious was shifted to Smritilicious..Thats why I dont have sensilicious☺️*

u tellinglicious wats upppppppp...

chalo lets plan kal ka partylicoous ka menuliciousssssssssssssssssssssssssss😍😍😍....me a big wala foodylicious...😍....wat r u allllll bringingliciousss??...get loads of yummylicious khanaaaaaaa...😍😍
*Well Well Mere weightilicious ko dekhke to nahi lagtalicious.,,but me lovilicious Foodylicious😍..Mere Muh me panilicous cominglicious😳.*

and kaju ager tu mujhe bina byeeeeeeeeliicous bole chali gayi hogi na toh bhaggu di sauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ek mahine tak baatilicious nahi karungilicious itna bhaaaaaaaaaaav khaungi na ki pooch na matlicious........hmphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........hyperliciously angryliciousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......how could u goooooooooilicioussss?? we planned to do so much spamingliciousssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...kattyliicoussssssssssssss...and NO dnt u dare try to get cuteylicious dis time...dis time am so not gonaa meltilicioussssssssssssss seeing ur puppy faceeeeeeee..."muh phoola ke sittinglicioussssss"

*Lightilicious chali gayilicious isliye wentlicious🥺..Me prminsinglicious..today Me will do bahut saari spamminglici0ous😍,...and and I pataofylicious Smritilicous..Sheeeeeeeeeee Me Shoooooooooo cutilicioussss☺️..Giving Huggy nad Kissyliciousssssssssss*

-Rakshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey natalie!! Many Many more Happy Returnds of the day yaar!!! have a blast!!

Happy birthday and the sweetest September,
A celebration we shall surely remember.
We know you waited another year,
To bring all of us, together and near.

enjoy ur cake!! but plss mere likye bhi bachana!!

Ah!! here's comes the gift!!1

Love,
 Raks

Edited by -Rakshu- - 14 years ago